Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-13-2016, 04:18 PM

The large feline had once again dragged herself down from the northern parts of Alacritice. Had once again put herself in the areas run by wolves. Though she had basically a hate, hate  relationship with her slave Vrel...who still hadn't brought himself home, she had griwn a tad fond of the irritating mutts. She blamed  her family and the other large cats in the area for that.

It seemed that her only interactions were with the wolves as of late. Kathleen hadnt sheen her tiger in quite some time, nore had she seen the beautiful blue cheatah. The lynx hadnt been around eather and, as far as she knew there werent any otger snow leopards around. Oh how she would give anything to have another snow leopard near by. She wouldnt ming a girlfriend but a handsome male would be better.

A girl could dream, and while she was in her icy mountains that's what she did. At least until the loneliness got to her. When that happens she always managed to find herself down here looking for someone to interact with, even if that someone was and irritating K-9.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-13-2016, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 12:31 AM by Lillianna.)
So the last time she was around she met a blue wolf. This time, she was confronted with a... what, exactly? Farrym was so excited - he spotted the animal first and was babbling about other cats, and Lillie would nod her head absentmindedly, head tilting. "What are you?" she asked bluntly, even as Farrym scrambled down and headed towards the fluffy icy colored feline. She'd presume from his words that it - she? - was a cat; why else would he be so excited? She knew he knew of other cats, because she told him of Aqil, and how other cats... looked like, well, cats.

set before finch thread

"Speech" "Language" "Farrym"
Art by Engravedinsilver
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-14-2016, 12:39 AM

It hadnt been long when the silence had been broken by a female voice, presumably wolf, asking what she was. She would turn only to be surprised by the much smaller feline that climbed off the she-wolf.  Blue optics would search the small cat for a moment before deciding that this wolf might not be as annoying as the others based solely on the fact that this cat didnt seam to mind her.

In her joy of seeing another cat, Kathleen had almost forgotten that the K-9 had asked her a question. Her attention and icy eyes would turn on the wolf. For a moment she wanted to ignore the fact that she had ever said anything but decided against it. "I am a snow leopard." she wanted to be offended at the fact that she didnt know. But how could she? Its not like there were thousands of snow leopards running around Alacritice.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-14-2016, 12:45 AM
The feline seemed as excited as her little Farrym, almost. It was... interesting to see, and it appeared that the cat had forgotten her presence - or not, for it just looked up and answered her question. A snow leopard, eh...? Nothing like a cheetah, then. What was it Aqil had said? Cheetahs were warmth-preferring creatures? With snow in the name, this one was undoubtedly the opposite. Farrym would approach even closer. "I'm Farrym," he'd greet her, and Lillianna would simply watch quietly. She was perfectly fine with letting Farrym interact with this one completely on her own, though she'd interject breifly, "My name's Lillianna," shortly after Farrym introduced himself.

Art by Engravedinsilver
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-14-2016, 01:12 AM

The smaller cat would come closer and Kat couldnt help but smile down at him as he introduced himself. She hadnt seen another feline in such a long time that his presence alone made her happy. She hadnt initially cared much about wolves when she had arrived in this land but they were slowly groing on her so a small grin would be given to the wolfess as well. "I'm Kathleen."

She would store the names away in her filing cabinet of a brain as she wondered just exactly how a K-9 and a Feline could become friends. Yeah Kat had Vrel. They weren't exactly what one would call friends considering he was her slave, and considering he had run off. So she would look between the two of them and ask the question she wanted an answer to. "So tell me, how does one become friends with a wolf. I guess you could say I tried it once....I wouldnt call what I have with him friendship." infact all she ever called him was her pet or as he preferred, her slave.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-14-2016, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:24 AM by Lillianna.)
Lillianna would smile in return, though it was obvious that the cat's attention was solely on her companion. The wolf took the time instead to study the snow leopard, curiostiy in her features that was getting fulfilled. Longer, fluffy fur - a more lean face than Farrym had, with more rounded ears as well. Obviously, much larger, too. About a little over twice as large. One of the most fascenating things was the tail; it was so thick, so long, so large, especially compared to Farrym's - it was interesting, this differentiation of species.

It wouldn't be long before Kathleen asked a question - one to Farrym, though Lillianna could have answered as well. "I was a kitten and she found me," he answered her, and Lillianna would affirm with a nod, biting her tongue to let him speak. "My family wasn't around." Good, he didn't mention that he believed her to be his mother for the longest time.

Art by Engravedinsilver

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-15-2016, 12:58 AM

She had waited quietly for tbe small feline to answer her question and when the answer came she could understand why he chose to stick around this wolf. She was like a mother to him, being there for him when no one else had been. Her mind would summon up an image of her own mother and Kat would nod. "I understand, most creatures would have turned their backs..." she would once again look at Lillianna "I respect that."

Kathleen never though she would tell a wolf she held respect for it. But she just had. The woman had wished there had been someone there to take her and her brother in when her 'father' threw them out to die. She would have given anything to have family, even if it wasnt another snow leopard. "I would have given anything to have someone take me in and treat me as their own when I was young." another grin would cross her features as she looked back at Farrym. "Never thought id say this about a K-9 before but, your lucky to have her."

She would sit and wrap her tail around herself so that it lay over the top of her right back paw and bothe front paws before looking back up at Lillianna. "So what brings the two of you east?" she would ask.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-17-2016, 10:01 AM
Never did Lillianna think that she'd be told she was respected, and she would incline her head as a silent thank you to the cat. Farrym was beaming; a happy look in his eyes as he sat at the paws of the other cat. For a brief moment Lillianna had been worried - but not when Farrym said what he said. She'd watch quietly, her own pleased expression obvious. That pleased expression dropped to neutral when the cat continued on, and she couldn't help it; she spoke. "I would have had I found you," she told the quite beautiful creature. IT was truth; she'd have done the same as she had Farrym in a heartbeat.

Farrym nodded. "I know!" he purred proudly, laughing softly as Lillianna ducked her head. "And she's luck to have me I keep her out of trouble sometimes," he added with yet another laugh. This was when the wolf rolled her eyes, with a smile on her maw. A question would then be directed at her. "We live here - well, not here specifically, but in the pack Abaven. We're in this territory to mostly get out of the mud. What about you?" she asked.

Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-25-2016, 02:30 PM

A small smile was given to the she-wolf as she stated she would have done the same for the snow leopardas she had for her much smaller companion. Kat was seriously considering becoming friends with the strange pair, but was afraid they would judge and dislike her should they find out she owned a wolf.

Another grin would cross her features as Farrym spoke of how lucky the wolf was to have him, and that she ocationaly needed help detting out of trouble. "Dont we all need help once in a while...even if we wont admit to it?"she would ask her tone coming out a bit amused. The amusement would last long however, as Lillianna would answer Kathleen's question and then ask one of her own.

For a moment Kat wasnt sure she wanted to answer, and if she did she didnt want to answer truthfully. The truth behind her was never one that kept anyone around for long. Hell she'd had to make a slave to have company and if that wasnt proof enough than she didnt know what was. "I get lonely some times, especially since Vrel isnt around to pick on anymore. Not that he didnt attempt to pick back every now and then, never thought id ever admit to missing him." she would give both a physical and a metal shrug, she gave them part of the truth anyway.