gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-18-2016, 01:00 AM

The birds chirped easily today in their tree's. Probably free of worries and the like. Fiori was peaceful, and Heather was thankful for that. Yet she did have half a mind to speak with her father about leaving. Not that it troubled her, not entirely. She didn't know how to be troubled half the time. The female was relaxed just on the edge of the water. The light spray from the falls was enough to keep her cool, that and short fuzzy hairs that she had since she was born. She knew she definitely would not fit in the north for long - but it would be nice to visit.

Calmly Heather watched her reflection in the water. Nothing and everything was wandering through her thoughts. Ever since Alfred said those strange things to her she hadn't felt alright. She knew she was okay - so the female shrugged it off. The yearling would simply let the days go by, but she also probably should consult her brother. She knew, of all things, her father probably wouldn't want her to leave until she was two. She wanted to broaden her horizons, see something new. Maybe even, she'd actually be doing something.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-18-2016, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2016, 11:45 PM by Lionel.)

Lionel was feeling much better, as he'd already made his first real venture out of the territory, and was already up and moving around rather early in the morning. Thoughts ran excitedly through his head as he thought about all the things that would be hopefully happening soon. They were old enough to train in different fields and more than anything the young male wondered who he'd get to mentor him. He wasn't even sure what he wanted to study, all of it really, but he was sure he'd figure it out when it came to it.

It was still weird thinking that the falls was their territory now. The hot springs had been a part of Fiori since before he was born and he still found himself hesitating as he crossed over the old unseen border. Still it was their territory and with it getting hotter the falls seemed like a nice place to relax and wind down after a long day. Upon arrival though he spotted the familiar dappled form of Heather and his tail waved happily behind him. He padded over to her and then plopped himself down next to the girl with a grin.

"Hey Heather, how are you?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-19-2016, 12:11 AM

Heather would have a smile on her maw when she saw her brother. Lionel was one of her siblings she didn't talk much with. Though of course she loved all of her brothers.... she did wish she could spend more time with all of them. That and her sister. When he asked her how she was doing, she almost didn't know how to answer him. "I'm doing alright." the words left her mouth rather awkwardly. Her gaze went to Lionel, towards her own reflection again. Lionel looked a lot like dad, and she looked a lot like mom.... didn't she.

"I've just been doing a lot of thinking." she said as she looked back up at him. Lionel had been sick for awhile, so no doubt he was probably eager to go out and do something. "Actually I wanted to ask you something. I know we don't hang out much so we aren't that close but.... what would you think if I told you I wanted to leave Fiori?" she tilted her head to the side. Blue eyes that matched his, it almost made her feel like she was making a connection with him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-19-2016, 03:39 AM

Heather smiled back at him and his tail waved softly in the grass. He had realized he hardly ever spent any time with his sisters and he missed that. The only quality time he'd gotten with his siblings was Alfie and he felt bad about neglecting the rest of them. To his own glee he wasn't sick anymore so that meant he could spend more time with his family if they were up with it. There was so much they could do! They could train with each other, go on adventures now that they were old enough, or just hang out in Fiori. So many possibilities remained.

She answered him and he eyed her curiously. Something seemed to be bugging her and not long after she said she was doing alright she continued speaking. He listened as she mentioned she had been doing a lot of thinking. He nodded and encouraged her to go on as he continued being attentive as ever. To his surprised she gave him a question that he hadn't been expecting so he sat in silence for a good minute as he tried to come up with an answer.

"Well I'd tell you that I want you to be happy. I want you to do whatever brings you joy in life and if that means leaving, whatever your reasons may be, then I'd be okay with it. I'd miss you like crazy though." He grinned softly. "We already don't see enough of each other as it is."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-19-2016, 03:49 AM

That was right, Heather would probably miss her family terribly. That including if something happened to her, who was she supposed to call for help. She didn't really know anyone outside of her father and siblings. She never bothered, sure she went up and asked meaningless questions but that was all a pups gamble in life. Her tail flicked, and a subsequent sigh was followed by a soft chuckle. "I think I would miss everyone terribly as well. Father, Roza, Alfred..." Heather responded as she smiled. "I just can't stop thinking. What if I find myself out there? If there's something so amazing that Fiori just doesn't have to offer?" she said this with great enthusiasm.

