size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Ray knew the pups where old enough to come out and play with her and she wanted to make full use of that. Her daddy had told her not to go near them until they where old enough to leave the den – and now she knew for a fact that they where. Therefore, by the pure definition of his words, now that they where out of the den she was allowed to play with them, right?

Before she was fully at the den she would see one little black pup looking up at the clouds. He was a willowy creature, all limbs and angles and she instantly grinned at him. She would see a speck of yellow as well and knew her Uncle was in the area. She moved up to Wisp first, beaming at the other boy. “Hi, I'm Ray! We are family, and best friends” she explained as she stopped before him, stating it like a fact of life, like she knew it could be nothing less. “Did you wanna go play?” she asked him, barely waiting for a reply before she lifted her head and sought out Voltage. “Mr Voltage sir, Uncle, can we go play please? I promise to be careful” she said, her face serious for once. She wasn't going to ruin any chances of making best friends with Voltage's three children, she really would be careful so that she would be trusted in the future to take them out on adventures.

"Speech"

Wisper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-04-2016, 04:20 PM

activate my heart
Wisper was laying in his spot outside of the den, his chin on his paws and his eyes gazing up at the sky. The clouds were pretty today, hovering gently over the ocean and painting pictures of things he couldn't yet name. This was the farthest he had gone from the den without his father in tow, and even then he barely went far enough that he couldn't see the den. He hadn't interacted much with his family, either. Well, not his siblings or mama and daddy. His extended family. He didn't go out and see his aunts and uncles, he just spent a large majority of his time laying five steps away from the den and watching the skies.

So when a girl that seemed too young to be an auntie trotted up to his side and rather noisily announced that they were friends, he was caught off guard. Purple tipped blue eyes stared wide at her as he lifted his head, tilting it slowly to the side. He was silent for a rather long time before he opened his mouth slowly. "Umh.." He whispered in his soft voice, but before he could say much more she was off to find his father. He just stared blankly for a moment as he thought it over. An adventure? That would mean leaving the den, right? Well, leaving it more than he was used too. But it ought to be fun, right? He would be with someone, anyways. He would be safe. He rose to his paws quickly, pausing a moment to let the lightheadedness pass, before quickly following her. "Please daddy?" He said in his delicate voice, pleading for an adventure. He had never wanted to go out before, but this..seemed fun. Dad would say yes, right?

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Voltage had been out hunting a meal for his wife and children. Now that they were big enough to leave the den, they required a lot more food than he was used too hunting. Not that that was a problem. Prey seemed plentiful in the Praries now that his family had moved full term back to the beach. It wasn't hard to find enough food for Gaia and their three little children. He excepted Cirry to be out, exploring in the confindes of the beach, Ember to be at home with his mother and Wisper to be laying in his little spot staring at the clouds. It was nice, almost refreshing, that his children didn't seem to be big trouble makers like his first litter, or Glacier's daughters. If they all were, he might have gone insane...or had more fun. Whichever.

What he wasn't expecting, however, was for Seraphiel and, soon after, Wisper to come looking for him. He'd blink slowly as he reguarded his trouble making niece and his quiet son before he moved passed them to place the meal he had caught beside the den. An adventure, huh? He would eye his niece then, slowly. He almost didn't trust her, but he knew she didn't like to spoil what fun she could get. "Promise to be careful? Don't leave the beach or the Praries. And if you must go to the grasslands, stay away from the borders." He said in a deep voice, his "father" voice, as he stared at her. Wisper could go to the grasslands if Ray was there with him. "Be back before sundown. If you are a second late, Seraphiel, or if you take him out of the packlands, you will be in big trouble."

"Burn Baby Burn"

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Her new friend had a voice soft enough to match his delicate body. Not that he said much, the sound for more of a noise then the making of a word, but she hadn't given him much of a chance either. She was too excited, eager to get to know him and to adventure with him through the donostrea terratory.

Despite her lack of patience wisp would be there with her when she approached her uncle and added in his own voice to her cause, and she rewarded him with a dazzling smile. Her expression was quick to become serious again as she met voltages gaze. She had let her uncle down in the past, but this was different. This was the little life of a wolf so much younger then her, not like mortar who was nearly twice her age. She would keep wisp safe like her life depended on it, and her determination was there in her eyes as she kept her uncles gaze. He set his rules and she nodded her head, knowing she could obey them - he new friend was too young for her to try to get up to her usual mischief. Instead she looked like and girl on a mission, she knew she was responsible for wisp and she would honor that. "I promise, uncle" was her agreement.

