size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
04-29-2016, 11:08 PM

He was just a baby when he had met Surreal. That was long before his mother had died and lost her mind. Rivaxorus couldn't help but to feel that family held a special place in his heart though. He needed to see his great aunt and her pack so see where they could stand with Myriad. While the male was confident in their own settling, there was always that looming fear. Confidently he would step towards their border, stopping where the scent started in respect. The large wolf then raised his head up in a howl. Throat flexing towards the powerful song that he let out. He was fully grown now, it would be an interesting meeting. Surreal would be shorter than he, the thought made him laugh a little.

Settling his head back down, he would wait with his two different colored eyes scanning the area. White patch across his eye almost feeling like it was aching even if he knew that was physically impossible. While he knew they weren't related by blood, it would be up to him and the members of celestial to decide if Myriad and Celestial would be on good terms. He had no quarrels with an alliance either. While picky as he was, there would always be special cases. That way to ensure his families future.

"Talk" "You" Think

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-12-2016, 09:37 PM

The male had to admit he was still a bit curious about the pack that had taken up residence near Fiori. He hadn't stopped to check it out knowing he had needed to return home, but the thought remained in the back of his head nagging at him. Curiosity was a funny thing like that and he knew it'd be a while before he'd forget about it. Still it felt good to be home and the distraction of his duties was always welcoming.

The howl at the borders caught his attention and though it wasn't for him he still felt the need to make an appearance. By the time he got there though he noticed Surreal wasn't there and it took him a moment to realize that she was sick. There was that and the fact that she was heavily pregnant by this point and probably wasn't feeling up to Alpha duties. It wasn't the first time he felt like this, but he was glad that he was able to be helpful to her.

The male that had called was one he'd never seen before, but to his surprise he realized that he held the scent of the new pack that he'd wanted to check out. The brute was a tall being at that standing at the same height as Regulus. The two colored eyes and the white eye patch were interesting as well, though his height was certainly the most eye catching thing about him. He was sure he'd never met this man before though. He'd remember it if he did.

"Greetin's." He offered with a polite smile as he came to a stopping point not far from the male. "Ah'm Creed, Surreal's Right Wing. I know ye didn' call fer me bu' she's unable ta come at tha momen'. Can Ah help ye?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-12-2016, 10:46 PM

When the man approached him, he bore a similar resemblance to Avalon. It took him back for a moment but he remained calm as the other spoke. An accent hitting his ears making Riv easily catch what he was saying. It wasn't too hard with how he was bilingual. Accents seem to fall easy on him. After he heard about surreal, concern covered the young boys face. "I hope she's doing alright, she's a relative of mine you see." he smiled for a moment. "My name is Rivaxorus II I'm the alpha of a pack called Myriad in the weeping willows. I came to talk to surreal originally in seeing on where Celestial would stand with Myriad. Since I'm open to allies when it comes to family. " he stayed rather civil and respectful of the other male.

"If you don't mind me asking, you wouldn't know a wolf by the name of Avalon would you?" his head tilted a little to the side. He was curious, and if not there was no harm done. After all his god mother and pretty much aunt was someone he held dear to his heart. Regardless if they didn't really spend that much time together. She now lived in the north, so she felt so far away.

"Talk" "You" Think

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-15-2016, 01:25 PM

Creed's ears flicked forward with interest as the male stated that he was a relative of Surreal's. He blinked slowly as he tried to figure out exactly how he was related but really the only wolf that came to mind was Arian. Whatever the case he didn't think on it for long as the man introduced himself as Rivaxorous II. Riv definitely cleared things up as he explained he'd been the one to claim the willows which was the pack that had kept him from a straight shot to Fiori. It was nice to know it was some of Surreal's family that had taken up residence there though. All the packs even remotely close to them all seemed to be relatively friendly it seemed.

"Jus' between us, bu' Surreal is sick an abou' ta have another litter soon so tha's why she couldn' make it." He explained. "She should be on her fee' in no time."

As far as an alliance was concerned Creed was rather excited by the prospect of one, but at the same time he didn't feel comfortable with the idea of just walking in to it. Even as a Secondary Alpha he wouldn't overstep his boundaries even if he did have the power to. He was merely serving as help for Surreal where he could to help lighten the load until Regulus was ready to take over.

