Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-01-2018, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 08:41 PM by Frostbite.)

He sighed as he moved along at a steady pace traveling away from the pack once more, but after his duties had been completed. It was a full moon tonight so he was traveling under the moonlight. The sky was also clear so he had an idea to head to a spot where he knew he would have a beautiful view of the moon and the stars. He didn't feel tired tonight so he wanted to sit and stargaze like he used to do as a puppy. It had felt like it had been forever since he had stargazed and tonight he was determined to do it.

He quickened his pace getting more excited to get to the spot and settle in for a while. He was alone once more tonight and felt like it would be a while before he felt like returning to his empty den, who knows maybe someone else was out doing the same thing tonight. Getting to the basin he slowed, his eyes searching for the perfect spot where the grass was shorter and where he would have the right view. When he found a spot he traveled over to it and laid down in the grass, looking into the sky to see the stars.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-01-2018, 09:24 PM

The woman had been gazing at the moon from high above on a tree, she smiled as she play connect the dots by herself she always found a way to make out a man and her in love. Maybe tonight or soon she would find herself her true love, as she let out a sigh. She felt the air have a new tang to it, a wolf not just any a pack wolf! Maybe she might be able to join or something, she felt herself lift her silhouette from the thin branch and her paws balance gracefully on the ones she landed on. She felt free among the stars, the moon light flickering off her fur making it seem to glow, every strand glowing brighter than ever star. As she took a jump from the tree she extended her front legs so she landed gracefully and silently.

The woman carefully stepped towards the man, stopping at the ten feet mark. She then spoke, "Hello good sir, what has brought you here tonight?" she finished and let her haunches give out so she plopped to the ground, with a smile.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-02-2018, 04:49 AM
He remembered when him and his mother used to sit out and gaze at the stars talking late into the night. A few times even him and his father would do the same, his father claiming that he felt each star was the souls of one who had left this earth. He missed his clan, missed his family, and now that Star disappeared he felt it all painfully rushing back. He did love his life and his job in Lirim, but something was missing. He quietly sighed before looking off in the distance to the large moon, just staring while his thoughts buzzed around in his head. It felt nice to be out tonight and he was glad he was doing this.

He was lost in his thoughts that he hadn’t heard the women’s approach. Normally for him it was highly unlikely to sneak up on him, but he was vary much distracted with his own mind. Her words made his ears swivel in her direction to catch what she was saying. Head lowered from looking at the sky before it turned to look at her sitting about ten feet from himself. He nodded to her in a quiet greeting pondering over what answer to give her.

”Just looking at the stars. How about you?” he replied.

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-04-2018, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 09:01 PM by Vivienne.)

Where the petals land, marks your death, by my jaws.

As the man spoke, the goddess let herself stand and speak.

"Me too..Whats your name mine is, Vivienne but you may call me Vivi. By chance do you live in a pack? I was looking to join one, and i heard of lirim and you smell of them."
she spoke smoothly, with a turn of her elegant crown. Her auds swerving forth as her agile silhouette lowered, to the soft midday dew from the clouds downed her fur with water. The goddess gave way of a sigh, as she stared up at the mourning full moon. She gave a chuckle and turned to the mortal, and gave a smile and asked.

"So would you like to howl with me?"
she asked with a genuine, smile. Her tail thumping a couple soft times.

"speaking"

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-09-2018, 08:29 AM

She stood and began to speak first introducing herself and then asking about Lirim and if he was with a pack. She seemed curious and he didn't see any ill intent written anywhere in her body language, so it wouldn't hurt to give her an answer at all. She didn't seem like the Abraxas type either, so Frost was confident in answering her questions.

"I'm Frostbite Wreckage, It's nice to meet you. Yes I am actually the secondary alpha for Lirim so I am within a pack," he said with a smile.

He looked back to the moon as he noticed that was where she was looking. He didn't want to be rude and stare so he fallowed her gaze to the bright moon in the sky and the stars that were all around it. She then turned and asked him another question, to howl at the moon with her. Normally he wouldn't mind it, but tonight he just wasn't feeling it. Since Dust had turned up missing he hadn't really done anything considered fun just because she felt so lousy.

"Ah not tonight, I havn't much been in the mood, but you certainly may if you'd like to," he replied.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-09-2018, 06:49 PM

The goddess gave him a nod of greeting, but when he rejected her. She looked at him, she then threw up her own song into the world. It softly mixing with the critters of the night, and how it seemed to melt it the breeze. Her eyes widened as she felt herself sliding her paw had hit mud, sending her down the slope. She felt her ass threaten to go over her crown, she now gave out a loud bark her paws beginning to skied the the mud her tail flagging out behind her as she tried to stay in a standing pose, she failed her rump literally went over he crown. She then tried with all her might in her back legs to stop, at the moment she got herself to stop her rear was coated thickly with mud...

She turned to the man with a grunt, she then gave a loud laugh as she looked back at the trail she made a slide had formed from her once stable spot down to where she stood. She laid down laughing, her lungs threatened to give out as she gave all her air into her craze of laughs.

"Talk" Think

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-23-2018, 08:18 AM

She was a different creature that was for sure. She threw back her head and sang out her own song to the sky. He was feeling to depressed to really be enjoying himself and wanting to be as outgoing as she was being currently. Her voice was pretty, though for some reason he just wasn't feeling it. She then took a slide and a tumble, he hadn't even realized there was mud around right now. He quickly got to his feet ready to assist her, but her fit of laughter let him know that she was okay. He sighed lightly before moving down to where she was eyeing the trail she had made on her slip.

When he reached the level she was at he patiently waited for her fit of laughter to subside. He didn't see any visible injuries so she definitely was not at all hurt.

"That was unexpected," he said with a smile.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0