gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-26-2017, 03:12 PM

Razor was comfortable here, unlike most territories. It was getting sad how he could travel less and less. It seemed like getting lost in Auster was probably the best adventure he would've ever had. It was becoming to tiresome for his limbs and lungs to travel. He found himself out of breath more often then not. While he didn't really have any episodes he however felt hindered, however Razor was satisfied with his life so there wasn't much that cold be said about the wolf. As he felt the soft grass between his paws he silently prayed to the gods for his safe passage home. Even though it was neighboring these lands that they used to own.

He still yet needed to confront Riv about a few things. About how angry and upset he was and how he wanted to drag the young boy back to his family. Perhaps it was his own selfish desire to make sure his brother saw him before he died. Either way he put it out of his mind for now as the mediator tried to enjoy the sun. This summer wasn't as harsh as the last thankfully. Meaning the weather made sure he was feeling more up to it.

"Talk"

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-26-2017, 05:21 PM

Amon was fond of the grass sea he'd found himself in. It was easy to lose himself in the mindless, monotone wandering. The scenery did not change. It allowed for meditation, of a sort, in that he was utterly alone in his thoughts. Well, until he caught the scent of another male. Amon felt a growl grow in his chest, though he quelled it. He had an undeniable stubborn streak, after all. He would not heave his peace intruded upon, nor would he cater to any wishes of solitude from another. He did not change his path, and he would not change his path.

As it was, the smell of the man began to grow stronger. Amon's resolve wavered, uncertain whether or not he could suffer the presence of another. Still, he would not change his course. The summer sun blazed down on his dark coat, even if to another the day might be mild. It's humidity choked him, and he did not have the energy to entertain such idiotic questions as 'who are you' and 'why is there a murderous glint in your eye?' He simply lacked the patience. Coming upon the man in the flesh was just what expected. Well over a foot shorter than Amon, the shadow did not find much there to hold his interest. He passed within feet of the man with nothing more than a cool glance, not even a break in his stride.

"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-26-2017, 06:36 PM

Despite his size - Razor was sickly to begin with. He grew up around dire sized wolves, at least Amachi and his brother were that way. So when Razor was aware of the male's presence he didn't even bat an eye. He was not in awe, nor was he really curious at all. His ears flicked forward for a moment as he felt the breeze against his skin. Paws scraping against the over toe of the grass. Razor was a pacifist to his core. Most wolves got along with him simply because he felt between worlds. He wasn't a fighter, hunter or a healer. He simply did as he always did - he was an advisor and would never preach to those who didn't need it. Most definitely a wolf he knew nothing about. However as the other brushed past him suddenly Razor was on his feet. He was worried - simply for one reason.

"Uhhh sir, you're heading towards pack lands that way." Razor wheezed out a soft warning to the other. As he turned to face him as he walked passed. Flicking his tail. It was not his position to protect Fiori from invaders but if this wolf wanted to harm his family they were a call away if anything. However he had a feeling it wasn't the case. Razor understood wanting isolation, so he could easily leave if the other wished. He hated to intrude on a loners alone time. They had no territory to call their own so why should he take up space of theirs.

"Talk"

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-27-2017, 12:19 PM

The man seemed unperturbed by Amon's presence. Brilliant, he thought to himself. Then the man stood up, and Amon's hackles rose in time. An ambush, perhaps? It was just what he needed to brighten his morning. He came to an ambling halt and turned, leveling the stranger in a glacial gaze. He just stood there, looking disgruntled if nothing else, and all he had for Amon were words of warning. Pack lands? Innterestesting, he hummed to himself. "And? What difference does that make to me?" he asked in a low, rumbling baritone. After all, what was a King to a God? He sought solitude and nothing else, and he would walk where he pleased.

