Tha e na rudan mor tha cunntais

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Ooc: Sorry for the lack of table

Uisge had travelled for months. Stopping only to hunt and rest, which were both seldom. As of this, his rib bones were showing, but his muzzle were still firm and strong. His claws were as sharp as ever, and his bark as sharp as his bite. He had loped for miles upon miles until he reached the land of Alacritis, and still he travelled. He had heard rumours about a pack called Amenti. They move on the shadows, attacked and right, and has claws in the likes of guillotines. It sounded like his kind of pack, if he could re-adjust. He left his old oak for fear of having them, and hopefully it wouldn't happen here.

He reached the packlands of Amenti, stopping a respectful distance from the border, but not to far to seem submissive. Thug mi gaol. (Here goes nothing.) With that, he opened his muscled maw and let loose a gruff, but somewhat beautiful Simon for an alpha. He stood waiting, fur glistening in the setting sun which was behind him.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 01:54 PM

Someone was at his borders. Powerful legs drove the man forward as he pushed the snow out of his away. He was a rather large man, so even the deepest snow rarely touched his underbelly. The depths weren't too bad right now, but then again it was the beginning of winter. Who knows how much snow the earth will sprinkle across the land? He hated the goddamn cold though, it had never pleased him the slightest bit. It was annoying, clung to his glorious pelt, and made him hella cold, especially when the wind was blowing. Thick skinned or not he couldn't stop the bitterness from biting him here and there, and when it did, he hated it. As he approached his destination an odd looking man came into view. He had a face dipper in a brunette color, but a body white as the slush beneath them. Lips curled into a devilish smile as he slowed his pace, slithering up to the man before him. As usual he was much larger than this male. "Looking for a deal with the devil? Or a noose around your neck?" He stopped, muscles tensing beneath his ebony pelt. What did this guy want anyways? Acceptance or trouble?

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 02:58 PM
He needn't wait long as a massive brute soon came towards him. He held himself with pride, and obvious authority. Uisge straightened himself up and looked at the male. "Looking for a deal with the devil? Or a noose around your neck?" He sounded somewhat amused, but Uisge wouldn't take it for granted. Actually, sir. I was coming to seek acceptance into your pack He said within the same tone.

The sun and with it the light was starting to fade. The remainder of late birds were heading off to roost, and the nocturnals among Alacritis were coming to life. Uisge laid his gaze on the brute once more. Late in mora. Uabhasach mora, Falt dorcha..... Suilean Purpaidh. Sin uabhasach neonach ann Alba. ( Large build, really large build. Dark fur.... Purple eyes, quite unusual where I'm from.) he studied the large brute from head to toe while he waited for a reply.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 02:07 PM

He waited for the man to say something, tail flagged authoritatively behind his massive frame. If he couldn't tell he was speaking to an alpha then he must be an idiot, any wolf should be able to tell who's in charge just by body language. He spoke, using the same tone Kaios did. It only pissed him off more. How dare he speak to the alpha male of Amenti that way! "Acceptance into my pack? I don't think you posses what we require here. Venom dripped off the mans words, lips pulled back to reveal only the bottoms of his two canines. "Tell me, how can you benefit the all mighty pack of Amenti?" He wanted to know exactly what this man thought he could contribute. Did he realize he was about to join a collection of assassins and cold blooded killers? This land was hell in disguise, he the devil, his wife a blood thirty demon, and together they built their home off destruction, breaking the world beneath their paws with every step. Did he really want to become a part of that? And if he did, would he be able to become a demon himself?

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2013, 11:02 AM
As the venomous words issued from the brutes maw, Uisge backed away slightly. Acceptance into my pack? I don't think you possess what we require here...... Tell me, how can you benefit the almighty pack of Amenti? the words were toxic. One wring move and he'd be meat. He stood up, letting his tail down. He did not want to tread onto even thinner ice then he was already on. What should I say? the words repeated themselves in his mind.

If I were to join Amenti, the awe-some pack would gain a member that walks in the shadows. Kills without mercy, and plays with the mind. They would gain a member that is loyal, devoted and valid. He stopped, he didn't have anything else to say.

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 05:14 PM

He waited for the male to reply, tail flicking behind him. He was starting to get annoyed. Who did he think he was? When he spoke, Kaios almost couldn't believe his answer. It was pathetic. But, they needed more members, they needed their numbers to rise so they could become the glorious pack they dreamed of. His eyes rolled. "If I were to assign you a task, would you be able to risk your life doing it? Would you be able to draw blood from those you know, friends, even family? If so, welcome to my home. If not, leave, and don't return, or we will enslave you and hang your head by the trees for all to see." He took a step forward, lips curling into a wicked smile. He wondered what his reaction would be? He was dealing with the devil himself after all.

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Uisge listened intently to the brute, studying his behaviour. He wasn't pleased with his answer, disgusted you might say. Uisge didn't care to much when the brutes reply came. If I were to assign you a task, would you risk your life going it? Would you be able to draw blood from those you know, friends, even family? If so, welcome to your home. If not, leave, and don't return, or we will enslave you and hang your head by the trees for all to see. The brutes tone was sharp, deadly. An evil grin played across his maw.

Uisge's reply was quick, and short, and was heavy with his Scottish scent. Aye (Yes), If need be, I would kill without mercy, friend or foe. He finished with a duo of his head, awaiting to see what would happen next. Uisge's ocean eyes swept over the brute once more.