build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-20-2017, 09:40 PM

Navigation Points: The Rock Garden
Herb Picking: Cannabis

The land here was very odd, but exciting! Aranea walked in between the rocks of many different sizes with eager steps. Her tongue hug down low out of her mouth, her paws starting to trot as her head swiveled around looking at all the different stones. 

Soon she spotted her target, a rock not slopped too much yet high to the sky. Maybe not "high to the sky" but that's how it looked in her mind.

She quickly ran to the rock, leaping without hesitation and climbing to the top. Standing on all fours so she wouldn't slip, her eyes rushed across the plains littered with what seemed like thousands of stones to her. A satisfied grin across her maw, it would soon open in a gasp as she saw something of interest. 

She hopped down from the stone, still no hesitation or falter, and trotted over to a smaller stone that had some green leaves called Cannabis growing from under it. She sniffed it for a minute before nuzzling between the rock and the root of the plant. It pulled out roughly but she got it. She then jolted her head back up, herb in mouth, and would continue to look around at her surroundings again.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-23-2017, 04:24 PM
Hirondelle had learned her lesson from her first visit to the peculiar garden and this time kept herself safely on the ground. The girl's deep violet's darted from side to side as she peered around each of the boulders. It was a decently short trip from her den to this place and while there was still so much more world left to explore here she had felt herself drawn back here and though she would never admit it out loud that was in part because she wanted to see the woman she had met here again. Heather.

Though even Dell had to admit at this point she was likely just wasting her time; but as the scent of a stranger reached her she couldn't help the smile that rose to her lips. Sure it was't the wolf she was looking for but meeting someone new meant the journey was never wasted.

The Girl rounded a boulder, nose twitching, and laid eyes on the wolf who was no doubt the source of the unknown scent. Dell quickly ran her gaze over the stranger and quirked her head to the side. Not bad. She smiled and approached, slowly but with her tail high over her rump and no sense of malice at all in her demeanor.

"Hey there!"

"Talk"

[Image: 2lvy346.png]

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-23-2017, 07:03 PM

The sound of the other girl would shoot Aranea's nose to point at her, "Haar  deer!" Looking down cross eyed at her muzzle, Aranea would take care to spit out her herbs gently, and then look up at the woman with ears pointed tightly forward. "Sorry, Hello!"

She was a pretty bubbly child, never saw harm in a stranger and always wanting friends. And though she may have always seemed kind, she had her dark sides as well. Everyone probably did. Who didn't have their dirty little secrets?

"My name is Aranea. And you are?" She looked at her intently, she didn't want to miss a word the girl said, she loved to meet people just as she did.

OOC: Sorry for short post, still trying to "find" my characters ;3

Walk "Talk" Think

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-24-2017, 10:14 PM

Hirondelle couldn't remember if since finding these lands she had had such an enthusiastic greeting, well maybe the last time she had been here? But then she had been stranded so she'd had other things on her mind, even if the flirting had been pretty good. She idly wondered if she could expect the same from this meeting. The girl pulled herself back to the present and smiled as the other girl introduced herself. Dell took a few steps forwards.

"I'm Hirondelle but you can just call me Dell." Her tail wagged harder and she once more ran her gaze over the other girl, A sly smile slid onto her features. "Aranea," she mused as though testing out the other wolf's name, "a beautiful name for a beautiful wolf." And there it was, no shame and no embarrassment as she easily complimented a perfect stranger, but then she had always seemed to find her shame fled her in front of most wolves, leaving only the impulse to flirt.

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
08-25-2017, 09:23 PM

She was taken by surprise at the woman's comment, her head pulled back with a raised eyebrow but was not at all freaked out or offended. "Oh, Thank you!" She spoke enthusiastically, "And you the same." With a playful bow of her head. And though she was returning the compliment back to the dark woman, opposite of her, she wasn't catching on to her flirting. She wasn't attracted to any females, but she was completely oblivious that this one was actually calling her beautiful. Usually wolves who weren't attracted to the opposite sex would mention that they weren't or sometimes be offended. It was very obvious she wasn't getting it, but she greatly accepted the compliment.

"Are you from around here? Do you know anything about the area?" One question after another, her hyper energy coming out without hesitation. But she was very intent on the woman and would shut up instantly if she were to talk, she always wanted to hear what others had to say. Maybe it was the information, or maybe she just wanted to read them.

Walk "Talk" Think

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Dell experienced something she wasn't wholly used too... frustration. It seemed her attempt at flirting had flown over the yearling's head. Well she'd just have to try harder now wouldn't she? She accepted the returned compliment with a bowed head and a slight smile, even despite her frustration.

She wouldn't have a chance to make another attempt right away though as the girl quickly bombarded her with some questions. Dell laughed as she ran her violet gaze over the horizon, the recent memory of her adventure here fond despite it's harrowing experience. "No I'm from far off, another continent entirely. " She shook her head, she had little real care to discuss her past, not that far off anyways. Her present was much more interesting. "I was in this particular area a little while ago though. Word of advice kid: always make sure you've got an escape route if you plan on scaling those rocks... especially if you've got an undiscovered fear of heights."

She took a few calculated steps towards the yearling, she wanted to be close enough to reach out and poke her nose into the girl's pelt if she so wished. "I don't know much about the area exactly... I am much more interested in the wolves I've met. I'm always looking for good company." She cocked her head slightly to the side and quirked her brows then gave a small wink.

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-08-2017, 06:33 PM

She narrowed her brows as she thought of the treacherous rocks the woman was explaining. She didn't think she was scared of heights but... she didn't know, she was always so adventurous!

Dell would move in closer to her and Aranea would start to feel the tensions and get slightly uncomfortable. She was never exposed to this kind of affection. Homosexuals or bisexuals, even just someone with a heavy flirting personality. She didn't really understand what was going through the lady's head or what she would even do to her.

She took a step away with ears laid back gently, the moment turning instantly awkward. She tried to refuse eye contact but also didn't want to come off as rude. "I'm, uh, sorry." She stated, almost as if a question. She had never experienced this feeling of wanting to flee, and embarrassment rush over her that Dell was sure to be feeling too. "I should... go now."

She picked her herbs back up and quickly spun around and fled in a gentle trot. She didn't want to look back or even acknowledge if the woman was calling for her or not. She just wanted to be home.

-Exit Aranea-

Walk "Talk" Think