"Ah'll have ta discuss it with Surreal, bu' we can seek ya out afterwards since ye don' live too far away." He offered the younger male an encouraging smile. He was surprised when he was asked if he knew Avalon. He chuckled softly. It seemed their markings were very distinguishable. "Aye, she's my cousin."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-15-2016, 05:08 PM

Ahh Surreal was having another little, that made sense. Though as long as it wasn't the plague, maybe he didn't have too much to worry about. Having his brother sick kind of made him slightly paranoid. A small breath of relief left his maw though. Nodding his head to Creed - he had no problem with him talking with Surreal. He wouldn't want an alliance to go through unless all the leaders were welcome to it. After all it wasn't something to play around with so easily. He said that despite having two allied packs already, but pre-existing relationships caused that. Shifting a bit, it was revealed that Avalon was his cousin as well.

"You're welcome to rest in my lands should you need it as well." Myriad may not have been in the north, but it was still a bit away from this place. "Avalon is my god mother and aunt so I was curious. It's indeed a pleasure to meet you Creed. I'm glad you are the one who greeted me." he would have been glad if it had been anyone else as well. Though always he was excited to meet more family. After the bad reputation his mother left behind Rivaxorus was glad to build down his own path.

"Talk" "You" Think

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-16-2016, 04:07 PM

It was intriguing to see how far the reach of the Adravendi's was. It seemed like the family was everywhere, even if they weren't all blood related, and the male realized he liked that. It made him somewhat envious to think that Surreal had so much family. Out of his blood relatives there weren't a whole lot of them left. If he hadn't waited so long to actually think about settling down that might have been a different story; but, in reality the Adravendi's might as well have been extended family for himself too considering he felt like Surreal and her children were kin to him.

He liked the fact Rivaxorous seemed so level headed for his age. Not many younger wolves would make good leaders but the brown mammoth before him appeared to be the exception. Family was a good reason for an alliance, but he wasp leased that the other male was content to wait until he talked it over with Surreal. There was no point in rushing in to anything quite yet and he'd make sure to seek Myriad's alpha out after they'd discussed it. The thought of staying among Myriad's wolves was an exciting thought. He hadn't gotten to scope the place out the last time he'd been there, but he was curious to learn more about the pack itself. Even if it was only to sate his curiosity.

"Ah'm glad I got tha chance ta meet ye too Riv. Ah had actually been up yer way not too long ago. I was goin' to Donostrea to find Locha's family, a sick friend Ah've let stay here, an tell them she was alrigh' bu' when Ah got there tha pack was gone. Ah was gonna go ta Fiori bu' Ah came close ta yer borders and stopped." He paused to smile at the male. He was glad he'd finally figured out who'd staked a claim to the lands he'd originally intended to go through. "Say, ye haven' seen any of tha old Dono members, have ye?" He doubted he'd get an answer he liked, but it was worth a shot, right? For Locha's sake at least.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-18-2016, 05:21 AM

Rivaxorus would listen to Creed. When it came to Donostrea, he hadn't heard from Gale since before the pack disbanded. So one of Gale's family members had been sick. That was a bit upsetting, considering his own brother was sick as well. He couldn't only imagine. He would try to think back, and he had only ever met Gale.

"I only know Gale, and I haven't seen her since before they disbanded. She was looking for one of her missing brothers." Rivaxorus would shake his head a bit. He wished he could help Creed, it never felt good to lose family members or friends he would assume. Even this Locha, she had lost her pack and he could only think of what she might have been going through. "I can keep an eye out for them though if that's what you want. If I remember, my mother knew Voltage." he was another elementas right? Although it was only by word of mouth that he knew that.

"Talk" "You" Think

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-23-2016, 06:23 PM

A frown creased his muzzle as Riv stated he'd only ever met Gale before the pack was disbanded. So she'd been looking for Voltage? It didn't seem like any of them were having any luck finding any of the old Donostrean wolves. He held in a sigh as he shuffled where he was. Everywhere he went he couldn't find any sign of them and more than anything he wanted good news to give to Locha. It seemed like all he was coming up with was nothing though. He did appreciate that the other male was willing to keep an eye out. At least with more eyes and ears everywhere he had a better chance of turning up more results.

"Well thank ye. If ye find anything jus' le' me know. From tha looks of it they're all probably gone, bu' Ah'm gonna stay hopeful regardless."

Walk, "Talk" Think