Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-20-2017, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2017, 09:03 PM by Kaitlyn I.)
Another morning came, and Kaitlyn shifted out of the den alone. Erebos was gone, whether he had abandoned her yet or not the girl wasn’t sure. Her ears twitched, nose lowering to the ground as she scented for the brute. There was a bit of desperation with how clingy she was with him… That much there was no doubt. She was scared of losing the only wolf who hadn’t minded her being around. Even her sisters were gone now… and she hated that lonely feeling. The small girl gave a low whimper, knowing that next season her season would be around again… and then… she shook her head.

It was wrong to fantasize herself by the large brute’s side. She wasn’t anything special… just a sniveling little burden. But she looked up to Erebos. Wanted to make him proud of her. In some ways she cared more for him than her own family… if she lost him she wasn’t sure what she was going to do. Kaitlyn closed her green eyes, shaking her head.

‘How funny it is… I’ve become so much like you, mother…’ She opened her eyes again, shifting her head towards the cold, gray clouds that had been forming overhead. If she was to find Erebos, and hunt for them, it would have to be soon. Hopefully, she thought, things were going to get better. If she could just get a handle on these other sides of herself… Proxy… Mad… She sighed.

“What do you want with me?” She asked softly, seemingly speaking to no one… but the voices in her head. “…why me though?” Kait came to a stop, her gaze focused upon the ground with her tail lowered between her legs. Why did these alters want her to suffer? What had she done that was so wrong? She didn’t understand.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-20-2017, 10:56 PM
He was out and about today, catching food for Vi's ever growing appetitite. The heirs he had impregnated her with would be born healthy or Vi would find herself disposable. That or he could very well force another to bear him children and take them from the concubine the moment they no longer needed her. Yes such a thing would work. His children he knew would disown their biological mother if he told them to do so. After all obedience was something he expected or the children would die. As harsh as it sounded, he wouldn't stand for children that wouldn't behave.

A voice had him moving forward, soft feminine even. Definitely either prey or one to consider for a little pet. He had left Noctus today to keep Vi in place. He didn't need her sneaking out and risking his heirs. Her sole job right now was to ensure they were healthy and safe. He would be doing the hard work for now. He found the alters and stood beside one watching the woman for a moment. In his mouth was the fruits of his hunting, water fowl, a treat for Vianni. He dropped them to speak then after determining they were indeed alone. "Now what's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone, hmm?" this was said casually and he kept a cool head for the moment about it. She would do just fine if he could convince her to come with him. Though he could always enslave her.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-21-2017, 09:33 AM
Kaitlyn had hardly noticed the man until he spoke, and when he did, she jumped in the air, startled. Her green eyes focused on him with worry, taking a step back almost immediately. Here was a wolf she’d never seen before, almost twice her height, and bigger than even Erebos… He scared her. That was evident in her more submissive posture from the get go. His words might have been casual, but Kait was not one who easily trusted after all she’d been through. She kept her ears lowered as she spoke up, though her voice was still on the softer side.

“I… I was looking…” Her words seemed to catch in her throat as she looked around helplessly, as if half expecting Erebos to come out of the plants nearby. But he didn’t. She truly was alone with this man, and she could feel her heart racing in her chest, pounding fearfully as she turned her gaze back to the man. “You shouldn’t be here…” She said, taking another step back. “Erebos would get mad…” But her tone betrayed that not even she knew where Erebos was. She glanced back towards her den, wondering if she could slip inside if she’d be able to escape the wolf before her… though he could always try to dig her out too…

“I should be waiting for him…” But again her voice faltered, remembering bits and pieces of their last confrontation… the pieces that were fragmented to her from Proxy and Mad. Did Erebos even care if she might disappear one day? He had said himself that he didn’t guard her, didn’t understand why she stayed… Kaitlyn tried her best to keep the red gaze of the man, trying to appear brave even though she was really scared to death.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-21-2017, 03:25 PM
She reacted submissively  and Lucifer couldn't help but smirk at that. So apparently this girl was already scared of him, good it would keep her in line later. Her words meant little to him, he didn't get scared easily. "Well I don't know who this Erebos is but I definitely don't see nor smell anyone else sweetheart. So I've as much right to be here as any." he lowered his voice for her this time now knowing she was a submissive, after all he wanted to try to take her with him. He saw her look towards the den and slowly edged himself between her and it. Not enough to alarm her at first until he was there. "Now now sweetheart, don't you know it's rude to cut and run every time you see a stranger?" his tone took on a light teasing tone this time.