She turned back to her new friend and grinned at him, her tail going a mile a minute. "Are you ready? " she wanted to know. She was already taking a step down the beach when she paused and looked back at him. "You wisp, right? I think ember is orange" she said, explaining her logic.

Wisper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-06-2016, 06:53 PM

activate my heart
Wispy's large blue eyes stared up at his father, feeling his first taste of Voltage's authority until, suddenly, the larger man grinned, nodded, and turned to walk into the den. Well, that was easy. He stared at the spot where Voltage had been, humming softly to himself. What had he gotten into? Large blue eyes would lift to stare at this strange girl, Ray, and he'd smile shyly in her direction. When she asked if he was ready, he would blink widely at her, concerned and shy as he shuffled on his paws. "Umh..what are we doin'" He asked softly, tilting his head and looking at her with his large eyes, his ears pulled back slightly. He didn't play much, didn't really know what there was to do. The world was so big and wide and scary, and he really didn't want to leave his den too much. When she asked his name he quickly nodded. "Wisper, yeah. My brother is Ember, and my sister is Cirrus." He said happily. He loved his siblings so much, and it was nice that she knew them as well. "Why you called Ray? Daddy said your name was Seraphiel, right?" He asked clumsily, questioning her as he stood there, unsure what they were going to be doing.

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Naww, Ray couldn't help but think the little creature was adorable with his hesitation and uncertainty. It was like a tiny, and doubly shy Mortar with a hint of Aurora's confusion. In that moment she felt... protective, of him. “I don't know yet – isn't that fun?” she beamed at Wisp, the sheer joy at the unknown shinning like trouble in her eyes. Of course, she would be reigning in that adventurous side a lit, but only enough to ensure their safety – not enough to ruin their fun!

She nodded her head sagely at the information he gave, he was mostly confirming what she already knew, but it was good to be certain and to know she was calling him by the right name!
“It's too long. I like Ray, its short and fun! I guess someone said it once playing with my name and it stuck” she explained, and beamed at him, she was mighty glad it had happened, it was the only name she wanted to go by. “lets go along the beach, you never know what you might find. Did you know your daddy had a rock collection that got spread across the beach when it flooded? Sometimes I still find some of his rocks, it might be fun to see if we can find some more” she said, her enthusiasm never once diminishing.

"Speech"

Wisper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-20-2016, 06:05 PM

activate my heart
He thought about that one for a moment, blinking slightly. He wouldn't know if it were fun. He spent most of his time just laying around, didn't really plan things but wasn't entirely spontaneous either. He really was an easy child, albeit a tad bit boring so far. So he fidgeted slightly and nodded slowly at her words, agreeing with her even though he didn't entirely know if that was true. He blinked again when she explained her name and he couldn't help the small little smile that touched his lips before something clicked. She liked Ray better, right? "Dad doesn't call you Ray though." He stated softly, tilting his head just a bit. It was true, he had heard his father speak of his cousin several times but it was always Seraphiel. That was how he knew her name, and he had asked his father a few times about her. Voltage never said much, just explained how they were related, and how their elements worked. He blinked himself away from his thoughts for a moment before he nodded his head, laughing softly. "Yeah, he whines about it all the time." He said in a fit of boyish, pitched giggles. "'My pretty roooocks!'" He laughed, his impression of his father pitched in his youthful voice but so like him. He shook his head, tears pricking at the edges of his eyes and his chest giving a little playful flutter that had him pulling in a gulp of breath. "Helping him find them would be fun. Then he'll not have to cry anymore." He said happily, looking at his cousin with glee.

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-20-2016, 07:35 PM

Seraphiel

The girl shrugged at the mention of Voltage's name preference. “Adults are like that sometimes. They say things that they think are more correct, rather then fun. I guess its just... a grown up thing. When I grow up i'm never gonna forget what it was like to be a pup. I'm gonna be the best mum ever” she said breezily, without the slightest hint of modesty.

