size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-05-2018, 02:29 AM

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

OVERVIEW

Meet Ra, first of his name, the Conqueror, Sun God, the Patriarch of the Ithuriel Bloodline. Incubus of acute handsomness, divine beauty, reptilian alure, sensual predator with glory to his name. He believes himself to be a God that has been trapped into a mortal vessel. Wise. Manipulative. Cruel. Family above all else. Regality of the Egyptian Lineage, crownless and exiled King.

I seek enemies and allies.

One-night stands, he seeks to make an army of his own blood.

Battles, Spars, Training - I seek to raise his Fighter and Intellectual skill levels.

I am a drama whore, if you have a juicy plot throw it at me, chances are that I will accept!

Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-05-2018, 02:30 AM
Amuneeeeeeeeeeeeet

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-05-2018, 03:00 AM
@Lolaf , yessss~ We need to thread them like, yesterday! I want him to get a sniff or two around the area and meet two or three other people before his family. Perhaps Ra could meet Amunet first (as in before any other family members) and she can tell him the others are alive and share the inteligence with him? He can call for a meeting in which Amunet could gather them up by the scruff and drag them (that might be the case with Nephthys, Amunet and her could have a dominance fight in which Amunet will win and so Nephthys will follow her to the gathering?)
Flowers in Chania
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise

Setekh I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-05-2018, 12:30 PM
AND SETEKH FEELS THE NEED TO AVENGE HIS LOVER SISTER AND HAS A PIT OF HATRED RISE FOR RA AND HIS SUCCUBUS SISTER! Maybe he calls out Ra and tries to fight him, loses, and is salty but dutiful. Or more likely he calls out Amunet, fights her, loses, and is salty but dutiful.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-05-2018, 12:32 PM
@Spec , ohhh , I am so in on a fight between Ra and Seth! Thys will fight Amunet and Ra can fight Seth. I wonder if Ra will ever be able to bond with his cubs. Lmao.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Setekh I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-05-2018, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018, 12:36 PM by Setekh I.)
I feel like all kids will just be bound to him by defeat. I really want to apply for Anubis now ;-;

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-05-2018, 12:37 PM
What a cursed family this is~ I am thrilled to have all of you part of this. Most probably you are right, Seth and Thys at least will be defeated by Amunet and Ra, I do not know about Ba'as.
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Ba'as

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Ba'as will be epic lol once she finally snaps anyway xD I'm gonna be raising her fight stats, I'm hoping to have her undeafeted with hopes that she will eventually take up a crown herself. She could come break the mould and beat Ra for beating Seth and Amunet for Thus?? Lol I just think it would be fun to see Ra's face when his own daughter beats him xD

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-05-2018, 12:49 PM
I am all in for a Judged Dominance fight between Ra and Ba'as. Imagine all the drama if he either wins or loses. Cannot wait to have a proper family meeting/reunion with all if them after Ra finds out the intel of them being alive and residing in these lands. He will have the shock of his life. Lol. Specially explaining ir to Amunet he had kiddies.
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-14-2018, 01:06 AM
Ra is slowly making his way up there. Lol
Flowers in Chania