"But it's scary too... I've only ever known Fiori and all of you. If I'm hurt I won't have dad to turn to. I won't be able to express my thoughts peacefully. There's bad wolves out there too and I know nothing of fighting." she stood up. Gently gesturing closer to her brother. She did seek to place her pelt into his in a bit of a side bump. "And if Fiori leaves before I do... where do you think we'd go?" she was sure her dad would defend the pack with her life. But, what if it was gone. Was it the string that binded them together?

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-19-2016, 04:12 AM

Lionel was pleased to hear that she'd miss them as well. He briefly wondered if Mom missed them like they surely missed her. They hadn't really gotten a chance to really get to know her, and yet he still felt the ache in his heart as he thought of her. Growing up without a mother had been hard for them all and he knew their father and Alfie still ached for her. Leo had spent all those months trying to find her and Alfred had even gone off on his own to look for her too. At least Heather cared enough to try and tell them that she wanted to leave. If Mom had gotten the same opportunity would she have said goodbye?

"I understand. There's so much out there to explore and do. Things to see and people to meet. The world is so much bigger than Fiori and I don't blame you for wanting to do it all."

She spoke more and he understood the scariness of it all. It hurt him to think of er being in pain. What if something did happen to her while she was away? She was right - she didn't know how to fight. What if someone took advantage of her and she was all by herself?

She leaned into him lightly and he realized for the first time that she was slightly larger than him. It was almost kinda funny. He smiled softly and he listened to her worries of the pack. That was something that didn't worry him as much as her being alone in the world. A sigh fluttered past his lips as he pondered it all.

"I have faith in Dad. He can take care of Fiori and if anything happens then Fiori will rebuild. We're a family and families stick together." He told her confidently. Even if they weren't a pack he had no doubt they'd remain with each other. "But if you're leaving let me come with you. I want to protect you and be by your side. I can't just let you be on your own because what if you're right? What if something happens to you and no one is with you? I'd never be able to live with myself after that knowing I'd encouraged you to follow your heart and let you go by yourself."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-19-2016, 04:39 AM

Yes Heather had noticed that she had grown to be as tall as her dad. Which was a bit amusing, Lionel felt so small, not too small but it was funny. It made her laugh silently at least. A chuckle in her escaping as she thought about it. Yet she listened to him as well. He didn't blame her, ahh well. In the back of her mind - she was also afraid of leaving them like mother had. Something that hadn't been brought to her attention until Alfred actually told her himself how she felt. She still didn't know what it meant though. They all had such good grips on herself. While she at a constant rate only knew... happiness and how to handle that. Anything else was like throwing an acorn at her head over and over again.

Heather was a bit, surprised. When Lionel said he wanted to come with her, she was met with another thing she didn't understand. What was it? She felt like she wanted to hoard him. Suddenly at this moment, she wanted him for the rest of her life. It wasn't in a harsh sense - just that he offered. She wanted to cling to it like any baby animal would to their parent. She shook her head. "Then we'd have to take Roza and Alfred with us too, and that wouldn't be fair. I think I'm the one singled out when I should probably stay even though I want to go." Heather told him. Suppressing those thoughts of selfishness. Even if she didn't understand what they were. They were probably bad just like the rest.