She liked Wisper's laugh, and returned it with a  pure, and honest smile of her own. She didn't expect him to break into a fit of giggles, but she was happy to take all the credit for the sudden display of amusement. Next thing she knew, she broke into a hoot of laughter herself as he gave an impression of his father. She was use to being the one in control of the story and leading them all to laughter, and the change was refreshing. “oh no” she said, amused “Does he really?” she giggled again, walking further along the beach. “My dad laughs about it sometimes too, but I think he feels bad about it too, he told me Voltage really loved those stones” she explained, looking more and more eager as she spoke. “I bet he'll be really happy if we find them for him, maybe we'll get a reward!” she cried, already wrapped up in the idea. “Race you to that rock! First one there gets to check it for his stooones-!” she cried, nodding her head to the obvious target, and breaking into her run before she even finished the last word

"Speech"

<

Wisper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-20-2016, 08:13 PM

activate my heart
Wisper nodded his little head at her reasoning. Yeah, that had to be it. Even if it made no sense. He heard his dad call people by nicknames all the time. But oh well, it didn't really matter now did it. Not really, not as he trotted along beside the larger girl, a small smile on his lips. "You're gonna be a mom?" He asked in childish ignorance, tilting his head slightly. "But you're so little like me!" He chirped slightly, shaking his head. He wasn't quite old enough to really understand how all that worked, or to even really think about it, so he just shrugged it off and kept moving on, giggling as she laughed, hardly able to keep this rare...fluttering glee from his chest. He felt light headed but in a good way, his grin spread across his lips as he trotted alongside her. "Yeah! He'll just look at this spot in the den and he'll whine about it. It's funny." He giggled then, shaking his head. "Daddy just does it to make us laugh I think." He said with a giggle, looking at her with a gentle tilt of his head. "I think so too!" It would make his Daddy happy, he knew that. He didn't really understand it, why would rocks be so special, but he knew it would anyways. So when she barked out a challenge to race he was all for it. Oh yes! Yes this would be fun! He felt his teeth click together in a wide grin as he nodded his head. "Yeah! You're on!" He chirped happily before he turned to look at the rock and suddenly bolted into a full out run towards it, in a way he had never ran before. Not that he really had. He giggled happily, his paws pounding against the earth and his heart pounding in his chest. He breathed heavily, almost rasping, as he bounding, feeling light headed and this white prickle slightly at the edges of his vision. He panted as he slowed down without realizing it, breathing heavier and heavier, his chest heaving as he felt his heart pound and race in his chest. "H-hey!!" He yelped in a pitch voice, the sound hardly making it passed his rasping breaths, as he slowed down, paws scrapping against the black sand. "Ray!!" He yelped, terrified as he panted, hyperventilated, a pain swelling along his chest. His eyes were so wide, but the white was turning to black and his vision felt clouded and he was crying even though he didn't know he was. He just needed to breathe and his heart was pounding so hard it was all he could hear in his ears and he was scared. Legs weak, shaking, he tried to blink away the blackness, tried to breathe. "S-s-some...th-things wrong." He said between breaths, feeling so dizzy.

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-20-2016, 08:25 PM

Seraphiel

Her giggle was more of a snort, and not the slightest bit a ladylike noise. “Not yet!” she blurted out, her steps became wobbly, as another laugh shook her frame. “Not for a long time, but I will be, one day” she explained patiently. She giggled again at the image of Voltage shaking his head at a section of the den. Her silly Uncle, he probably did do it to amuse the three youngest pack members. Maybe she could sleep over one day and he would do it for her too, and she could laugh beside her cousins.

She would hear the pounding of paws beside her and she put her head down, determination giving her wings as she strained her legs to their uttermost length and flew across the beach like her life depended on reaching the rock first.

She almost didn't hear him when he called out, but when it reached her she looked over her shoulder and came to a halt on her rump as she twisted in the sand. She shook herself off and got to her paws with no more injury then a hurt pride. She shook that off, and sprinted in the direction she had gone, now it was her eyes and not just her feet that said she needed speed. She was by his side in a second and with a spray of sand, skidding in beside him, and almost thumping into his side – but saving herself a the last second. Her own breath rattled through her chest, but that was simply exertion and nothing more. Wisper... it was obvious that something was wrong. Even to her childish eyes she could see that his eyes where unfocused and his breath sounded wrong. He looked terrified, and she didn't know what to do. “it's okay, it's okay. You need to slow your breathing” she said, she didn't know what was wrong with him, but she could see that the more panicked he got, the faster the breathed, and the worst that seemed to make it. “Daddy will be here, and you'll be okay” she promised him, and there was a challenge in her eyes that swore she would make sure it was so. She raised her head and howled urgently for voltage, before lowering her head to match his own once again. She was standing across from him and looking into her eyes, her blue gaze strong, reassuring, burning with determination. She breathed in deep, slowly, and out again, giving him something to latch on and focus too. He was hyperventilating wasn't he? She just didn't understand why.

