Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
11-30-2017, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM by Tealah.)
I mean, I didn't.

So Tea is pregnant and it's another baby girl (NOT TWINS TYVM) so for once her husband was WRONG in guessing the gender - though somehow always correct in guessing that I'm pregnant before I even know.

So while I am not as terribly far along as I was worried I was (Travis is going to be gone for a month in January for free fall school which he has been waiting literally four years to go to and I do Not want him to miss his chance) I am still 26 weeks along and pretty much completely unprepared damn it.

So gimme those baby names.

Since our other girls are named River and Skye (despite my phone continually insisting on correcting to Skype) we are going with a similar earthy name for this little. Partly this is because Travis' mother passed away this summer not long after I would have become pregnant and she was a complete hippy and would have loved that sort of name. And partly because it matches. We aren't naming the baby directly after her because frankly Denise isn't really a great baby name for us tbh and I think she would have agreed.

Anyway my list so far...

Laurel/Lorelei
Sierra
Thea
Hazel
Juniper
Rowen
Saffron
Wren
Maia

And Travis' joking contribution is the earthiness name of all:

Dirt

So I am curious what you guys come up with!

Savanna(h)
Summer
Autumn
Rose
Violet
Willow

Saylor
Raegan

Aspen
Iris
Ivy
Primrose
Tara/Terra
Ember
Sage!

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
11-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Some names I've always loved that are kinda, sorta, earthy: 
  • Savanna(h)
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Rose
  • Violet
  • Willow
Also I love Lorelei just in general.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
11-30-2017, 02:46 PM
I reallyyyy love the name Laurel.

Riddle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
11-30-2017, 02:54 PM
Saylor & Raegan

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
11-30-2017, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017, 04:25 PM by Amon.)
Aspen!
Iris!
Ivy!
Primrose!
Tara/Terra!
Ember! oops
Sage!

Fox's vote from your list though is Hazel, I love that name so much

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-30-2017, 04:14 PM
I'm loving Hazel and Rowen but Rowen has my vote 100% x3
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
12-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Oh so many great choices!

These ones get my vote:

Laurel
Hazel
Juniper
Tara/Terra
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!