gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-10-2018, 08:46 PM

He had finally decided how he was going to make the old willow stand out. A way to let other's know that the tree was off limits and was meant to be respected. He didn't want the wolf buried under it dug up or disturbed and if he was going to have a pack there he needed to be sure it would stand out and they would know which tree was off limits. He wanted to use rocks to make a wide circular outline of the tree and he wanted to use some of the most prettiest rocks he could find. Shells would be a good idea too, but rocks were bigger and he would use less of them then he would have to use shells.

He headed to the shore because he knew that some interesting rocks were always on the shoreline, sometimes washed ashore and sometimes buried in the sand. He planned to collect rocks from several places just to make things more unique. He wondered slowly along the shore looking for usable rocks. When he would find one he would stop and put in his satchel. He knew his bag would end up getting heavy and when it would get to heavy he would have to stop and return home.

"Talk." & 'Think.'

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-10-2018, 10:33 PM

Shiva had been out scouting before Hailey entered the beach. After the owl had informed her that there was someone doing something very peculiar around here. Putting stones in front of a tree like a barrier, the white wolf couldn't help but to be curious. Shiva sitting on her back as the snowy owl looked around to make sure that they were safe. The hunter most definitely couldn't afford to get injured in her packs time of need.

"Excuse me? Do you need some help?" Hailey asked as she stayed a little bit away. From what she could see this was possibly a grave site. She wasn't here to intrude that was one thing. As it stood, these were still loner grounds and fair game for her to be on. Her awkward smile was met to look at the wolf in front of her.

"Talk"

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-11-2018, 08:22 PM

For a time he was alone, with the sounds of the waves lapping against the shore and the seagulls cawing from the air. It was fairly peaceful and he was able to relax as he looked and collected rocks from the shoreline. For those few moments he honestly didn't mind being alone letting himself relax to the sounds around him. It helped his mind become blank and he worries completely wash away. He was almost tempted to just stop and relax in the sand for a bit, but not now. He would once his task at hand was completed.

A voice called out to him, gently pulling him from what he was doing to look at the white female not far from him. She was offering her help, which would mean he could complete this quicker. His tail wagged gently as he nodded.

"I would love the help, looking for some unique stones to border a grave in the weeping woods," he replied with a smile.

"Talk." & 'Think.'

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-12-2018, 05:38 PM

Hailey smiled she was always happy when she could help someone. Carefully stepping forward she looked across the beach full of strange black rocks. Indeed these rocks were unique but she could only assume he was searching for something very special. "I'm sorry for your loss, who was it that passed away?" Hailey asked then as she shuffled through the stones. All their colors made it absurdly hard to try and pick one out from another. Though Shiva still on her back looked at Branch, ruffling her feathers as she looked around for anything note worthy as well.

"A friend of mine's mother is buried in the weeping woods. He left these lands a while ago though." her ears flicked as she pulled out a shiny looking black stone. However, it was glowing with light blue streaks that made circles in a pattern within it. Carefully she pushed that one towards Branch. "My name is Hailey and this is Shiva."

"Talk"

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-12-2018, 09:19 PM

The women seemed vary friendly and more then happy to help which would make this task go quicker and easier. There was a lot of ground here and even though he wouldn't be able to carry all these stones home tonight, making a pile of the rest would do. She added her condolences for the one who was buried and he smiled, but shook his head.

"I made a new friend when I first came here and she had buried her mother there so I wanted to do something special for the grave." he explained. "But Thank you."

He didn't want to forget his manners, she was offering condolence and he didn't want to ignore it. His blue eyes looked to her pretty bird that had perched itself on her shoulder, curious about the creature and how they managed to work together. Companions had always been an interesting subject to him, but he never had one before. She then spoke of another grave, one of her friends and it drew his attention.

"Oh? Where at specifically? I don't want to disturb the site," he asked.

It would be another place he would mark off limits if his ambitions of starting a pack became reality, he did not want to disturb the dead. His eyes watched as she focused on a stone that when she moved showed intricate and pretty patterns of blue in it. He smiled his tail wagging as she pushed it towards him. He nodded in a quiet thank you before introducing herself.

"Nice to meet the both of you! I'm Branch Wreckage and that stone would be perfect!" he said with a smile before getting it into his leather bag.

"Talk." & 'Think.'

Hailey

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-13-2018, 06:03 PM

She nodded her head, that was rather nice of him. Her tail wagging a bit - she enjoyed it when she met nicer wolves. While she was practically open to anyone, sometimes being that way was a little extinguishing. "What's her name... if you don't mind me asking." Hailey was curious. After all Branch seemed like a bright man, surely the girl he was doing this for must be lucky. Regardless Shiva chuckled, her little coo made her feathers ruffle as she looked to Branch.

"She and her sister, they're buried underneath a large weeping willow near an old den. It was nestled in the middle of the territory I do believe they're bordered with some small stones." Hailey smiled, that was just what she remembered. The memory was vague after all. As Branch pulled out a bag to place the stone in Hailey was a little surprised, she didn't often see such tools. "If you need help carrying anything let me know." Shiva told to Branch, the owl deciding to speak after being silent for all this time.

"Talk"

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-14-2018, 08:44 PM

"Serene, she actually grew up in Weeping Woods," he replied with a smile.

He didn't think Serene would mind him sharing the information, besides if this women knew her she may be happy to be reunited with her. Besides Hailey didn't seem to be a threat at all, nor did he really see her becoming one. In fact he felt that he was similar in personality to him so far and he could see him being friends with her as well. She began to explain where the graves were and he nodded taking in the information. Another tree that would become off limits if he created his pack. He would need to go back through the weeping willows to be sure he knew which tree she was talking about. Since it already had a small rock border it would be easy to tie the rock border with off limits area.

"I've seen that one too I'll pay my respects the next time I travel by," he stated.

His eyes then drew to the bird and he smiled at the offer. It was vary kind of Shiva to offer to carry. Right now he didn't have many stones so he could handle the load, but if they did find a lot then he would need the help to carry.

"Thank you Shiva," he replied.

"Talk." & 'Think.'