Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-21-2016, 06:10 AM
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Spring of Year 8!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Summer year 8, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Spring year 8. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until August 28th to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Fox
CotS : Peregrine
DotS : Lillianna & Lark
PotS : Ivalice

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Spring Year 8

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2016, 07:00 AM
Member of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Thread of the season: Must take place in Spring Year 8
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Sabine and Ehrgeiz
Why they deserve it: coming soon!

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-21-2016, 07:03 AM
Member of the season: Evelyn
Why they deserve it: I had to, maybe for even personal reasons but Eve has always been helpful. She's extremely kind and always ready to help at every moment. Bonus, I think she's adorable.

Character of the season: Lykos
Why they deserve it: He's gone a long way, and I see a lot of potential in his character. Keanai does a wonderful job and I'm starting to fall for him and his grumpy butt. I look forward to his future in Ivalice.

Thread of the season: Coming soon
Why they deserve it: Coming soon

Duo of the season: Faite x Ritsy Xephyris & JAelle
Why they deserve it: I love reading their interactions. Even if it's within the few and many. They're adorable.

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
08-21-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2016, 07:29 PM by Nyx.)
Member of the season: Shadowed
Why they deserve it: Her characters are super awesome and she's really active.

Character of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Thread of the season: Onwards and Upwards
Why they deserve it: Because drama, yo!

Duo of the season: Sabine and Ehrgeiz
Why they deserve it: The dynamic between them is super interesting to me and I always look forward to seeing how they interact with enough - they seem to struggle to be 'themselves' around one another which is awesome.

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Member of the season: Shrapnel
Why they deserve it: She is new to staff, and already kicking butt! I go to go and do things, but she has already cleared most of it away. It has taken so much stress off of me, she's been great!

Character of the season: Karabela
Why they deserve it: She had the guts to go up to Bass and talk about her pack, which she has been working so hard to get. Through meeting new people and even talking to her current pack mates, I have no doubt that she will have many strong members in Ivory Ridge.

Why they deserve it: It seems that there can never be a larger challenge here without even more drama breaking out. There is obvious tension in the air, and even a little fight between old pack members. Seeing what will happen with Riv and Zeph is going to be very interesting indeed.

Duo of the season: Faite and Ritsy
Why they deserve it: Because Ritsy is a silly little thing and for some reason, Faite thinks that it's a good idea to bring him home. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen with him in the back.

Pack of the season: Celestial
Why they deserve it: Reg seems to be pretty skilled in going to the battlefield to pick up new members, even when there is competition.

My focus needs more focus.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-21-2016, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 04:41 PM by Avalon.)
Member of the season: Shrapnel
Why they deserve it: She's been totally cool, and since becoming mod has taken a load off the other staffs backs~

Character of the season: Kharnage
Why they deserve it: He's been a huge butt for a while, but i feel like he's got some good development coming among some other great things >:3

Why they deserve it: The drama man

Duo of the season: Esarosa x Steel
Why they deserve it: My absolute favorite couple ever! I love how they interact together! Esarosa seems to bring out things in Steel that would otherwise never be seen, ever! They're so cute together I love reading their threads <3

Pack of the season: Celestial
Why they deserve it: Faite has really kicked the pack into gear and has been bringing in a crap ton of new members! -throws confetti at her-

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-21-2016, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 03:42 PM by Shrapnel.)
Member of the season: Shadowed!
Why they deserve it: I love how active Shadowed has been this past season and all the posts she makes with their characters. Ergheiz, Bright Moon, Ramsay, Esarosa, and Xephyris are all wonderful characters and are written very well.

Character of the season: Xephyris
Why they deserve it: Watching him go from being a part of Hellstrom and then going to Myriad has been an interesting change for him.

Thread of the season: wip
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Steel and Esarosa
Why they deserve it: Seriously, I love reading all of their threads together. I love how Esarosa brings out emotions from Steel.

Pack of the season: n/a
Why they deserve it:

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
08-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Member of the season: Everybody is so awesome I can't decide!
Why they deserve it: Awesomeness!

Character of the season: Faite
Why they deserve it: Crazy active this season, and she's a very interesting, bold character, even though she may seem nicey nice at first.

Thread of the season: Abscond we will not
Why they deserve it: So much drama, and pretty much EVERYONE in Myriad got involved!

Duo of the season: ?
Why they deserve it: ?

Pack of the season: ?
Why they deserve it: ?
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]