size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-31-2015, 07:13 PM
There was a mark on the naturally sunny natured girl. Her father was very sick - he could die, because none if the herbs she or anyone else prescribed him made any difference. She could understand it, and she didn't know what to do. So of course she would go to the one wolf who always had the answer. She hadn't seen her hero in so long, she had kept close to home of late, hugging her father's side as she tried again and again to find the cure for his sickness. She hadn't realized just how much time had slipped by or why it had taken her this long to think of her auntie. Perhaps it went to show just how stressed the girl had been.

She stopped at the borders of imperium, waiting there a moment as she took in the familiar scent of it. She hadn't been here here while and it surprised her to realize she missed it. This pack has arcus, and rhythm, and rhythms little children. There was so much here that she loved. She took another deep breath, and raised her head. She howled for rhythm, and made sure to include in it a little note to valentine, to let him know she would be visiting her auntie today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-01-2016, 09:52 PM

Rhythm had a long moment to herself today, with the arrival of spring came the pup's nine month birthday. They towered over her now, both of them just about as tall as their father at this point. It was incredible that they had grown from such incredibly small pups. She was more than proud of them, even if they were little hellions that barely obeyed her. She loved their fluffy little butts, even simply thinking about them made her smile and really they had finally brought her heart home here. She no longer longed for Abaven, though she did miss her family there, Imperium was her home and she loved seeing her babies grow up here.

None of that would lessen the excitement she felt at the sound of her niece's voice though, Rhythm loved seeing her Shaye. The girl wasn't around very often anymore though, Rhythm had wondered if it might be because of Rhyme and Rhys. She'd shake the thoughts, she was here now and Rhythm was going to enjoy it. Hurriedly she'd make her way through the Orchard to where Shaye stood. A brilliant smile lit up her face as she rushed to embrace her niece. "Shaye, I miss you!"

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Rhythm would waste no time in finding her and shaye ran into rhythms arms as through she was nothing but a pup herself. Of course, the over grown girl was an adult now who's first season of heat had passed unchecked and mistaken for stress. For a healer, she was awfully naive and clearly still a pup at heart. Her form towered her aunt as she embraced her and smothered her cheeks I'm kisses. "I missed you so much too!" She promised, surprised to realize she was holding back tears. Things I'm abaven had been nothing but stressful to her of late and perhaps she somehow imagined that bad luck spreading to imperium, that she would find herself forgotten by this woman she idolized.

"Rhythm I have so much to tell you. Daddy is sick, really sick, and mummy wants to move him back to his homeland. I don't want to leave I don't know there anymore but then what if I never get to see him again. What if he never gets better? I can't fix him, nothing I've done has worked and I don't know what to do anymore" her voice got wobblier and wobblier as she spoke until the tears found corners to leak out of her and her cheeks got decididly wet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-02-2016, 12:26 AM

Shaye was suddenly there in her arms, like a blessing from the gods she'd embrace her back just as passionately. Shaye was only slightly smaller than her own children, and it felt wonderful in that embrace. She'd let Shaye's kisses rain down on her, returning them eagerly. Rhythm was thrown completely off guard as Shaye started telling her about her father. Ears would fall to her head and as Shaye's voice lost its strength, she'd hold her tighter as she realized what might happen. There was a desperation in Shaye's voice that Rhythm had never heard before. "Shaye," she'd try her hardest to look into her niece's gaze. "You know what happens if he doesn't get better." Her words were barely more than a whisper, and she held back her tears only just barely. "As a healer, you need to accept that fact." It was impossibly hard. Shaye's tiny little brothers flashed into her mind as she grit her teeth hard. "Don't give up hope though. Never give up hope." She'd find a brightness to her voice that hadn't been there before. "I'll come back and help move him if you want? Shaye, you've been taught well I'm sure there's nothing more I can do that you haven't." All they had left was the hope that bringing him home might reignite him.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Rhythm would quickly realize the situation, shaye would know when her own aunts voice choked up in tears. "No." she said in retaliation to her idols words. She loved her daddy, she loved him so much. She remembered when they used to walk along the beach and colect feathers, her own was an adornment based off those her father wore. She had idolized him too, and loved him dearly. He had always been the voice of reason and the one who let her get her way when her mother was stubborn. She could not imagine a life without him.

Rhythm seemed to be in agreement that bringing Shai home was the right thing to do. Shaye sniffed and tried to clear her throat enough to speak. "Your the best. There's nothing you can't do. If you think moving him is best then I believe in it too. But will you leave after? I don't want to do this without you. I don't want to miss you. I already miss you enough. Your my favourite person in the whole world. But he's my daddy" she sniffed again, her voice decididly wobbly.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-03-2016, 02:16 PM

It felt good to hear Shaye's determination and unwillingness to let her father go. He was going to have to fight hard if this really was the end of his life. Shaye was just as stubborn as her mother when she wanted to be, and with those two determined ladies on his side surely Shai had a fighting chance. If only they'd known what was wrong. Her niece would cling to her still, sniffling through her emotions and letting her fire of hope burn strong. Rhythm didn't know what to do though. Shaye wanted her so badly, but Rhythm had responsibilities in the pack. She couldn't leave her two incredibly rambunctious six month olds with their father for too long. Would he want them to come with her? Surely not especially if Shai turned out to be contagious. "I won't be able to stay for very long, I'm sorry. Rhyme and Rhys are too young for me to leave them here." She'd hold her niece tighter, sorry that she had to go through all of this. But amazed at the opinion Shaye held of her. What would she think of her if Shai didn't pull through? "How are your mom and Vail holding up?" She'd ask, half trying to calm the poor girl.

""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Rhythm always had an answer and she clung to her auntie and the hope she offered. Talking to her, it made shaye feel like. everything might actually be OK. Like she could breath again for the first time in forever. "Maybe you can see something I missed." She suggested, surely rhythm would have all the answers. "Motif and vail are both afraid. Motif won't leave daddy's side and it took a long time before she allowed vail to visit him. That's the confusing thing, he's sick but it doesn't seem to catch." She explained, her tone puzzled. She really didn't know enough about sickness. She hadn't had to deal with anything like whatever Shai had, before.

"I would love if you came even for a little while. I know mum would want to talk to you anyway."she pointed out and we'll she sniffed and rubbed at her eyes she could help but feel better now that rhythm was here with her again.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-09-2016, 01:28 PM

Rhythm felt like she was put on a pedestal in Shaye's mind, she loved the affection and adoration but what happened when Rhythm couldn't help? What happened when she failed her niece like she had failed Shaye's little brothers? "I'll try Shaye." She'd promise her young niece, "Have you had Harmony, or your cousins look after him?" Rhythm wasn't the only healer around, and if Shai was going to get better it sounded like they needed a joint effort. "I'll come for a little while." She'd repeat the actions asked of her easily. Rhyme and Rhys would need a baby sitter, but she knew Valen wouldn't give up an opportunity to be with his babies. He had a lot of responsibilities with out two eager pups jumping around behind him. Maybe she could even take them to Abaven, though they might destroy something... She'd figure it out when they got there. "When are you planning on moving him?"

""