size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-17-2016, 04:45 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

He'd never run so much in his life, truth be told. He found himself pushing his body to it's limits as the youth pressed for speed when traversing across the east. The chubby boy never did have an easy time running, not even as a pup, though when there was a will there was a way and he desperately needed to see the red and heart-warming face of his dear friend. They'd only met twice, yet it'd seemed like the two had clicked instantaneously and he felt closer to her than anyone else he'd met outside of his family. She'd offered him wise words in regard on how to handle his brother, Greed, but would she have any to offer for this?

He'd skirted the mountains and crossed a river; by the time he'd arrived to the falls his chest was heaving and his lungs hurt.. he didn't have time to howl right away, he merely collapsed beside one of the shallow pools of the falls and spread out with his belly in the cool soil. His tongue lolled from his mouth in his gasping, bouncing as he watched the shoreline of the pool he rested beside and let the gentle sound of the falls relax him. He'd never seen anywhere quite so beautiful, and for a moment he let himself admire the view before he got to his paws again and threw back his head. An urgent call meant for the summoning of Amalia, though he knew other's lived here... so his tune seemed nearly apologetic. He didn't mean to invade, but the boy was honestly more concerned about his family now than he'd ever been before. He knew he had to come here. Hopefully, they didn't mind his disturbance.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-19-2016, 02:23 AM

She was sorting through her herbs, trying to make sure that everything dried correctly before the impending doom of winter hit Boreas. There was hardly as much here as she wanted, the seasons had been so dry and not as giving as last year. Letting out a sigh she took down the elderberries that were hanging from an exposed root, picking the dried berries off the stem and storing them in the bowl-like leaf on one of her dug out shelves. Shuffling around her piles of furs, she wondered just how cold winter would be. Amalia could taste it in the air, the bitter sting that only promised more chill. Anything that managed to grow this year would surely die off. But then again, there was no predicting mother nature, the earth just did as it saw fit. Letting out a gentle huff, she was about to grab the rest of the dried plants when she heard Vadim’s howl at the border. It sounded urgent, and instantly panic settled in her belly. Blue eyes grew wide as she grabbed any herb that was close to her, wrapping it up in her large jungle leaf and grabbing it between her teeth. There was no time to tie it off, she would gather anything that fell out on her way back. Flying out of her den, she raced for the falls as fast as her little legs would take her. When she saw Vadim she squinted, trying to see if she could spot any blood on him. When she saw nothing she skid to a halt, nearing him at a slower pace when her heart hammered in her chest. Dropping her bundle, she quickly danced around the boy as she panting. Amalia’s brows rose on her russet head, coming to stop in front of him again as she looked up with concern clear on her features. "What’s wrong? What happened? Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Is someone else hurt?" the questions were flung out of her maw without so much as a pause, the tiny healer dancing from paw to paw as she waited to hear his answer.

"SPEAK"

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Vadim Armada

His limbs felt weak from his run as he stood there waiting, though as the red-faced woman came speeding up to him with a mouthful of herbs neatly wrapped in a leaf, he summoned all of his strength to stand strong in front of her and not give off the appearance like he was hurting. She inspected him and he felt guilty for making her worry, though it certainly felt nice to know that she held so much concern for his well-being. She was such a golden-hearted woman, so he waited patiently for her to finish her inspection and made sure to answer her inquiries right away. His ears held themselves backward apologetically as he lowered his head to keep level with the tiny woman's. "I'm okay, I'm not hurt. It's my dad." He gave a big sigh, pausing only for a moment as he tried to think of what to tell her first before quickly continuing

"He's challenged a pack on the battlegrounds. I had no idea he would do such a thing, but he's out there right now and I know that if he gets hurt- we won't exactly have a healer willing to help him. I- I am not asking you to get involved, I don't want anyone angry with you too but I came for some advice.. and maybe some instructions on how I can help him if he gets hurt really bad. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to threaten to take away anyone's home, I don't know why he's doing this." He whined softly before adding, "And I'm really sorry to bring this to you, I just wasn't sure who else to go to and I don't know what to do."

