gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
04-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Philomena took a breath, shakily stepping onto the battlefield. It was here that her father had fallen… had died. But she knew she couldn’t be daunted by the past… she couldn’t… She had to keep pressing on… had to get stronger. She needed warriors… and strong warriors wouldn’t just follow anyone. So maybe, if she kept pushing herself, she’d earn some renown and be able to form the Deliverance without much trouble. That was part of the reason that she was even here today.

Philomena came to a stop on the dusty terrain, her head lifting just a bit higher as she gazed out across the land. There wasn’t anyone around as far as she could tell… but they’d come… so many hailed to the song of battle. Though wouldn’t it be something if one of those Empire wolves showed up? She shook her head -- no, impossible. They wouldn’t respond to her… would they?

Philomena tossed the thoughts from her mind and tilted her head back, calling for a strong opponent. It was time to jump into the deep end without floaties.

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-13-2018, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 12:17 AM by Avalon.)

It had been some time since she had come to the battlefield, and today she sought out what most did when they came here. She hadn't been in a fight for a long while, but she doubted that her skills had waned. She wasn't the best fighter, and with her aging body probably not as good as she would have been in her younger years, but it wouldn't stop her. She ate well and she kept in shape, probably in better shape than most wolves her age who always appeared frail. But not her. Today, she would knock the youngsters into the dirt! Or try, anyway.

Tan flew in circles above her, shadow crossing her path over and over. Avalon searched, and she didn't have to search long when a cry for battle sounded. Good. She wouldn't have to spend so much time searching. Quickening her pace, she soon found a large brown female with long fur. Her brows furrowed for a moment. The only wolf she knew that had featured like that was Ganta. The boy had unusually long hair on his head, was this his child? "Good day. I've come to answer your challenge, if you don't mind fighting an old lady." She winked, offering a small smile.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Philomena

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
05-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Philomena didn’t have long to wait for an opponent, thank goodness. She was a bit surprised at the age of the older female, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t capable. Fights came in all ages, shapes, sizes, and levels of experience. If she was older then chances were that she had more experience. Philly took notice of the large bird flying nearby too, eying it for a moment before focusing her bright blue gaze on the one who answered her call. She seemed kind enough… and though there was the scent of others on her coat there weren’t any that Philly recognized.

“I don’t mind at all.” The femme said calmly, flicking her hair back away from her face. “I am Philomena Hellstrom Lore.” The female paused, taking a breath. This was all so different… did her father ever do this? Did he ever stand before a complete stranger with the intent of learning, of getting stronger? “I know I’m not the most experienced fighter… but I hope you won’t mind that.” She offered a small smile before canting her head to the side.

“May I have your name before we begin?”
  • Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!