"Speech"

<

Wisper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-21-2016, 06:00 PM

activate my heart
He was panicking, his heart was racing so hard in his chest. Thumping hard against his rib cage he was scared it would break free from him, and he cried. The pain swelled along his chest, making it hard to breathe even as he panted heavily, sides heaving even as she skidded to his side and told him to slow his breathing. But he couldn't, he just couldn't. He tried to blink to look at her, tried to make out her words beyond the thumping of his heart beat in his ears. "H-hurts" He squeaked out, his throat tight as he panted and whined and tried to breathe He felt cold and hot all at the same time, and he didn't know what to do. His legs shook from under him, and he flipped and fell as the blackness exploaded through his vision. His body fell like dead weight, collapsing into the sand as he panted, just searching for breath, for a way to slow his heart down. It hurt, oh god it hurt. He cried, whined, his father's name on his tongue as he tried to call for him because he didn't know what to do.

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Voltage had just barely been able to lay down at get comfy when Seraphiel's call rang through the air. He blinked in confusion before a strong worry flooded through him and he was back on his paws. It hadn't been ten minutes?! He gulped down his anxieties and quickly burst from the den, running along the beach until they spotted them. They hadn't gone too far. He blinked in surprise when he saw his son, hyperventilating and crying before, suddenly, falling to the sand. No, something was wrong! Without another thought he called, cried, yelled for his brother in his panic, reminded so clearly of that day he had lost his daughter. His chest tightened as he raced to their side, nosing at his son as he breathed heavily, crying out his name. "Wisper, I'm here." He said softly, kissing along his cheek before looking up at Ray quickly, his eyes large and scared. "What happened?!" He asked quickly, clearly just looking for the points. The way Wisp was breathing, he didn't know what was wrong. He needed Glace, he needed his brother. Glacier always knew how to calm him down so he could focus. He just kept licking at Wisper's face and neck, licking away the tears and mumbling for him to breathe, to take deep breathes, hoping that maybe he could calm him down. Something was wrong, and he didn't know what.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-21-2016, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016, 06:28 PM by Glacier.)

He had watched Ray walk to his brothers den and knew she would be stickng her noise into her cousin's lives. He had told her only that well they where confined to their den where they off limit. There would be no surprise that the moment they ran free of that, all bets where off. He had kept himself close, to be on hand if he caught so much as a whiff of trouble from his mischevious daughter.

He had heard her howl and was on his feet in a heart beat, eyes searching out Volt's den in the distance. even from here, he could see his brother run from the den. The movement was so natural to the giant that he almost hadn't realised he had begun to move himself until he noticed the distance between them vanishing with each strong thrust of his paws. Voltage's howl was unnessasery, and in moment he would be there beside them both. For a moment, his eyes where accusing as they landed on Ray. Yet, they clouded in confusion a moment later as he really took in the scene. What was wrong? He did not know. “I'm here” he said to Voltage, standing beside his brother.

"Speech"

ELEMENTAS
html by castlegraphics; image by risketch

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-21-2016, 06:26 PM

Seraphiel

Wisper collapsed on the ground and she collapsed with him, keeping them level, keeping her eyes on him, keeping her breathing calm even when she felt like hyperventilating herself. She didn't know what to do, nothing she was saying was helping. She licked his cheek and swallowed her whimper, trying to keep on a brave front.

When Voltage came charging down the beach she looked up at him, her eyes latching to his form. Her eyes where worried, but trusting, a hint of relief showing through her panic. She trusted Voltage, he would know what to do. He always knew what to do, and he wouldn't let them down now.

She cleared her throat, which felt suddenly heavy and answered his question. “We where racing. He was running so fast, and then it hurt him and he stopped, and he can't breath and he said it hurts. Help him” she whispered. She loved her sweet cousin from the moment she had set eyes upon him. They where fast friends before she had even opened her mouth – at least her eyes. She could not, and would not lose him.