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-21-2016, 04:51 PM

When he said that no one was hurt, the small woman let out a huge breath that she had been holding out of fear. But he went on to say that it was his father. Her ears remained tightly against her skull, and Amalia remained silent as she allowed the boy to speak. She had heard the howl for the pack, but she wasn't attached to either party. She didn't want to show up and show her support for either, even if she knew Liar and was related to him in some way and form. The dame did not support the fight for a pack, no one should be that desperate to take someone's home for their own. A small whine left her lips as she listened to his troubled words, he was obviously torn up about it. "Don't ever feel bad for coming to me Vadim. I will always be here when you need me, okay?" She got quiet for a moment though, thinking about all the information that he had given her. Sighing, she leaned down and looked at her herbs bundle. "I will come with you to heal your father, it's my duty as a healer. I would never turn someone away for healing, I doubt they will come after me for not letting a wolf die. As for what to do..." she looked all the way up at his fiery eyes, a tender smile on her lips. "My son once challenged Leo for Fiori, before he disappeared... He never answered me as to why he was trying to take over as alpha, we would have supported him if he wanted to create his own home. While I would have a hard time leaving Leo, I think that Athena would have wanted to follow him. But at the challenge I... I didn't know how to feel. I was so broken, so confused as to why our son would want to do that to us. But he wasn't thinking of us, I don't think. It's hard to say because he just up and left after this. But for Liar, I think he only wants the best for you, to prove that he is a strong force to challenge with. I am sure he believes that within his mind he is right. We can't pretend for a moment to know what wolves do and why they do it, but we can only hope that it's in the depths of their hearts that they believe that they are doing good. Maybe he is unable to see passed his own intentions to see that he is hurting families in the action he is taking," she rambled on, standing as she paced slightly in front Vadim. She kept glancing up at the fluffy boy, her deep blue eyes searching him. "You need to make your feelings known to him, after this is all over. Whether he wins or loses, I'm sure you don't want to create a distance between you. Hiding your thoughts will create a rivet between the two of you, it doesn't matter if it is intentional or not. Try to hear his side of things, that's all I can suggest. I wish that I could have heard Bacchus' reasoning, but he was a darker wolf when he came home... he slipped between my paws. Don't let your family do the same," Ama sniffled slightly, trying to withhold the mist that gathered in her eyes. Casting her head down, she stood where she was as her body quivered slightly. This world was a darker place than she cared to admit, but she still grasped firmly to her belief that there was good in everyone, reason behind everything they did as a species.

"SPEAK"

Vadim I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
11-21-2016, 05:57 PM
Vadim Armada

Her words actually made those of Ramsay's echo back to him. He looked down partly in shame for doubting his dad, but he was nervous. He did not want to push families out of their homes, but his father wasn't thinking about them. He was thinking about him. Vadim frowned, "If I had never said I wanted to be King, this would have never happened." He felt so responsible now and he let out a long sigh. He was tired, but his night was not over. "Thank you for offering help, Amalia. I.. I promise that whatever herbs we use, I'll work to find them and replace them for you. I just want to make sure that my father is okay. I am in your debt."

He noticed the misty look in his friend's eyes and his own ears drooped before the youth stepped forward and offered her a gentle nuzzle. "I am sorry about your son, I.. I wish there was something I could do. I promise I'll let my father know. I'll tell him, and I won't let my family slip away." He gave a confident nod before turning to look at the path he came down, his 'brow dots furrowing. "We should hurry, I don't know how long we have. The fight had just broken out when I got there."

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
11-25-2016, 03:07 PM

She frowned as the child began to blame himself, her head furiously shaking back and forth. "Each wolf's decisions are theirs alone to make. You didn't instill anything into your father, but merely brought forth a feeling he has been harboring. I have no doubt that without your words, one day he would have realized it for himself and done the same thing. It is not your fault, my love. Never blame yourself for the actions of others," she said softly, walking over to try and brush her nose against his cheek. He said that he would replace her herbs after she healed his father, but she once again shook her head. "That won't be necessary, I'll be fine love."

Vadim was so sweet, she let out a giggle as she grasped the bundle of herbs that she brought with her in her jaws. Motioning for him to lead the way, she followed into step behind him. It had been awhile since she had been to the battlefield, and the tiny wolf pushed the thoughts away of what happened that fateful day. She didn't have time to sit on old memories, she had a job to do.

-exit Amalia-

"SPEAK"