Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-21-2018, 06:54 PM
Band hoooo!

Who remembers Crew?

Fun, right??

Well, Chaos is back at it again, that conniving toothy asshole, only this time he's recreating Crew as it SHOULD have been. That is, as a rogue band instead of a pack. Packs suck! Who needs that kind of headache? Certainly not Chaos Saxe! No, what he needs, is a band... OF PIRATES!!!

That's right, sailing the seven seas... or at least, running around the two continents... raiding, harassing, trespassing, and making a general nuisance of themselves, these privateers are after three things: rum, booty, and -waggles eyebrows- BOOTY.

Yes, this is the environment Chaos plans to raise his children in, and is that any surprise to anyone? It will satisfy his craving for adventure, treasure, and danger, while simultaneously giving him half a dozen more sets of eyes to watch his undoubtedly wild children and keep food stuffed in their faces. Win-win!

Keeping in mind that while Chaos is... well... chaotic, and a borderline dark character, there are lines he will not cross and will not let any of his piratical crew cross. No rape - including and especially any sort of sexual contact with underage wolves - no kiddy murder, no torture. Well, to an extent... there are definitely circumstances where he advocates torture. But no UNSANCTIONED torture. On the flip side of things, expect him to roll his eyes at any super-goody characters with their silly moral hangups and whining. There's only going to be room for one full-time healer and their apprentice in HIS band, and everyone else better be prepared to double as warriors and hunters regardless of what their skills are, because that's what this band is about. Brawling, and hunting - treasure hunting that is, but also keeping each other fed.

So this post is to gauge interest in this band of privateering mischief-makers! If you want to thread your character with Chaos and see if they click well enough for them to want to join when Chaos gets the gems for it, let me know here! (Also keep in mind that eventually Leto Aeris will be going for an actual pack that is more heavily involved in crafting/trading rather than straight pirating, so if you want to hold back a character for that instead keep it in mind!)

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-21-2018, 06:57 PM
Would love to thread Nephthys and see where it goes~
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-21-2018, 06:57 PM
Well I've been meaning to do more with Amethyst, but she doesn't quite seem like she belongs in a pack. I could see her finding fun in the mischievous ways of Chaos and pirates!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-21-2018, 07:10 PM
Count paradise in if amethyst is gonna be there lol and a couple more chars but idk who yet xD I'll get back to you on that lol
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-22-2018, 07:09 PM
I'm definitely interested I just don't know who yet!

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Angel and/or Kanja would be interested in this c:
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Jouko

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-26-2018, 01:37 AM
Echo would probably have fun with this depending on how far I've taken her character by then.

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
09-26-2018, 06:29 PM
Although I will edit this to be more accurate to his current situation somewhat, I am bumping this as a reminder

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
09-26-2018, 06:48 PM
-eyes-

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-27-2018, 03:25 PM
Count Jupiter and Valentine in!

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.