Still, the man's odd countenance intrigued him. Was it his pack? Did he even care, if that was how he protected his borders? Amon didn't care much for being challenged, but it was too hot to allow himself to fly off the handle. Again, deep bass rumbling in his tone, he spoke. "Your pack, I'd assume?" If so, what was he doing all the way out here, alone? And what would he do if his limits were... tested. Amon looked back the way he had been intending to travel, considering. He really was worn out, was it worth the energy to fool around with the small man? He waited to see what he had in store.
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-27-2017, 03:36 PM

So, he was one of those. Razor remained calm, for some reason he just wasn't very afraid. Danger was no stranger to the male - and of course if he did dare step into Fiori. There was a pack of fully able large wolves ready to take him down. His uncle Leo was strong despite his size, there would be nothing to worry about. "Well, many wolves wouldn't want to wander into pack lands." he shrugged. "I'm sorry for assuming it's just what I'm used to." Razor's ears flicked, his paws constantly moving against the grass.

"I wouldn't say my pack but I live in it yes. It's name is Fiori." Razor looked off to the side. Denki help him for gods sake. "My name's Razor." Razor was aware this wolf could kill him. That matter of fact was true among many wolves since Razor could not defend himself. No one had really given the meek male any trouble to begin with. "I study the gods, lands and stars." not that the large beast probably cared any.

"Talk"

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
02-28-2017, 07:48 PM

Amon felt something within him... wither. The puny gray male's voice was not something he had expected to weather twice. Most needed only one brush with the dark demon to learn the value in picking their battles. He let out a grumbling sigh, weary and he had not even begun. "You're right, many wolves wouldn't. Luckily, I am just one," he intoned, voice taking on a lazy quality, something utterly unconcerned. "Unless, of course, you mean to stop me?" He doubted it. He did not seem the sort for conflict, so why he bothered engaging strangers was beyond Amon's understanding. Especially those twice your size.

But he would go on to say that this wasn't even his pack, he just lived there. Amon could not, and would not, restrain a small scoff. A pack that made a habit of sharing it's resources with those who would not commit to it's survival we're nothing but a waste of space. Each of his children provided daily for their family unit, and he would wager their lives much more trying than the soft, squishy existence of a pack mongrel. Fiori, he mused. Interesting. And the small male called himself Razor, and for some reason thought Amon cared what he studied. Again, Amon scoffed. "I am Amon Abraxas. Feel free to remember the name," he said, letting the words drift lazily into the air. He began walking again, not really expecting Razor to say anything else.

"Talk" "You" Think

OOC: To clarify, Amon is not exiting, he's just being an ass and I'm sorry for that!! <3

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
02-28-2017, 11:36 PM

Razor knew friendly talk probably wasn't the best option for this. In a dizzy thought though he began to panic when the wolf spoke his name and continued to walk. His blood felt like it was suddenly rushing to his head. His muscles contracted and heat rose in every portion of his body. Razor felt like he was burning up and with that his tail suddenly puffed up and the ends of his hair stood. The male couldn't just do nothing if the other was going to invade Fiori. He would look like a traitor, but he felt so conflicted. Razor couldn't fight - he wasn't equipped his lungs couldn't handle the pressure even if he tried. Without thinking however he rushed forward adrenaline pulsating and pushed him fast enough to suddenly stand in front of the man. His back paws touching space with the scent markers bordering the pack lands. Amon suddenly seemed much more intimidating than Razor originally thought. His head was spinning, blue eyes shaking with confused emotions as he tried to catch his breath. This creature in front of him, could kill him so easily. Could just crush his skull and dig his teeth into his neck. Razor felt somewhat useless. How had he survived this long? How had he even come to be this way. However suppressing these feelings he swallowed.

"If you insist on pushing forward I will have to call out a warning to Fiori." to his uncle. At least then if Razor died where he stood then it would be his family to find him. He had so much to do though - he had just gotten Alfred back. The pack had just lost Blue Moon and Quelt. Their children left orphans, what exactly would happen to Sabriel. It was like memories of his family flooded back to him. His insane mother, his father who fought for revenge. His sister who abandoned the family out of rage and spite. Epinone who went missing - and of all his brother Rivaxorus. Out of all times to think of it, he wished he was his brother or that he was here. Someone.... here with him. He stood his ground though obviously shaken tail puffed out and the rest of him the same - despite it being futile to try and look bigger to the other beast.

ooc: feel free to initiate a maim challenge I wouldn't mind ^^ Just don't take his pretty eyes :,D

"Talk"