gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-15-2017, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 12:52 AM by Aranea.)
Walk | "Talk" | Think

She was usually found in her den most of the time, not wanting to go out and speak to anyone and just kept taking care of herself for really only Tyranis' sake. As much as she loved the thought of having pups, she felt it meant more to him that she have his pups. His name sakes, his blood.

As she felt the contractions start, she didn't want to call for anyone. Perhaps she could handle it on her own, not even with Tyranis by her side. She wanted the Independence but didn't feel like she would be able to do it herself. If he could sense her, he would come. She knew in her heart but her mind also kept her away from him wanting to be there. She had been so distant from even him lately. Her only friend and now her lover. He made this work out evenly among the pack and she couldn't help but feel guilty about it. 

Maybe she would hide the children for some time, if anyone didn't even know she was pregnant at least. But it wouldn't add up after they introduced the pups. Everyone would know what had happened regardless and know why he changed the laws.

She laid down in her den, a wince in every small, starting contraction. She wanted Ty so bad but wanted to just push through without him.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-15-2017, 08:40 PM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Naudir returned to the dens with a rabbit firmly secured between her jaws. Above her Balthazaar and Branwen were playing in the sky. She'd just finished her border patrol and was prepared to settle down for a snack when an unusual scent caught her attention and she glanced over at Aranea's den. At first she assumed she was was catching the scent of Artemis' birth not long ago but it was definitely coming from Aranea. Her ears perked. Goodness, they were off to a start populating the pack. That was all fine and good to her just as long as she wasn't asked to participate. However… Aranea was a bit young to be having a litter. Naudir's brows knit in worry but there was little she could do and Aranea was a healer so she'd probably be able to take care of herself. Even so it wouldn't hurt to check.

Naudir laid the rabbit down near the den opening and gently called down. "Aranea? Are you alright? Is there anything you require?"

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-15-2017, 10:15 PM
speech Thought

Tyranis had been restless in the days following the meeting although he couldn’t quite place why. For days his sleep had been plagued by nightmares; One where he met an army of giant wolves at his borders, ready to rip his people to pieces, one where he saw his reflection in a pool to find himself covered in the blood of his people, and a particularly horrible one where Aranea laid with her spine bent backwards like a crescent moon, sobbing through bloody tears that he had failed her. It was after such a nightmare that Tyranis woke with a start, trying to slow his heart  enough for him to breathe again. It had taken him one particularly horrible moment to remember that his love had chosen to take a separate den since her pregnancy but found himself unable to compose himself enough to go back to sleep.

He needed to see her. Now.

He walked slowly from the mouth of the cave along the path of the winding river within the mountain, his heart pounding wildly with every step he took. He turned a corner within the cave and froze. Naudir was standing in front of Aranea’s den. His heart clenched and for one wild moment he could almost smell blood and death. “What happened?!” Tyranis cried, his voice stricken with terror as he ran full tilt toward the mystic woman. He very nearly ran into her in his panic but came to a sudden halt at the mouth of his lover’s den. “Aranea?” He asked fearfully, something was wrong, that much was clear; her face was contorted with pain and her breathing was unnatural. He stepped toward her gingerly and settled down beside her, his eyes roaming for signs of blood or broken bones, but there was none, only the shallow curve in her abdomen where his children were growing…It couldn’t have been that, could it? So soon and with her barely showing? Could it have been because she was so young? Or worse, what if something had gone wrong with the pregnancy? His mind was reeling, and no matter what he did nothing seemed to be able to calm him down.

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-16-2017, 01:58 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

A gentle raise to her head as she would look to Naudir, a woman she found no time in really knowing, but then would let her head place itself back onto the cold floor of the den. "I... I don't know." She knew exactly how to care for herself but knew not what to tell her packmate. She fought back tears for the time being, not only because of the pain, but because she felt embarrassed in front of the other woman who was older than her and she felt should know a lot more about everything.

But it was all lost once Tyranis came to the room. She lifted her face towards him, her crystal eyes finally letting go of her tears, "Ty?" She choked out with an immediate crack her her voice that showed her true downfall. She needed him there to hold her regardless of what she wanted. The stranger in the den was forgotten as she paid no mind to what they would see, as Tyranis seemed to show the same amount of care of what they would find out. If Naudir knew anyway to help her, or even just to be there ready for when the pups came, it was all up to her. The contractions were worsening and she knew it wouldn't be long.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-29-2017, 08:03 PM
dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

Naudir waited patiently outside the den as Aranea stated that she did not know if she needed anything. It was an unsatisfactory reply but Naudir expected as much. She was not a healer and birthing was a long process, she would just need to be patient. Perhaps she should pray to her gods for a safe delivery for Aranea. She hoped Storm would arrive soon. Instead it was Tyrannis who appeared. On one paw she was grateful that the leader of Dauntless was here but on another self felt a sting of pity for the pair of them. They were two young for this but what was done was done.

"Aranea is in labor. If all goes well she will deliver her pups in a matter of time." If it didn't go well… she let the thought leave her. Aranea called out to Tyrannis and the crack in her voice caused Naudir's brow to knit with concern. The girl was in terrible pain. Naudir turned to Branwen. "Branwen, can you bring me something, anything to help?" The pale raven nodded and took off into the sky toward the healer's storage dens. Balthazaar flew up into a tree to stand guard. He knew as much about healing as Naudir did and that wasn't going to help anyone. It would have to be up to Branwen.

Soon the raven reappeared with a bit of foilage clasped in her beak. She hopped down into the den and laid the leaves down at Aranea's paws. "I brought some motherwort. I believe this should help but please let me know if there is anything else. Most of my knowledge is for my own kind, not for wolves."