gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
02-25-2016, 05:29 PM
So here is the theory. I set up a class on Skype and tutor a small group of people how to fight. It will not be comprehensive - I am not training judges, just tutoring. I also won't answer questions about any current fights (that is cheating yo) nor will I comment on fights that are already judged because your judge will have explained it in the notes anyway. What I WILL do is get more into the nitty-gritty of fighting than our current guidebook page can. Consider yourself guinea pigs for a new guide to fighting. You can sign up here. I won't take more than five people at a time but I can do more than one class (not at the same time) so everyone gets a chance. We will do a Skype group chat so even if not everyone can be on at the same time everyone in the chat will be able to read back and catch up. Got it? Ok, go!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
02-25-2016, 05:32 PM
I'm in, riv is all for it.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-25-2016, 05:43 PM
I'm in x3

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Aerndís I

Somnium
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-25-2016, 06:03 PM
-peeks in- I'm curious about this new fight guide your cooking! Though since I'm a judge I'm not sure I can participate in this xD

Faite

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-25-2016, 06:19 PM
Totally up for this since I've only had one spar since I've been here xD
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
02-25-2016, 09:01 PM
Me! I want in!

Esti

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
02-25-2016, 11:29 PM
Iko is all about the fights

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
02-25-2016, 11:50 PM
Ok so I have enough for a first class. Feel free to keep signing up if you want. I won't do two classes at the same time but I doubt it will take more than a week to go through everything even with weird schedules so it won't take long for me to start another. Lunar, you're already a better fighter than me AND a tier 1 judge so I don't think you'd learn anything. XD But I will be dragging the judges into a conference when it comes time to write the new guide so expect that! So the first class will be: Riv, Dragon, Shrapnel, Kea, and Iko. I want to stress that this isn't judge's training so don't expect all the bells and whistles detailing exactly what a judge does, but I will work in depth on teaching what you need to improve your own fighting. If you aren't already on my skype it is, I believe, tsiegwart and there should be a weasely looking fella for the avatar. I'll start a chat with the ones I have and add the rest of you as I get your info.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-26-2016, 12:08 AM
I'd like to be in the next class <33

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
02-26-2016, 12:48 AM
I'm in!

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-26-2016, 12:55 AM
Miksa and I are definitely interested. c:

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-26-2016, 07:20 PM
Liar! We're equal!

I'm just being nosey, lol. Good luck all, enjoy! Tea, let me know if you need anything from me.
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]