She seemed hung up on this Erebos guy and Lucifer gave a short. If she didn't smell of him then obviously he didn't give two shits. But Lucifer would keep her smelling like him when he trapped her. Perhaps he should make her just as stretched to him as she was this Erebos guy. "Let me tell you a secret, you don't smell of him, he ain't here, do you really think he gives two shits? I don't, but here's an idea, why don't I take you up to my place and we see if he really does care, hmm?" he cocked an eyebrow then and waited for her to answer. He didnt mind fighting her if he had to to enslave her, though honestly he doubted she would do anything but roll over.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-21-2017, 06:20 PM
Kaitlyn frowned, her heart skipping a beat as the male said he didn’t see nor smell anyone else here. It was true… Erebos’ scent wasn’t as strong here as it was before… maybe he really had left? Maybe he’d finally gotten so fed up with her he just left her behind and that was that. This male made her uneasy… but his voice was softer than Erebos would generally speak in too. At least at the moment. It could have been a lie… He could just be toying with her, but Kait found herself feeling that desperate need to cling onto someone…

But once he had wedged his way between her and the den Kaitlyn grew alarmed again. She edged back away from him again, giving a soft whine despite his light and teasing. “Well… I…” She flicked her ears uneasily, her green gaze lifting back to the male. “Sorry…” She wasn’t sure why she was apologizing… it was just in her nature at this point. Apologize for everything. Be a good girl and do as you’re told. Don’t upset those who were bigger and stronger than you.

At his words Kait took on a look of hurt. Erebos… didn’t care? He really didn’t care? She lowered her gaze again, tears pricking her eyes. But… but she’d stayed with him! She had hunted for them! She…

“He… doesn’t care?” Her words sounded heartbroken… and they were. Worse yet was the fact she was naive enough to fall for the lies of this man. She squeezed her eyes closed, shaking her head back and forth. “I…” When she opened her eyes again to look at the massive man before her they were filled with tears. “He… has to care… he has to!” Kait’s voice cracked with emotion, her body starting to tremble.

“He… he… hehehehehehe!” Then, all at once there was a mad giggle from the girl, a wild look entering her eyes as one of her alters decided now was the time to take over. It was Mad, and Mad he was… mad as could be. He hummed softly to himself, straightening up his host’s posture before turning his gaze back to the brute.

“My my… what a stir you’ve put our little Kait in! Making her think Erebos has left her… do you honestly think you could handle a wolf like her?” Mad’s voice dripped sweetly, almost as if it were soaked in honey. “I’m afraid Katie is broken, good sir. There’s not just her in here anymore… hehehehe!” Another series of giggles. Though perhaps, should this male overlook her oddities, then maybe Mad would follow him.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Her apology brought a smile on. It wasn't soft or gentle, more of a devilish grin, the kind that made Vi squirm and know he was up to no good again. He was already planning out how to go about securing her as his little toy. Such a good little submissive she was. He could already imagine her under him squirming and begging. Oh he was going to have so much fun. "Doubt it, but you see, I do care. You be my concubine and I take care of you for the rest of your life. You'd live well as a kings concubine." whoops, the cat was out of the bag. Oh wait he meant to say that.

When she had a personality switch it caused a small smirk to come to his face. So she had more than one side huh? He could dig that. Her voice came as her posture was straightened. Apparently this one wasn't as submissive and decided questioning the devil was the smart thing. He humored her for now though. "I'll handle whatever I fucking want to handle, including her under me." he moved forward and stopped when he was directly in front of her, his face in hers. She was riling him. "Is that so? Perhaps you need some enlightenment, hmmm? I'm the king of hell and I've seen much worse. But if you decide to follow this little route of questioning authority figures then I'm afraid I'll just have to punish you, slave." his voice was deadly low now. With a split second decision was he lunging. His only defense was to raise his hackles and pull his lips into a snarl. He would have her one way or another.

His teeth aimed to grab the top of her muzzle, like a dominant should. His front left paw aimed to push her down to the ground. His head was lowered to make up for their height difference.

