Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-29-2016, 06:16 PM

Karabela had gone as far north as she could go. Mist spilled from her mouth and she panted, legs pushing her stubbornly higher and higher. The wind was cold and bitter and the terra around her still spoke of winter and she half wondered if it ever saw spring this high up. The wind continued to whip around her. Karabela shivered. Well, she'd wanted to see how far she could go and she certainly had but perhaps it was time for her to head back to Abaven. She'd been wandering for awhile, waiting for the pieces in her head to fall into place. The sun moved from behind the clouds sending it's light fracturing through the ice spires and sending silhouettes of light and shadow sparking across the snow. Ok… she could linger here a bit longer.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Dagmær

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-19-2016, 08:09 PM

Dagmær was going to go home…. well… haha… right home. She didn't even know where home was any more. Her mother left her for dad and her father sure didn't give a fuck. She knew she was from lands to the north but where exactly she had no clue. Dagmær shivered. Spring in the high north was still bitter and freezing and as she carried on she wondered if she'd ever she Rhys, Rhyme, Rhythm or Valentine again. Heck if she'd ever see anyone from Imperium again! It was like they'd all just…. vanished.

Stalking along Dag froze when she noticed another woman, a tall woman nearby but what had caught her attention the most was the woman's markings. They looked quite a bit like her own. She hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Um… hello?"

Walk, "Talk" Think