Large
build
player
Alistair
08-17-2016, 06:19 PM
VERANA CUERVO
a raven in a flock of crows
she will destroy as she pleases

What a strange place, a strange place indeed. The woman had met a few wolves in these what seemed to be barren lands, and she had every intent to meet more. In fact, she wanted to build some strong relationships with the wolves she would meet. Either good or bad, she did not care. She enjoyed pissing others off, but she also wanted to build a population of wolves who were on her side. It was all apart of her plan, a plan that she would only share with few. A wicked grin painted on her face as she journeyed into the entrance of a cave.

The cave was quite dark as she traveled in deeper, but her eyesight adjusted to the blackness quickly and she continued. Two toned gaze looked at the cavern walls, noticing the colors that were smeared all over the stone. Paintings, the demoness stopped to study the pictures. Seas, people, mountains, forests, how interesting.

[Image: KPkoPrh.png]

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

The Ooze ParticipantFamous
08-18-2016, 06:49 PM
While the visual loss of light went unappreciated, Sabine was very aware of the plethora of other changes that came with traveling into the ground. The change in the pressure in her ears was perhaps her least favorite. She could handle the drastic change in temperature and the odd way sound bounced off the walls, but the pressure that continued to build in her ears? Eventually it would get to the point where it felt as if her ears were going to burst and she would have to admit defeat and make a run for the surface. The last thing she needed was to be blind and deaf.

The one good thing about caves was how well sound traveled long distances. Sure, it was heavily distorted but it was still useful. In this instance Sabine heard the stranger long before she smelled her. While she could have simply taken another passage and bypass the stranger altogether, the giantess decided to investigate. She was bored and restless, and the growing pressure in her ears only served to make it worse. What she needed was a chance to let off some steam. What better way to do that than to mess with a stranger?

It didn't take much time at all for her to find the other woman. By the time the woman was within comfortable speaking distance she'd slowed to a stop. With so little information Sabine wasn't sure why. Perhaps the woman had heard her coming or perhaps there was something blocking her path. Or, maybe, if Sabine were really lucky, the woman was lost. In any case that was going to be her opener. "Are you lost?" she asked with what sounded like genuine concern, the friendly tone hiding her eagerness.
TALK SHIT
[Image: bK4cZNp.png]
GET HIT

Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
VERANA CUERVO
a raven in a flock of crows
she will destroy as she pleases

The demoness could smell another wolf, she could hear the individual approach with every step they made. She did not care though, there was nothing to fear anyways. Tail flicked as she heard the words "Are you lost?" Two toned gaze looked over at the being, "Perhaps," she said, and soon enough a smirk was painted on her maw. "Technically, I don't know where I am. Yet, I know how to escape this cave if need be." She could always retrace her steps if for some reason she couldn't follow her own perfume back to the entrance. "Left my homeland a long time ago, don't really need a home anyways." she explained, she did not belong to a pack and she didn't plan on it. Not unless she would be leader of that pack. Studying the creature before her, a strange female indeed. "What about you? Do you live around here? Did I trespass into your sweet cave or something?" The words held an edge to them, something close to sarcasm. If she trespassed, then she would just leave. She didn't have to waste her time on a wolf who liked to hide anyway. Or maybe she could, teach her a lesson to get a better hiding spot.

Her smirk grew into a wicked grin at the thought. She stood up and looked over the female once more. Taller than her, but that didn't really matter anyways. The low light made it harder for her to see the color of the woman's pelt, but she guessed that didn't matter either. "I'm Verana by the way, and you are?" she asked, not really one to give introductions but she never really found harm into giving out her name. She would rather be known for doing something then to keep it mysterious, that was the arrogant part of her though. For if she always gave out her name then that could lead into some problems. It's not like she really cared either though.

