gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
12-12-2017, 12:05 AM
She had been gone too long, she already knew she had been, the seasons had changed twice in the time she had been away. The girls had been with her, but this would only fuel her devil's rage. How dare you put my blood in danger! He would yell, curse and scream, probably even attack her. The rock slide had taken weeks to dig through, and the trio had been forced to live on rats and insects, though there had been a time or two when Vianni had to separate Dea and Zeivah. That first breath had renewed her, given her strength and a new will to keep going. He was all she had thought about during their forced separation. Vianni and the girls were still covered in mud, having not paused in their journey home to even clean themselves up. The hellish woman pushed her year old girls to keep walking until they made it back to the only true home she had ever known. The metal behemoth stuck out in the blistering white of the north, light pink eyes lit up for the first time in a long time and she began to jog toward it. Both pups moved into step with her, they learned early on to keep up with her or they would be left behind. It was her test of sorts, to make sure they were strong enough to handle anything life threw at them.

Once she made it to the ship, she let out a howl and begged within the mournful and apologetic tones of her song, asking her personal god for forgiveness. Would she even be able to get him back, for all he knew she had abandoned him as Kaitlyn had? It was never her intention to be gone so long, but nature had thrown her a curve ball and buried her and two of her children in a cave for nearly two months!  "Girls, stay close, when we are inside, find some way to keep out of sight. I am going in to make sure there aren't any others inside, but I'm not leaving you out here." Her words to her children were soft, loving and tender, but they held a firm warning as well. Both of the girls knew she would not hesitate to scruff them if they did not listen. Vianni knew the dangers of others and she would not let anything happen to her babies if she could help it. Her thoughts were all over the place as she moved into her old home, relaxing after months of tension. It would be short-lived, she knew, but she would take what came to her and then some if she had to.

Walk. "Talk." Think.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
12-12-2017, 12:59 AM
He'd moved back after he and his sons had been abandoned. Marek had set out soon after his sisters, eager to force them back into his ranks. Lyle had followed after Marek had put him in his place. Belua had been eager to move out and find herself. She still stayed close enough to visit when she felt like it. Regardless he was alone and abandoned. His heart had broke in the time and he was becoming a beast more than a wolf.

The call of Vianni reached the Wraith s ears and he snarled, allowing the sound to carry through the depths of the metal belly of the ship. It let her know where to come if she dared. He would not take her back just like that though. She forgot who's bitch she was for two whole seasons. He was lounging upon his pile of corpses. A skull from the past was held beneath his right forepaw.

He lifted himself and slid from the bed. His path set him on the prowl. "Come my dear, make the hunt interesting...." noctus did well to stay out of his way. He was angered and his spinal hair stood on end. His side's had sunken in and he had lost much weight in his solitude. He stalked so only his eyes shine could give him away. He heard her speak to his daughters and he let a snarl out to let his opinion of that be known. Anger danced in his eyes and drool dripped from his open maw. Her scent gold him she was in season once more and she s smelled delicious. Though he was thinking more of the food and less of the sex right now. She'd decided her fate by staying away, he'd be taking no excuses. Kait abandoning was one thing but vi after being given her position was another. He was beyond hostile right now. He waited though, watching her as he contemplated her death.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
12-13-2017, 02:44 PM
The sound of the angry devil reverberated off the metal walls of the half sunken ship, and one black laced ear slid back on her head as she felt real panic grip her chest. How she loathed that dread, the fear of that moment...after all she had been through to get back to him! Knowing he would not be pleased was one thing, but one would think he would at least pause to ask her why she had disappeared. Growling defensively, she stood over her children even though they were starting to rival her in height. Waiting there for him, Vianni was prepared to see a thickly corded beast barreling at them. All three of them were a filthy mess, the matriarch not letting the girls pause to bathe themselves, in such a rush to get back to her king...

Two seasons had passed, and during that time she had been duped by a doe after a week-long chase (the damned bitch refused to die) and then finding herself and her two girls lost in unknown mountains, they became trapped in a landslide at the end of autumn - which meant they had also been snowed in on top of being buried alive. Still, Vianni managed to find something to eat. Lucifer seemed to have deteriorated to a deplorable state in her absence. She was dirty, her fur matted, and perhaps a bit on the skinny side...but the love of her life, the wolf who kept her going just so she could come home to him, the one she would die to come back to...He had the look on his face...

Pale rose eyes widened and she felt her daughters poke their heads under her throat, both growling defensively at seeing their father take such an aggressive stance. They had nearly died together, and the girls wouldn't let their mother become a snack for their father. Tucking her chin atop their heads, Vianni let Zeivah and Dea know she would be fine then spoke to her mate, "Fac me ut uel explicare absentia mea, vos iustus volo ad hic et nunc mihi?" Stepping forward, Vianni regarded Lucifer with a cool gaze, despite her nerves. Hoping to switch his mind from eating her to something else, she slipped a double entendre in for kicks, leaving her question rather suggestive. She hadn't meant to be gone so long, after all.

Walk. "Talk." Think.
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Lucifer I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
01-02-2018, 05:34 PM
His daughters tucked their heads beneath her chin and he clicked his teeth to let them know his agitation at such a thing. They sought to die with her, to turn against the king of hell. He was less than pleased. Did they forget how much power he truly held?