Lucifer vs Kait for enslavement
Round 1/2
7 days
45" and heavy build

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-22-2017, 09:35 AM
It was only natural that with a shift in her own personality the true colors of another might show. Mad enjoyed this very much of course. Especially when he was misinterpreted for being a cocky little shit. He grinned with the severity of his namesake, letting out another series of chuckles. So this man wanted this vessel, hmm? Mad had no qualms about that. But oh dear the mighty king seemed so riled because of him, but who was the one to truly suffer, hmm? Kait of course. Not that this man knew that just yet.

At the same instance Lucifer lunged Mad released Kait, and the girl dropped towards the earth. Mad’s presence took a lot out of the young woman, and all she saw was a pair of fangs narrowly missing the top of her muzzle. A good thing too, for the left forepaw that moved across her back just sped up her trip to the ground until the male held her there. She sunk down, trying to sink lower as she coward down before the man. The tears had returned to her eyes as she whimpered pathetically, squirming on the ground as she tried to make sure she had drawn away from those sharp teeth.

“I’m sorry!” Kait cried out, repeating the phrase over and over, unaware that she’d even been placed in a battle for force claiming. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” The little one whimpered, keeping her eyes squeezed closed. She was terrified... her alternate sides acted differently towards Lucifer than they had Erebos. Mad shouldn’t have been the one to come out, she thought. Unless Proxy was getting weaker…?

Ooc:: In technicality Kait is submitting so Luc has successfully enslaved her.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-22-2017, 10:42 AM
She submitted with a flurry of apologies and Lucifer smirked with a deep rumble coming from him. It seemed her true self was back and now the devil would get to have his fun. He had won seeing as she wasn't fighting back, so fine he could take this win easily. He snapped his mouth closed with an audible click anaimed to use the paw that was touching her to drag the smaller woman towards him. He then aimed to bring her up into a sitting position under him, so it would be as if he cuddled her. "Time we laid out some rules my little concubine. One, you do as I say when I say. Two, do not question me. Three, you are not to share yourself with anyone else. Four, come when i call you. And finally the most important, should your queen ask it of you you do it without hesitation unless it risks your life." he eyed her with his head lifted up and that devilish grin on his lips. She would get no say in the rules and if he had it his way she would be eating like him and Vi soon too. Though he doubted she could hunt for herself, which meant he or Vi would have to.

There was a point to his "cuddling" of her now though. He was in a way giving her protection from Vianni, after all what he said went. He wanted a concubine so therefore he would have a concubine. This way should he have an urge to fuck something else while vi was otherwise untouchable at least she would know who he was fucking. It wasn't like this one was ever going to produce him an heir, no that was Vi's job. Though if he had children with this girl it would mean his blood would be extended beyond Vi and could become one of the largest names in the lands. It was one of his many goals. "Your apology is accepted, though you should probably tell your alter not to be angering your new master. Especially since he has no problem harming you both. Now come we are going home." and with that he released her and stood, moving off towards the water fowl and grabbing them. He then turned to ensure she was following.

Ooc: figured they could walk and talk a bit lol that way she can also be confused and stuff >>

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Kait was scared to death, but the devil lessened his hold on her. The fact she hadn’t fought back probably spared her from further pain… luckily for her Proxy and Mad were behaving for now. Proxy was more careful with the vessel, knowing that if Kait died she too would be gone. But Mad… sometimes it was hard to know what went on in his head.

She was dragged closer to the male, brought up into a sitting position under his massive form. She still hunkered down a little, gazing up at him with uncertain, teary eyes. But she listened, that much was obvious by the attentive position of her ears. She was his now… whether she liked it or not. She wasn’t to question him, to listen to what he had to say.. to listen to queen too. Wordlessly Katie gave a small nod, pressing into the male quietly.

She wouldn’t be strong enough to break away from him… nor fast enough, she figured. If she tried to run, and he caught her, there would be pain… But if she listened, and did as she was told, she could live yet. He accepted her apology… though warned her that Mad was not to anger him. She gave a small shudder, knowing that even if Mad knew the information there was no guarantee her alter would behave. He wasn’t like Proxy… he was destructive… especially self destructive…

Once released Kaitlyn sat there for a moment, trying to fathom what all had happened. She glanced towards the den she’d been living in once more, her heart giving a soft pang. She didn’t want to leave… but if she didn’t… She squeezed her eyes closed and swallowed hard.

