gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Hey what's up it's ya boy

As the title says, I'm auctioning off another character's womb. Caia is my sessy girl, and I need some sessy babies out of her because I can't let bloodlines die because im trash

So, any takers? She'll probably be very hands off in terms of parenting, and will likely want to be a single parent. If there is gonna be a sire involved in their lives, she won't want him around all the time to be cramping her style.

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
10-09-2017, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017, 09:53 PM by Hymn.)
Very very tentatively offering Hymn pending a talk with Shelbs (he kinda had a crush on Faria)

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Genesis I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Jewell
10-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Genesis or Sam but genesis is a settle down kinda guy and Sam can be unpredictable

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-10-2017, 02:24 PM
If you're willing to wait around until I'm able to bring this guy click then I imagine they'd make pretty babies. I haven't figured out his personality yet, but I imagine he wouldn't interfere with her raising them too much. He'd stick around a bit to help out, hunt and whatnot if she didn't mind, but overall he'd be happy to let her be the main parental figure.