Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-13-2016, 03:42 AM

ooc: Hope this was okay. Figured I'd throw this thread up. If you don't want it that's alright ^^

Vereux was almost unsure of what to make of the situation. It had been a while since he had seen Amalia. Now it was him introducing them to Avalon. Athena knew the gist of it, but it was the awkwardness that Athena had probably felt around him at the same time. The male approached the two with a soft smile. Keeping a comfortable distance away. “Amalia” the word left his lips, and he almost took himself for a fool. He looked towards Avalon.

“Amalia, Athena this is Avalon my wife to be. And Avalon, this is my sister and her wife Amalia..... hate to bring this up but Avalon at one point was adopted by Arian as a sister if that helps any.” Helped with what he didn't know. As a chuckle left his throat. Gods he felt like he was going to cry, his heart was pounding against his chest. Just telling him not to mess this up if he could.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-13-2016, 10:23 PM

She was watching the pale little girl who ran over, a smile on her lips. She turned to look up at Athena, when she heard a whisper of her name. Perking up, she looked over and saw the man who had called her. Vereux. She rose to her paws, giving Tib and the adorable little woman, well bigger than her, glance before she padded over. She would give those two room. She was unsure of how to feel, but her usual cheery attitude wasn't far behind. Both wolves got a bright smile and a wag of her tiny rabbit tail. Her rump moved along with it, before she nodded at Avalon as she was introduced to her. "Vereux, it's a pleasure to see you again. I am sorry how we left things last time," she said softly, her eyes growing more somber. She was about to greet the female with words when the slate blue male spoke up, saying that she had been taken in bu Arian. Ama couldn't help but flinch slightly, the pain washing over her face at the thought of her deceased sister. She looked up to Athena, just looking at her face brought her comfort. Taking a deep breath, she turned back to the alphess. "I see you're pregnant, not very far along though," she said softly, not wishing to say it too loud. Did they know that? Of course, Athena had mentioned it when she came home. Amalia's specialty was in pregnant wolves and puppies though, she couldn't help comment on it. Plus, she wanted to stay away from the topic of Arian. Not today, not on a day that was supposed to be happy.

"Talk" "You" Think