It was too bad, she thought. She had to do this. Turning on her paws the girl began to trail after the much larger brute, her gaze lifting to him again as she looked at him through her tears.

“Why?” She asked softly, lowering her gaze. “Why choose me?” She didn’t look at him now, but she didn’t try to break away from him either. It was harder keeping pace with his long legged gait… but she dared not fall behind.

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-22-2017, 11:04 PM
She followed well enough and his ear was kept backwards, attuning himself to her step. Her question received a low, quiet rumble of a growl, a warning in itself. She was treading dangerous waters with questioning him. He slung the fowls onto his back so they could be kept safe and with him. It was so he could speak up. "You are small, submissive and most of all need protection it seems. Not all males are like me and will stop fighting the moment you submit. Though with me you are safe, cared for and will even be given children to care for." he left off that they would be no heirs, nor would they be hers alone. Perhaps he was feeling a bit calmer today, knowing that vi was safe on the ship and fat and pregnant with his heirs. He slowed himself so she could keep pace easier. "Most important thing for you to remember is that your queen has a temper that rivals mine, pleasing her is going to be hard for you but you need to be adamant about the fact that you are no threat to her power over me, and that you will not be doing any more than helping to expand the Asmodeus line, only her children will become heirs of my lineage though yours will bear my name as a way to safe guard them." with that explanation he loomed down to her, a smile on his face. There that should satisfy her need for answers.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-23-2017, 09:53 AM
Kait slunk a bit lower as the growl came from the man, her gaze remaining focused on the ground before her. If he didn’t want to answer her he didn’t have to, but she was still hoping for a reason, why this massive male would choose her, a little weakling out of all other females, to be one of his. She frowned as he answered though. It was true… she was small and submissive… in need of protection. The thought that someone else who could have fought her and not stopped at her submitting scared her, and she shuffled a bit closer to male.

“You… You’ll keep me safe?” Kait asked, her voice innocent, naive as she glanced up at the male. She had never expected much out of her life. She had hardly expected herself to be some queen, nor to produce some great heirs for a powerful male. The thought of raising babies herself made her both happy and a bit uneasy at the same time. The little one was broken, more so than even her mother… she longed for love. For attention and acceptance. This male had seen one of her alters and though he wasn’t going to take any shit from them it seemed he was willing to deal with them… He didn’t even bat an eyelash at Mad which she thought was quite the feat in itself!

The word of the Queen worried her a little and Kait gave a small whine. “I’m not a threat to anyone…” She didn’t want to make this other wolfess angry, and she felt her heart racing in her chest. “I’m not expecting to take anyone’s place… I know any children I bare wouldn’t be royalty or anything like that.” Kait paused, her gaze focused on the ground still.

Kait looked back up at Lucifer, those innocent, hurt eyes fixing on him. “I just ask that you don’t abandon me… and I’ll stay by your side in return, okay? I’ll do whatever you want… just please…”

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-26-2017, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2017, 07:52 PM by Lucifer I.)
Her submissive behavior was probably a lot of what saved her from his ire. Her words he gave a snort to. What kind of question was that? Of course he would. Was she stupid enough to think that if he had taken her as his slave that he would allow another to touch her? "What is mine is mine, remember that." It was obvious that she was now his to him so now she just needed to realize that. He stopped then as she continued. His gaze lowered down to hers. At least she understood her place. Girl was smart at least. She understood her role in his life perfectly then.

Her next words earned her a smirk. So she would do anything then? "Anything then?" He wasn't going to give her room to back out now though. He let the Fowls slip from his back and turned to face her. He could easily force her into heat as he did Vi, easily force her into bearing him a litter. He lifted his tail in dominance and lifted a brow to her awaiting her reply to that.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-29-2017, 01:10 PM
~I Follow Your Lies To Avoid From Getting Lost~
The female didn’t realize that her words were too much, even now, but was thankful that for once for her submissive behavior. She gave a small nod when he spoke, and she lifted her gaze back to the male, speaking softly. “I won’t forget.” It was a promise. She was just… scared of being abandoned. Of being forsaken yet again. That thought, above any other, terrified the brown and white female. Her green eyes, her stance… everything betrayed that fear. The youth whimpered softly, her gaze fixed on her master as she waited for him to address the latter part of her words.

