Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-17-2017, 10:37 PM

More mountains. The bitch was beginning to discover that her giant paws were great at keeping her steady on the rocky terrain. Not to mention, they were usually a safe haven from nuisances. Her encounter with her brother in her newly claimed densite had soured her mood ever since. Dark form would slither into the entrance of the caves. Dank and musty air betrayed the age of this place. Claws clicking across the stone floor, she sought to find something interesting to occupy her time today. 

It was dark further in, and there were quite a few different tunnels that could hold something interesting. The light of midday had faded considerably by this point, and there was no way of knowing what each section held. A rough bark would escape her jaws, echoing through the bowels of the caverns. She waited. Nothing made itself known. Fine. "Eeeny, meeny, miney, mo. Catch a traitor by the toe, if he hollers let him go." She went down the third tunnel. It didn't slope as she moved along. Instead, a few holes in the ceiling revealed strange marks on the walls. These weren't natural by any means. There was some kind of pattern and distinct intent behind them. 

Pausing for a moment, she surveyed the strange marks. They were definitely a sight to behold. However, she wasn't entirely sure what to think of them. They flowed together, meant to tell a story. The two legged ones were unfamiliar. She recognized the forms of elk and bison, but the rest was foreign. Why were there sticks? Whatever. 

"speech"

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
09-23-2017, 12:23 PM

Levi had come home looking a little worse for wear and didn't even need to ask what had happened to know their sister had been behind his injuries, she knew her handiwork and scent well enough. Mammon had nursed her brother's bruised pride but made note to seek out their sister. She didn't particularly care for revenge for her brother's own stupidity, she simply had a passing interest in keeping tabs on their scattered family. 

So having pulled Sathanus' location from her brother she had set out. The supposed location of the skirmish was marked with her sister's scent but it was a bit stale. So she had set off tracking her sibling. Her scent would take her through a mountainous region, the sharp stones and rough terrain were harsh on her paw pads and she silently cursed her sister's particular taste in territory. 

Finally she approached a yawning cave mouth, Sathanus' scent was the strongest it had ever been. Slowly icy blues roved over strange markings on the rock walls. Finally she came up upon her sister. "Never took you as a purveyor of fine art." She purred. 

Hear me roar

Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-24-2017, 06:32 PM

Lo and behold, another sibling. This time, Leviathan's other half. The second sister and third child of their little group. She sauntered forth, as though anyone gave a shit about looking at her. The bitch rolled her eyes, sighing to herself. "Never took you as a purveyor of fine art." The taller, leaner femme said. What a fool. Having left herself open for an obvious jab, the ebony wraith took advantage of the silence. "And I never took you as one to fuck the only brother who shared a womb with us," The demon deadpanned, not bothering to look over at her sister. "but here we are."

The inevitable fallout of that comment was either going to be explosive, or nonexistent. Either way, it was something that needed to be said. Sathanus was an opportunist at heart, and that meant she would seize any chance to destroy someone. Annoyed by the presence of the monochromatic sister, she heaved to her feet and plodded on down the tunnel. Whether Mammon chose to follow was her prerogative. In all honesty she didn't give a fuck.

"speech"

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
09-24-2017, 11:24 PM

Mammon smirked as her sister rolled her eyes, she gave little real care for her sister's attitude, though her retort bite a bit harder still. Her smirk visibly tightened and her eyes narrowed slightly. ""Then maybe we don't know each other that well." Her words were mildly joking but her tone was strained, belying her anger. She would bring her emotions back down though, her mask slipping back on as Sathanus rose and trotted away. 

Mammon rolled her shoulders and willed her smirk to return to her face which it did with practiced ease. She followed her sister, though keeping some distance, much as she wanted to smack her sister for that comment she didn't really want to come to blows... not yet anyways. "Maybe you want a taste of what you're missing? I can promise you'd enjoy it." Her tone was lightly mocking but also heavily suggestive. She was serious in her offer, in her eyes the more the merrier and the vixen certainly would not turn away a willing plaything, even her own sister. It wasn't that far of a leap from Levi after all. 