"Speech"

<

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2016, 07:23 PM
Voltage took a deep breath as he looked down at his son before suddenly Glacier was at his side. He sighed softly, quickly looking at him with a grateful look. Glacier was always with him when he needed him, he barely needed to call. Okay, okay. He had to focus. He listened to Wisper's frantic gasps, looking up at Seraphiel. So they had been running, he nodded his head quickly before he gently put his paw under Wisper's muzzle, tilting his head up and pressing soft kisses along his cheek and ear. "It's okay, you're okay." He whispered in the calmest voice he could muster, feeling himself shake as he closed his eyes, tilting his head to press his ear against his son's side, listening to his frantic heart beat. Something was wrong, but he had to get his breathing under control. "Listen to me, deep breaths. Slow, in and out....in and out.." He said slowly, his voice carrying over Wisper's frantic gasps and pants, over the cries and whimpers that just broke Voltage's heart. He hovered over Wisper's little body, just tying to soothe him and trying to slow down his breathing. "You're okay, sweetheart. Just breathe slow and steady..." He whispered again and again, trying to get through to him, to help him settle his panicked breath.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Wisper

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-21-2016, 07:33 PM

activate my heart
Wisper whimpered heavily as the pain swelled along his body, thruming through him as his heart raced. It felt like he was being electricuted over and over again, and he gripped at the black sand, trying to breathe. His eyes blinked heavily, trying to focus through the haze and the fog. He just barely felt Ray beside him, but something told him she was there, right there, talking to him, reminding him to breathe. But wasn't he breathing?! He panted heavily, whining as it seemed utterly useless. His little body curled around itself, clawing and trying to get away from this pain. A shadow fell over him, and he sobbed softly, terrified as he tried to breathe. But then that voice, the calming scent...he was going to be okay! "D-daddy" He cried softly, trying to look up at him but seeing nothing but darkness before he finally closed his eyes. It hurt, and he was so dizzy. He could barely feel anything anymore. But he heard his dad's voice, the calming sound. It punctured through the fog and the haze and he cried softly, listening to him repeat over and over again what he had to do. His breath caught for a moment before he gasped out, feeling his lungs burn but start to fill at his father's pace. His panting slowed, his whining quietted as he felt his father's kisses, heard his gentle voice. It was like the sound just commanded his body to comply, and finally his breathing slowed. "Dizzy.." He murmured in a broken voice, his head lolling against his fathers large paw before he fell into the darkness. His heart slowed its racing beat slowly, and he breathed softly where he lay, slowly replenishing what needed oxygen as he dozed in his father's arms.

"Speech!"

WISPER EVE ELEMENTAS

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-21-2016, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016, 09:29 PM by Glacier.)

Glacier would listen as Ray gave her account of events and lose any last worry that had been the reason for Wisp's pain. “Give him some space” she told Ray gently, knowing three wolves was starting to become a crowd. He kept to Voltage's side, but gave a little space himself between himself and the struggling wolf. He watched as Voltage spoke to him, and soothed him, giving his brother support with his presence as he watched the other man work. The words that whispered from the young boys mouth was enough to make Glacier's heart break, and when he passed out in his his fathers arms, Glacier stepped forward with a surprising quiet. “Lets get him back to the den” he murmured gently to Voltage.

The Giant's heart was heavy as he spoke, as his mind worked through what they had witnessed. The boy had been running, and the effort had done this too him. He had been in pain, but it was different to the wheezy breathing pains wolves might occasionally get when they where born with breathing problems. No, his heart seemed to be more centered in his chest, and Glacier worried for the young boys heart. Would Voltage understand what was wrong with his child?

"Speech"

ELEMENTAS
html by castlegraphics; image by risketch

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-21-2016, 09:31 PM

Seraphiel

Ray scowled up at her father as he gave his soft command, but she reluctantly obeyed, brushing her lips against the fur of his ear and promising him he would be alright before she scampered back and gave Voltage room. She watched with a restlessness that made sitting still nearly impossible. Her claws clipped against the grass, her tail flicked behind her and her ears kept slinking to her skull and raising again as she watched them, fear in her heart for her friend.

She whimpered when Wisper passed out, and swallowed the noise, a little too late, with a glare. She stamped her feet, frustrated at herself. She hadn't been able to help him, and the knowledge made her angry. She got to her feet, standing up looking at the rock they had been about to race to. She had been having fun, she and Wisper both, but that was going to change now wasn't it? She was going to be banned from seeing him, because she hadn't been able to help him. She just wanted to have fun and run around and explore the world with her cousin. Why had that gotten so complicated?

"Speech"

<