size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-27-2017, 02:31 PM

He had meant to come sooner, but time had gotten away from him. He wasn't sure if Qualm knew about his father, and Bass felt like a complete ass for having waited this long. He stopped at the base of the mountain, letting out a howl for the man who had once been a part of his pack. There was an open invitation there, if Karabela wanted to come she was more than welcome to. It wasn't easy news though, and Quake hadn't taken it quite so well. With his ears pushing back to his skull he sat down, curling his tail around himself. It was summer now, and all of this happened late winter. How had he let an entire season go by without coming to him? Cursing under his breath, he scanned the horizon as he waited. Summer also meant that he was another year older, another year to try and put together his broken heart. But that was neither here nor there, and he needed to pull his head out of the clouds if he wanted to do this right. Tapping the tip of his tail against his flank, all he could do was hope that he wouldn't upset him too much for having taken this long.

"Talk" "You" Think

Qualm

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-27-2017, 03:46 PM

He didn't give himself much time to grieve. The young man having to bury the pup he had come to know as his daughter. Qualm knew though that it was the way of the wilds - and with how things in the pack had been he HAD to keep on his toes. Collecting herbs and starving sickness away the summer months definitely were making that easier. He cursed to himself for not giving his sister another visit. To see if any of all scraps of her were there. His paws scraped against the stony floor, until he heard Bass voice. Figures that when he was thinking of his sister that he would show up. Trying not to let the events get to him he took in a deep breath and started towards the call. Near the entrance of the maw where the scent markers began. It was more flat land then the dangerous cliff sides that surrounded them. As such he stopped in front of Bass.

"Bass?! How's Quake. I've tried to see her twice but it seems obvious she didn't want to talk to me. Then I got sick and I wasn't able to come and just...." he shook his head for a moment. "I had to bury my adopted daughter the other day I have a feeling you aren't just here for a friendly visit." Despite what Qualm said. He's eyes were bright, in his eyes there was nothing that could take away and make them dull. Ivory Ridge was his home and currently there was a threat for their home and the healer was determined to keep his loyalties in line.

"Talk"