"Maybe I'll learn how to fight. I've been meaning to try and choose something. Fighting, Hunting, Healing.... fighting seems to be the strong route that calls to me." Heather looked at the ground. Who would teach her though, and who would she even fight? Could she really try and harm someone - that was a bad thing wasn't it. Though she knew it was a vital skill in life. They killed and ate prey after all. That was the same as harming another wolf - but she was unsure if she could bring herself to hurt others even in a spar.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-20-2016, 01:02 AM

Lionel eyed his sister as she chuckled and he couldn't help but wonder what she found so amusing. He didn't bother to ask though and not longer after, to his own dismay, she shook her head. She soon explained herself and his mind drifted to Roza and Alfred. He wasn't sure what they'd say about Heather leaving, but he could already picture the concern on their faces. They probably wouldn't like it either if she decided to go and Alfred at least would probably try to go too. If they all went then who would stay with Dad? So he nodded solemnly at her words, the lightest of frowns tugging at his lips. He didn't want her to stay here if she was going to be unhappy. She deserved the world at her feet and an endless adventure if she so desired it.

They were silent for a moment and his white ears would flick around until she spoke again. Ears would prick attentively as he mused over her thoughts. Her second suggestion was a better one. If he couldn't go with her then she at least needed to be able to defend herself. If she was willing to wait until she got a mentor to teach her and spend some time training then she certainly would be a lot better off. It'd help put his mind at ease too.

"Well then I'll train with you! We'll get mentors and you can learn to fight and then afterwards, if you still want to go, at least you'll be prepared."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-20-2016, 03:03 AM

"Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind." Heather noted as she pushed into Lionel lightly. Whether or not they didn't speak much, she'd look forward to speaking even more to him. Her family was her world to her after all, without mother around she had to find a way to somewhat keep them together. There she was thinking about leaving, but the fact that she was worried about all of them kept her here. That and she didn't exactly... want to be alone. That thought scared her most of all.

"I'll talk to daddy about getting a mentor. The faster we start the better. I feel like if I'm more proactive maybe I'll discover something. Fiori can't stay so quiet forever." Heather was filled with a sense of newfound confidence. As she reached her head over, she playfully nipped at her brother's chest. Before getting up and prancing a little aways from him with a smile on her face. Grown or not, she would never be one to get out of a playful mood. As her blue eyes stared at him, she laughed lightly.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-20-2016, 05:25 AM

An ear would flick as she mentioned that she could always change her mind. He honestly hoped she would stay, but he also would understand if she didn't and he'd never hold her actions against her. She'd push into him and he leaned into her enjoying her company. It felt like it had been forever since they'd last hung out and to be honest he missed it. He missed constantly being around his siblings and their dad and rough housing and playing. He enjoyed the little things that came with being a yearling, but he still missed being a pup too.

She'd speak again and he'd nod. More than anything he was excited to finally be able to train. He'd been looking forward to it ever since their last meeting when the other yearlings in the pack had gotten their mentors. He wasn't sure what he wanted to specialize in but he knew for sure he wanted to try and learn everything. Perhaps it was a bit much for the yearling to be thinking about but he couldn't help himself. Knowledge excited him and he yearned to know as much as he could.

"I'm excited. I'm sure it'll be really fun. I've been looking forward to having a mentor for a while now." He'd murmur softly, mostly to himself than to Heather.

Before he knew it Heather had already snaked her head over towards him and he was too wrapped up in his thoughts to notice. She nipped at his chest and he leaped to his feet in surprise. The shock soon faded and he grinned at her as she pranced away. She wanted to play! His grin broadened and he bowed at her, his butt wiggling in the air as he did so, and then charged at her with laughter falling from his lips. He'd leap at her attempting to tackle her and bowl her over.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-20-2016, 08:15 AM

It didn't matter how old she got, Heather wouldn't turn down a chance to play with her siblings. Maybe in her own time, she'd be like dad and play with her own kids too. Though that was way off into the future. As she watched her brother barrel towards her she snickered. Surely a smaller male couldn't..... wham. She was on her side in an instant from Lionel moving into her. Of course with no harm done but her expression of surprise was probably enjoyable.