His attention was redirected when the scent of Vi's heat and her words hit him. She was enticing him. The only betrayal of his emotions he allowed himself was a glide of his tongue over the top of his muzzle and a glint in his eyes. They needed to speak before he forced her to bear his hellions again. "You left, tore my family apart. Took my daughter's from me. You expect to come back in and claim your place back at my side so easily? That sex will fix this?" he kept his voice neutral though with a slight agitation to it. She'd have to answer to him now. "Leave us girls."
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
01-02-2018, 10:10 PM
It was almost heartbreaking to hear his words and look at him, to know that her words would mean nothing and she would once again have to work her way back to him in more than just one way. She would have to fight and claw her way back, without even being able to explain herself. A short growl of defeat and a sigh escaped her and she felt an old familiar rage surface at being scolded. "I left to teach the girls to hunt, after that we got lost and had to find our way home. A fucking doe took us away, I didn't leave on purpose." Planting her haunches on the cold steel of the ship, Vianni gave her mate a cold look as she watched the girls hesitate then move into a different section of their home.

"I won't taste good after what I have been through..." A weak thump of her tail and a smile was given, though if he wanted she knew he wouldn't hesitate to attack her. With his weakened state, she might be able to take him, but she wouldn't want to. "I nearly died keeping our girls alive, I fought nature, again and again, to get back to you, fought to keep your bloodline breathing. I made sure to return your daughters, our daughters, to you in one piece and they are stronger for the experience. You should be thanking me for taking the initiative and making sure your offspring are worthy of their titles, for ensuring that there were no hidden weaknesses in our children. I come back, bring our daughters back...to you...only to have you throw everything in my face." Her voice grew thick with emotions, fear and anger the most prevalent. Vianni continued with heaving breaths as she began to panic.

"Lucifer, I would never be gone so long by choice, and you know this. I couldn't leave on my own, we've been over this...I fought death to come home!" Whether it was hormones or the crushing pain of returning home only to be chastised for it, Vianni would never know, but she curled herself into a ball and held her breath. Trying not to cry, she growled and heaved her breaths in, snarling in rage as she snapped her fangs and finally lost herself. There was supposed to be relief in these moments, there was supposed to be comfort. Apparently, Vianni wasn't going to get those, and as a result she spiraled into a deep pit of agony that had her teeth clicking in the cold air close to her foreleg. How she wanted to lay her fangs into her own skin, to punish herself before Lucifer got the chance to do it. She remembered the last time she had done so, and it had not gone over well, so she simply let her wishes be known to him.

Walk. "Talk." Think.

Lucifer I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
01-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Ooc: mature post ahead

She explained as if he was interested in excuses and explanations. His eyes wanted as the girls moved off and only when the were gone did he move. He closed in on her a predator on the prowl. He could smell her heat as he got closer, his own personal drug. His hackles were standing on end with not only interest but uncertainty on if after so long she may have forgotten who the king of this wreckage was. That he called the shots and made the decisions.

This year he intended to have only her, for her to have his children on the ship and for the hellions to learn their domain intimately. Perhaps he should even take Dea or Zeivah and give himself grandchildren. He saw the way marek had looked at him before he left to find his sisters. His death would come soon enough.

Once he was close enough his teeth snapped at her scruff. He put himself over her, he did not need words to tell her his desires this way. He pulled on her scruff, not intending to be gentle. He could hear Noctus chattering and trying to latch onto Solara as he was Vianni. It seemed Noctus intended for Solara to bear his child as well. That or he just wanted to prove he was the better. Lucifer would not be taking no for an answer either. His paw sought out his mates stomach and aimed to pull her up by that to meet him. He would be rough enough she would not be walking without pain for at least a week. She would be greedily tore apart by him. He did not aim for any gentle embraces this time. His fangs aimed to bring blood to her scruff. If she snapped he snapped back harder. He wanted to remind her who he was, he was the king and she was his bitch.

-Fade to black?-

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
01-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Once the girls were out of sight,  Vianni watched as Lucifer moved closer to her. The hackles that stood along her king's spine had her own raising in cautious defense,  a soft growl escaping her as she feared the worst. Holding her ground,  she waited to see what he would do,  ears flicking to catch the angry chattering of Solara as Noctus approached her in much the same manner. Meeting the molten red gaze of her devilish mate,  Vianni lowers her head just as Lucifer moves to snap his fangs into her scruff. Relief,  pleasure and pain melded into one sinful sensory delight as he gripped and mounted her,  a soft sigh escaping even as she bared her fangs against the white flash fires that rolled over her skin as he marked her. His rough handling only further excited her and soon she was snapping her fangs in the air and whimpering. Even in his hellish embrace,  bleeding and soon to be broken once again,  she found the most luxurious pleasures. His grip had flames licking her all over,  knowing better than to resist his desires she remains soft and pliant beneath him. Her soft voice goading him on in the darkness of their home,  encouraging him and whimpering only gentle loving things in a barely whispering voice. Oh,  how her twisted heart delighted in the throes of her hellish love for the demon king,  finally together once more,  no matter what it cost her.

**fade**