size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
05-30-2016, 09:41 PM

Zuriel stood with her paws inches from the edge of the lake, closing her two-toned eyes and taking a deep breath of the chilly air around her. The light covering of snow around her was barely enough to really notice. The only thing it really caused her was a shortage of herbs, but luckily it seemed that the pack was staying fairly healthy at the time being. It was a nice relief after the many seasons her family had been continuously sick. She blinked opened her eyes and looked out across the lake at the small island at it's center. If she didn't know that the water would be horrendously cold she would have swam out there and hid for the rest of Winter. But that wasn't an option. She had family to tend to and responsibilities to fulfill. She sighed, her breath forming a cloud around her nose as she let her haunches settle back down onto the earth, her tail curling around her haunches neatly. She wanted to think she had made the right decision... Was there any way to really know until she was in the thick of her success or mistake?

"Talk" "You" Think

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-31-2016, 12:23 PM

The man was returning from a patrol, another portion of his day used where he had tended to isolate instead of interact with those who were his family. He had met Acapella at least, for a start, and learned that she was a cousin of his. The problem now lay in the fact that he needed to interact with even more of Celestial’s members. Not just his more distant family, but his nieces and nephews. Those whom he should have been interacting with right from the very start. He let out a soft sigh, mind in a haze as he searched for no one in particular. What could it hurt to get to know them? They were family after all.

Perhaps, Castiel thought to himself, He had allowed himself to become too distant from the rest of the Adravendi family. He needed to step up his game, get to know the young ones. Gaze fell of a girl who was undoubtedly one of his sister’s children. She was sitting by the lake, gaze out towards the island. Castiel slowly approached her from behind, clearing his throat before he was next to her in hopes he wouldn’t startle the younger wolf.

"Speak"

Zuriel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
05-31-2016, 03:07 PM

Zuriel's ears perked at a sound coming from behind her and she quickly turned her head, seeing the pale form of her uncle coming over to sit beside her. She hadn't quite been startled, but she had been so in her own head that she hadn't noticed him coming and it surprised her a bit. She relaxed again though once she realized who it was. She offered him a small smile, saying, "Hello, Castiel." She couldn't recall a time that she had actually spoken to him before now, but of course she knew him from her mother's talks and just by virtue of seeing him at meetings and such. Her memories of her grandmother were distant in her head now, but she couldn't help but be reminded of her when she looked at him. "How are you feeling?" She was forever a healer first and foremost and she was sure that the winter wasn't too kind to older wolves even though this season seemed to be more mild than winters usually were. "Are you having any problems? I can get you some herbs if you need them."

"Talk" "You" Think

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-29-2016, 08:26 PM

Zuriel was quick to respond, turning her head towards him. It seemed once she realized who he was she relaxed, greeting him and asking him how he was doing. She even went so far as to offer him herbs if he needed them. The pale man let out a light chuckle, shaking his head. “For now at least, thank the gods, I seem to be doing alright. Hopefully you won’t need to use any herbs on me this season.” His golden gaze was kindly as he kept it focused upon her.

Castiel took a breath. He should know her name... Surely his sister had mentioned it at a meeting recently, right? But nothing was coming to mind and guiltily Castiel averted his gaze. He hadn’t been around these young ones in so long.. He’d forgotten all but Faite. He let out a soft sigh, speaking up though he felt embarrassment edging in around him. “Forgive me... I should know you better than this. I’m your uncle and yet... I can’t even seem to recall your name.”

"Speak"