Heather tried to wrap her forelimbs around her brother to nip at his ear. Perhaps even get it in her jaws, not actually trying to bite him but still. As she wiggled there she smiled and laughed. She could forget about everything this way. Heather didn't have to try and understand anything, she just figured. She was just right the way she was.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-20-2016, 10:37 PM

Success! She seemed surprised by him barreling her over and he beamed broadly with his tail waving rapidly behind him. To his surprise though she grabbed him around the neck with her paws and teeth closed playfully around his ear. In turn he decided to let all of his weight drop to fall on her, with a very mischievous grin from him, before he went and tried to bury his face in her fur to drool all over her. It was rather disgusting but that was the fun of it!

All in all it felt great to be playing again. It felt a lot like being young again and playing just outside the den entrance with each other. He had always been somewhat calmer but it didn't mean he hadn't missed doing this. It was nice to forget about everything for now: their mother, the pack, mentors, all the worries of the world and just focus on having a good time.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-28-2016, 06:10 PM

As her brother dropped, Heather felt her air escape her. Met with a tongue to the face, she laughed as she tried to avoid it. Her head moving and twisting as she wiggled underneath him. He was obviously stronger, but she tried something else. Heather attempted to wiggle enough for her back legs to be underneath him. So that she could push him off. Heather tried to lick him back onto his cheeks though her own fur was soaked with slobber which she found didn't bother her that much. Her tail wagged behind her - she hadn't had this much fun in some time. Perhaps this was her start towards normalcy again.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-06-2016, 08:53 AM

Ha! He'd managed to get slobber all over her which made him grin. She didn't seem bothered by it though like most girls would be. Instead the next thing he felt was hind paws jabbing into his stomach and the next thing he knew he was on his ass. He landed with am "oomf" and he found himself laughing as he fell over backwards. Whoops. Now he was the one on his back. Rather than getting up he just laid on his back and stared up at the sky as she watched a clud drift slowly by.

"I wonder what it'd be like to fly." He wondered idly as he let his mind wander.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-10-2016, 09:35 PM

Heather flopped next to her brother to catch her breath. As he started to look out at the sky, he pondered about what it would be like if he could fly. Heather for some reason took it as a red flag for a moment. Her muscles tensed before she looked at him. "It must be hard, all that wind fighting against you. I guess it could be a lot of fun, but it just seems like a lot of trouble." Heather commented for a moment. She smiled, was that a little too down? Well she didn't think so.

"I hope you don't want to be a bird." Heather joked lightly as she prodded him lightly with a paw.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-12-2016, 02:44 PM

Heather flopped next to him and they'd both catch their breath. He'd glance over at her as he slowly stopped panting and he eyeballed her. She seemed to be contemplating his question pretty hard, but she evetually looked over at him and he grinned sheepishly at her. He nodded as he thought about it. It must be pretty hard being a bird after all. They were so tiny and the wind could be so fierce some times.

"Yeah I suppose you're right." He murmured. She'd then joke with him and he found himself grinning again. "No I don't want to be a bird, but I bet they get an awesome view of the world from all the way up there."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
09-16-2016, 01:32 AM

Why would you want to be so high. When everything you needed was down here. At least in her own little bubble. However she didn't touch on the subject, she simply smiled and nodded her head. It would be rather nice for him if he enjoyed it. Heather wasn't a huge fan of heights she just realized. She leaned against her brother, snuggling her face into his fur. It was warm and soft and comforting. But knowing she might not feel it one day scared her so she wanted to do what she could to protect that feeling.

She didn't even notice that she had drifted off to the sleep like that.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-16-2016, 02:11 PM

Heather would smile and then snuggle into him without saying anything else. Either she didn't have anything to say or she didn't wanna talk about it anymore. Either way he let the situation go and leaned into her. She was as warm and soft as he was and before he knew it she was fast asleep. He grinned softly to himself and then began watching the clouds again until he too drifted off to a light slumber.

-exit Lionel via sleep-

Walk, "Talk" Think