Hear me roar

Leviathan or "Levi" as Mammon's brother and lover is welcome to crash all her threads regardless of tag rating.[Image: GMZH5Ns.png]

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-26-2017, 09:47 PM

ooc. language warning for pretty much the rest of this thread.

The jab hit its mark, and Mammon shut up. The urge to snicker was hardly reigned in, teeth flashing in the low light with the soft sound. "Then maybe we don't know each other that well." The larger girl said tersely. Maroon gaze would roll skyward once more. Oh boy, temper tantrum incoming. Despite the jabbing, the ivory masked girl trailed behind her. "Maybe you want a taste of what you're missing? I can promise you'd enjoy it." Mammon teased, voice lowering in a provocative manner.

Jowls would peel away from her teeth, irritation prevalent in her expression. Though it was hidden from her sister as she prowled along behind her. Leviathan had done just this, within an even shorter time after their reuniting. He had suffered the consequences, just as Mammon would if she pushed it. "You know giving Levi a taste of premature pussy is going to ruin you two in the end," The wrath drawled. Two could play at this game. "once you two hit the age for real sex, he's gonna realize that he liked your pussy better when it was tight and juvenile." She continued, low vocals bouncing off the cavern walls all around them. "He'll leave you behind to go off and rape little girls, before you even realize what hit you." She finished with a cruel grin. Dark banner would lash behind her viciously, waiting for the explosion. This would get her, this time she would scream and start a fight. The bitch was itching for it, ready to remind those two just how irrevocably stupid they were.

"speech"

Mammon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
10-15-2017, 11:47 PM
OOC. Yeah Ava will probably have a pretty dirty mouth from now on. 

Mammon didn't know what Sath had sat on to make her such a hard ass but she couldn't help but want to break her down... it was a game she played with herself. Which buttons could she push to make her poor sister finally lighten up? It was a delicate dance of course because she knew that they both had a temper and if push came to shove Mammon wouldn't be satisfied with just pushing back. 

And Sath was certainly pushing that envelope as she spoke of her relationship with Levi. The girl allowed a low warning growl to pull from her throat. "You sure you're not just mistaking your own rank, dusty pussy with mine?" She snarled, creeping ever so slowly closer to her sister. "And he'd certainly be free to try but he would never be able to overpower me. He may be all macho bluster but he knows who really calls the shots."

The girl allowed a cocky grin to override her anger for a moment. "And unlike you I don't even need to dirty my paws, it's called being clever. You might want to try it sometime."

Hear me roar

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-14-2017, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 11:25 PM by Sathanus.)

Mammon's growl signalled her success yet again. "You sure you're not just mistaking your own rank, dusty pussy with mine?" The other girl snapped, as though that was at all something she cared about. A soft snort, and she rolled her eyes. Oh, dear Mammon. The taller girl was creeping ever closer, a serpent coiling to strike. This might get interesting. "And he'd certainly be free to try but he would never be able to overpower me. He may be all macho bluster but he knows who really calls the shots." Mammon continued. The epitome of pride, while simultaneously the most foolish creature to walk the earth. The bitch snorted again, flicking the tip of her tail. "Well, good for you." She quipped, shaking her head mockingly. Honestly, her sister was such a nuisance. Yet again, her sister had to keep talking. She talked far too much. "And unlike you I don't even need to dirty my paws, it's called being clever. You might want to try it sometime."

If she kept rolling her eyes like this, they were going to pop right out of her head. Sathanus couldn't even be bothered to laugh at her sister anymore. "Again, good for you. Personally, I like to get things done myself." She drawled, shrugging her shoulders carelessly. Swinging her head around, she squinted a little to examine the art on the walls in the low light. "To each their own, just like the incest." She said, knowing full well that Mammon was going to snap. Where would her con artist ways be then? Nowhere to be found, most likely. It would be hilarious, to make her eat her words moments after she had uttered them.

Walk "Talk" Think