size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-17-2017, 01:35 PM
So since I've been gone a while I'm going to clear out all my current threads and start over. (Other than Aranea's Birth thread obviously)

If you have threaded with me (waiting on a reply) Let me know here if you want a new thread!

But if you just want a thread because you love me let me know too ;3

Aranea just had her and Tyranis' pups in Dauntless. She's still pretty depressed and whatnot but she'll be out and about a little more. More Dauntless-bound until the pups get older.

Agria is going to go stalk Kaine at The Risen Empire (We'll see how that goes because she'll probably try and join and who knows what will happen)

Leviathan needs some threads because he is my most deprived character but I love his attitude.

And once Nuada is playable she'll definitely want some friends and wolves to annoy inside of dauntless. She's feisty.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Mammon is piiiissed. I've been playing thus far that the last time she saw him was to tell him about the new pups and hasn't seen him since. She's definitely overeacting because of Bel's death but she's actually scared he's been murdered so it might be a good idea for them to thread XD

Also he should meet his new sisters.

Also if you wanted another Arena/Torin thread let me know. He's definitely not gonna be super receptive to any advance though because he's got a new shiny rank and also has pretty much figured out that she was just kinda playing with him. (His poor hurt feelings though)

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-17-2017, 02:12 PM
@lolaf I was waiting for their one thread where they were planning to take over Sam's pack whenever he gets it xD I would have kept up with everything going on if I knew x.x We can just say he traveled somewhere and got lost and just trained a little or something

As for Torin/Ara we can wait until the pups are a little older and they can meet again all awkwardly xD

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
12-26-2017, 09:37 PM
Jupiter is in Dauntless and he needs all the threads! If Nuada is looking to get into trouble, Jup's her boy ;D
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.