gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
07-08-2016, 02:46 AM

Finally. He was the Prima Guardia. Not, it wasn't finally. It wasn't his destination. Achieving a rank was only a milestone. In fact, it was only the beginning of his journey. His journey of shaping a stronger Abaven. Protecting his pack-mates and teaching them how to protect one another. Advising and working alongside the alpha. But he didn't need a fancy, sparkling rank to do all these things. He didn't want to be above anyone. They were all equal, fighting the same fight. All he needed were his four paws and a righteous mind to make a difference.

He could barely fathom the importance and immense responsibility of such a position, even to this day as he wandered quietly, keeping to his thoughts. Spring had come early - another season spent away from his cyan friend. At this point he had moved on from her. She wasn't returning, like many other wolves, and he had to focus on his new obligations. Abaven was his priority now, and he was a leader. A leader yet a listener.

"SPEAK"

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2016, 01:25 PM

Qualm had never really interacted with the rest of the pack. Not even while he'd been here. Well he supposed it stood to reason he'd be a failure if his parents were. No, he refused to think like that. As his paws carried him towards the other male, he wasn't sure why he would be so upfront. "Hello." Qualm greeted as he smiled a little at the male. He didn't know his name, but it seemed like he was someone very important. The young healer would seat himself.

"My name is Qualm." he introduced himself. It was a good start, and maybe he could learn something from the other wolf. His bi colored eyes nervously searched over Tinaro. Was this too intrusive, not how you were supposed to great others? He had no idea.

"Talk"

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
07-10-2016, 05:05 AM

It wasn't long before he spotted a slate blue form approaching him. The male was younger, around the same size as himself, carrying chestnut and ebony markings. He couldn't recall the face, though he looked oddly familiar to another man who he remembered had a matching pelt colour. My, he truly was forgetful with names.

"Nice to meet you, Qualm," he greeted the tall boy, dipping his head politely. More familiarities. He had once met a girl by the name Quake, and by now she would be the same age as this male before him. Could they be related? He couldn't tell. "I'm Tinaro." He found it best to leave out his surname and position. Well, perhaps he could ask that now. "What's your rank, if I may ask?"

"SPEAK"

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-03-2016, 04:37 PM

It was nice to meet him, well he hadn't heard that before. Just scoffs and all other sorts of stuff. It brought a smile to Qualm's face, remembering that if he seemed happy it was bound to reflect off of those around him. Tinaro would ask what rank he was at and Qualm would straighten up a bit, despite being taller he was still younger. "I'm just a medic... are you a fighter?" he asked curiously. For some reason he just found it distasteful in fighting. He'd rather heal them - after all his father had been a warrior.

"How long have you been in Abaven?" Qualm asked politely to the other male. After all Abaven was all Qualm knew, for the short portion he had left it had been filled with fear and all sorts of other things. Being attacked by a bird was not so fun. As he flicked the end of his tail he hoped this outting would go well.

"Talk"

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
08-06-2016, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 04:44 AM by Tinaro.)

A medic the younger male seemed to be. At the thought, he didn't know too many of Abaven's healers; were there many at all? He only knew Starling, with all of his other friends being warriors. He supposed it was good to share a common interest with others, though sometimes it got a bit too competitive. He had always been below his friends, position-wise, until he decided to use his initiative. Now he was one of the highest-ranking wolves in Abaven, not that it was big deal or anything. "Yes, the lead fighter, actually," he replied, trying to appear as humble as possible. He had only had the position for a few days now; he didn't feel much like the head of anything. "My whole life. I was born here." It took him a moment to realise how long Abaven had been running, and how some packs would have faded away by now. It was all Bass' dedication and perseverance. "What about you? I think you were born here if I'm not mistaken...?"

"SPEAK"