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

08-21-2016, 01:50 PM
Aw damn, it seemed she'd stumbled upon a chatty cathy. Honestly she'd been hoping for a wet-behind-the-ears youngling; a small, naive creature that she could terrify and send running for the surface with pretend cave monsters close on their heels and a renewed fear of the dark. Instilling fear into the hearts of the young sounded like a pretty good way to kill some time. Perhaps one day if she got tired of wandering she'd find herself a deep dark cave and set up shop there. See if she could get an evil witch legend started.

Good grief, all she'd asked was if the woman was lost. Being peppered with information she hadn't asked for and a plethora of questions put a damper on her trouble-making mood. Her tone laced with sarcasm, Sabine said, "Homes are overrated." Having been raised a wanderer, the giantess had no love for one particular land. She was fond of the north and the grounded ship was a decent place to stay, but when she left it the claim she laid on it went with her. For Sabine, home was wherever she was at the moment.

"Did I trespass into your sweet cave or something?" the stranger asked. At this Sabine made an amused noise in the back of her throat. The woman's pointed tone didn't go unmissed. "What would you do if I said yes?" Perhaps this would be an interesting encounter after all. As for her name... "Not someone who gives her name out quite so easily." That actually wasn't true, she was vain enough to like the idea of her name and exploits being circulated. In this instance she just wanted to be contrary.

TALK SHIT
GET HIT

Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-22-2016, 03:39 PM

"Homes are overrated." Verana merely nodded her large skull and listened to the female's words, gaze wandering around the cave that surrounded the two wolves. "What would you do if I said yes?" A smirk painted itself on Verana's obsidian lips as she thought about. "Plenty of things, darling. I could take advantage of you in your own home, make it my own home as well, kick you out of it. But since it's not your own dark fortress, I don't see why I should put effort into it. Unless you really want me to." Her dark words slipped from her maw with ease, as for once she told the truth and she didn't care what the female thought about it. Should she be afraid, then that was a good thing because Verana was the epitome of fear. Should she be unnerved, that just meant that she had a brave soul.

"Not someone who gives her name out quite so easily." Verana flicked her russet tipped tail, "Eventually, I hope to know your name." The ebony colored woman said, "And how come you won't give it out so easily, are you being hunted down or something?" she inquired, what had the woman gotten into. If anything, Verana just wanted a name, if she wanted to harm the female she probably would've already done it already. Yet, this being was not an annoying one. Not like the male Ehrgeiz she had met prior to this. He was annoying, he needed to be put in his place if he already hadn't been. The next time he crossed her line of sight, she was really going to take his tail.

"Talk" "You" Think

Sabine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player

08-27-2016, 06:48 PM
Oh, was that a challenge? To her very keen ears that sounded an awful lot like a challenge. Such arrogance couldn't be ignored. Maybe this would be interesting after all. It had been awhile since she'd kicked the shit out of an insolent stranger. A peal of rude laughter left her lips at the assertion that the woman was capable of making her do something that she didn't want to do. Her tone still sweet, Sabine said, "My dear, you are certainly welcome to try." She would relish the chance to humiliate this Verana woman. Maybe Ehrgeiz would like some company.

Honestly, two slaves sounded like an awful lot of work, but perhaps it would be worth it, if only for the moments where she pitted them against one another. Now that, she decided, was a decent idea. Perhaps she could even make a profit off such a thing. Get her own little fight ring going and charge for admittance. Ehrgeiz would make quite the spectacle. He had the sass-mouthing down and he was a decent fighter. Now this woman? Well... Her rudeness was surely worth something.

Sabine's tail flicked at her heels in mild irritation as the woman continued speaking. She wasn't yet roused to the point of violence but if the woman continued to rub her the wrong way she might just bite her for no other reason than to put an end to the blathering. "Perhaps you will," she murmured. If Verana wasn't careful, it was possible she'd soon be addressing her as Master or Mistress. "Ah," she churred in response to the stranger's final question. "Yet another question whose answer you aren't entitled to. However," her sweet tone took on a sarcastic edge, "Will you handle the mystery?"

TALK SHIT
GET HIT