gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-30-2018, 10:38 PM
He padded into the area, his nose ever on the trail to find herbs and plants. There was not many he had never come across save for the rarest of them, but these lands still felt fairly new to him. Storm was in the north and he had half a mind to go find her pack and see if she needed any help with her herb stores. He knew clay was in the lands too, as well as Frostbite. He hadn't seen to many other's other than Storm's daughter that had been how he figured out Clay was in the lands.

His long legs covered land easily until he found himself in a patch of fruit bearing trees. He looked around, well if none of the Wreckage's knew about this place he was sure they needed to learn. He could smell and hear deer, rabbits, squirrels and other smaller animals. Frost would probably love to hunt here, but it was the plant life that really caught his attention. Apple trees were abundant, as were peach and grape bearing plants. He was distracted, his maw taking in the taste of a fallen apple as he decided if it was still fresh or not. Definitely fresh. He knew better than to eat any grapes but he would not pass up the opportunity to gather some. They could cause kidney stones if eaten in large quantities, but in small quantities could be used to sweeten bitter herbs for pups. He'd have to remember this place for sure.He couldn't remember a use for peaches or oranges but figured he'd collect some and take them north to Storm, maybe she could remember. It must of been his old age getting to him to distract him in his musings so much.

Text  speech Thought

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
01-31-2018, 09:43 PM

She was lost, she was embarrassed, and she was even hurt. Ty had disappeared with one of his children, no reason for leaving and he really didn't give much of a forewarning to anyone. The pack had disbanded and she was back to square one. Her first thoughts after traveling from the North was the words Sparrow had said before leaving Abaven. She would be welcomed back, Sparrow had let her leave with those words to keep in mind. She was tempted to, yet she couldn't. She was embarrassed to explain what little details she had of the pack's failure. She she was back to roaming alone something she found that she didn't like anymore since Jack was now gone. The only plus side was that she was getting out of the North, not liking it near as much as the lands Abaven was in. Right now she had decided to not worry about where she was going or where she would stay. Instead she would try to travel like she once had and just find out what else was out there.

The south was much warmer, the air a little dryer, but it felt good on her aging body. She also loved the feel of the warm sun on her silver back warming her fur and the skin that lie underneath it. It was enough to lighten her mood, but soon something drew her attention. She slowed to a stop and lifted her nose to the air taking in a deep whiff of something sweet, something that oddly made her mouth water. It was alluring and drew her steps towards the orchard without hesitation. She had been here before, back before joining a pack had ever crossed her mind. Jack had loved this place and she had found out why the bird loved it so. The fruits were sweet and the taste was something that she would never forget. It had been the first place that her taste buds had met the sweet and juicy peach. The memories made her tail wag happily before she continued forward. It wasn't long before she had walked into Chin's scent making her once again stop. He was here and the realization of that only lightened her mood further. Though where exactly was hard to tell with all the aroma the orchard had.

"Chin?!" she called out wondering if she was close enough for him to hear.

"Talk" & 'Think"

[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Chinook

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
02-14-2018, 02:18 PM
He was burried nose first in apples and thoughts when a voice broke through the quiet of the morning air. A voice he knew well. Storm was down south quite a ways today apparently. He lifted his head and looked towards the direction her voice had come from. He moved towards her with a grin. "Yup. What you doing so far south with you pack up north?" he wasn't trying to be insensitive just figure it out. She didn't smell like a bunch of wolves this time though.

He sat about three feet from her and waited eagerly. Something had to of happened to her pack if she was down this far south. Of course he was also aware that packs didn't last forever.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
03-18-2018, 12:44 PM

His voice made her trail wag and her ears fallowed him has he closed the distance to about three feet from her. He asked her why she was so far south from the pack and though she was embarrassed to tell Abaven, she felt confident enough to tell Chin. After all he was like family to her so why wouldn't she be able to tell him.

"Ty took his son and disappeared, Cloud disbanded the pack because he didn't want to take on the full responsibility, so once again I'm a loner," she replied.

She was worried at what could be happening to Ty and her grandson and she was worried of course about Areana and her granddaughter too. She hadn't seen either of them lately and feared the worse. She was relieved to find Chin though and hoped that now she would have company to roam with.

"Talk" & 'Think"

Chinook

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
03-18-2018, 07:52 PM
Her answer to why she was so far south resulted in him pressing his ears back. Her son and grandchild had disappeared without an explanation? That was almost completely unheard of in the wreckage family. They didn't just leave without at least saying goodbye. He glanced up past her, towards the northern horizon. He would have to go north and investigate the packs old haunt. He'd have to hunt down Ty and her grandson to see if they were okay. But first storm and her other family members were his highest priority.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'll go north and see if i can find anything, but first you should rest and find comfort. I don't have an official den but I have been staying close to here. You can stay with me for as long as you'd like. Later we can go see if the pack you lived in before is still home to your daughter and maybe we will find clay or Frostbite. I've seen Frost and scented clay, so maybe they could keep an eye out too." He of course thought of this with the most level head he could.

He gave her a smile, reassuring as he could be. He also aimed to lift her chin with the tip of his nose. "Whatever has happened to your family, don't blame yourself. You have done everything you could to raise them right. I'm sure they will come back sooner or later, and in the mean time if any of your family wishes to stay with us they are more than welcome to. Maybe you can even help me decide my next move." He sat slowly and carefully, aware of the small cracks in his aging hips as he did so. Arthritis would be what killed him one day he was sure.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
03-21-2018, 11:22 AM

She didn't know what Chin's facial reaction would be to the news, but his voice still remained strong in her opinion. Offering her to stay with him and rest and then to later travel. He also mentioned knowing both Clay and Frost was around, Frost she hadn't seen in quite sometime and it would be good to visit her younger brother and catch up with him. She nodded knowing that if both males know they would defiantly keep eyes and nose peeled to look for the two lost Wreckage's.

His gentle touch with the tip of his nose made her smile more, the comfort it brought her before he once again spoke. It was almost like he knew what she was thinking and feeling right now. Her tail wagged again inching forward slightly so she could brush her muzzle against the side of his in an affectionate thank you. She had always been the affectionate type, since she couldn't see it helped her gauge what others were feeling and a way to express her emotions that her eyes were once able to do.

"Thank you, rest would be wonderful and I would love to stay with you," she said before gently pulling back.

"Talk" & 'Think"