Anything… yes… she had said those words. Those very words that could be dangerous, but she had meant them. Kait dipped her head, speaking softly once more. “I wouldn’t have said that if I didn’t mean it… I’m tired of being alone… I just… I want someone to care for me. Someone who can make me useful.” The broken words she spoke were hard on her… but this male was the first to show such aggressive interest in her and she was clinging to that… unhealthy as that may be.

Kaitlyn’s gaze shifted back to the male, waiting to see what he’d do. Her heart pounded in her chest… but she was willing to do anything at this point to make sure she wasn’t alone. Even if it meant this male would take her here and now… if one day she might bear him children… it was worth it.  

HTML by BIRD

Lucifer I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
05-29-2017, 04:36 PM
As she agreed he gave her a devilish smirk. Good then he would do as he pleased to her now. "Then I suggest you hold up to that, cuz I'm gonna have to hold you to that right now Katie." he then moved to her, his flank beside her shoulder. He nipped at the base of her tail first before he continued down. His teeth were gentle though barely applying enough pressure to hopefully draw sounds from her. His intent was to push her body into heat. His tongue came next, lapping at her inner thighs. He could taste her, her taste was female definitely but uniquely hers. It didn't take long and there was a change in her scent, one that he knew well. It was the scent of heat, the scent that told him she would produce with him. He gave one last nip this time close to her womanhood, expecting her tail to move. He then moved to be over her, wrapping a paw under the smaller woman before setting to work.

-fade to black-

As he finished he released her. He gave a sniff of her before nodding, satisfied with his work. She smelled of him, of heat, of sex. There was a chance he had bedded her enough now to impregnate her but one could never be to sure. He knew she would be in pain now. He was much larger than her but he knew as his slave she could tough it out more. Especially if it was what he wanted of her. He had bitten into her scruff to keep her still while he bred her. He sat there lapping at her pelt now to clean her, to determine if he should go once more. "Shall we go once more to ensure you fall pregnant then?" there was teasing in his voice this time.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-29-2017, 06:14 PM
~I Follow Your Lies To Avoid From Getting Lost~
 Kait didn’t argue, her gaze focused on the male as she waited for his next movement. Perhaps, somewhere in the skies above, the Gods her mother once believed in were finally saying a prayer for the damned. The girl wouldn’t resist, in fact the idea of bearing this man’s children, while scary, was also a bit exciting at the same time. She didn’t doubt that was what he’d want… and Kaitlyn almost welcomed it. She was no lover of his, she knew, but at least she could pretend that there was something there more than just the simple desire of possession. If she bore him children then maybe, maybe she’d be at least worthy of the title of being their mother. The children of a massive man… but what if her own genetics hindered them? What if they came out impossibly small…?

Kait remained still, though soft gasps and moans escaped her as the brute worked. Her body began to crave him, her own desire growing stronger than before. She knew, somewhere deep down, that this was wrong… but why did it feel so right? Why did it feel like, at long last, she found her place in this cruel world? Somewhere in her broken mind Mad began to cackle, though even Proxy felt badly for this damaged girl. This was hardly what Kait deserved… yet here she was, submitting to her fate.

-Fade-

The breeding had brought forth pain, and Kait did her best to keep on her paws. Her body ached, and she had bled… her first time being rough on her body. But Kait kept her eyes closed, breathing in and out as she worked on steadying herself. Her mind felt drunk on the feeling as well… somewhere within she had liked the feeling of the male on top of her. When she opened her eyes they were focused on her front paws as the male sat there cleaning her coat. It had been a lot… a lot on her small body. She trembled a little, but slowly lifted her gaze to her king and gave a small smile through her hurts.

“If my King feels the need to go again, we’ll go as many times as necessary.” Kaitlyn said softly, panting out the words. The thought of babies stirring in her belly made her excited…but she was scared too. Kaitlyn was fighting with herself… trying to accept this and at the same time tell herself that she’d never be loved in the way she wanted. But there was also some part of Kait that didn’t care. Things were already done… there was no going back now.

HTML by BIRD