gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
05-06-2018, 01:21 AM

He returned shortly after his heated exchange with his sister. He meant what he said. She was on her own now. He hurried across the fields, uttering a soft call for the three pups just loud enough for them to hear if they were nearby. He didn't want her to know that he was taking them now. She would probably try to stop him or else kill them right then and there. If she did, he would be forced to stop her, and that wasn't something he wanted the pups to see. He made it to the barn rather quickly, stopping there as he waited for the kids to gather. He wasn't sure what he would tell them yet...but one way or another, this would be their last day here. Paradox would never see them again, he hoped. And he also hoped that one day, she would regret her words. He thought about a plan of action as he waited for the trio, and so far all he could think was to find their sire and bring them to him. Para had mentioned who the father was, and though he didn't know the man personally, he knew exactly who the mother was. Avalon Ancora was someone he had lived with briefly in the pack Arian once had, and if anyone could help these pups it was that family.

Speech Thought Others

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-06-2018, 03:53 AM
He had been playing on the other side of the barn, heckling chickens and chasing them around in circles until he heard his uncle calling for them. He didn't want to stop playing, but the way his uncle called them sounded sorta important. Abandoning his game, he quietly went around the barn as fast as his legs could carry him, and when he saw his uncle, he could tell there was something up. He looked like he was thinking reeeaaallly hard, and the boy wanted to know why! Creeping up to him, he glanced around to see if his mother or siblings were coming, but so far it seemed it was just them two so far. "W'as wrong uncle 'Nigma?" He questioned, head tilting to the side as his tail lightly beat the ground.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
05-06-2018, 12:19 PM

The girl was almost never alone anymore, Farai was attached to her at the hip; much to the princess' chagrin. Outwardly she was often annoyed by the constant lurking of the cub but deep down she was glad for the company and the shape of her fuzzy companion pressed into her side was comforting at night; a physical connection that she and her siblings hadn't been granted by their mother and had slipped away as each of them had chosen spaces for themselves.

Though some things she wasn't certain she'd ever get used to... like the grooming. Farai was running her tongue along the girl's head, it was soothing but it also meant the girl was getting covered in cat spit and she wasn't really sure how to reconcile these feelings in her head.

Enigma's call reached her and she jostled herself free from Farai and rose to her paws. "C'mon I guess." She muttered to the cat who in turn rose to her paws; though Farai hung back as the princess trotted off to find her uncle. That was usual, when she was with her family or around other Farai tended to fall back, lurking behind her; watching as if she was protecting the wolf pup.

The girl seemed to be the second to arrive of her siblings, she didn't miss the tension rolling off her uncle, and it seemed neither did Farai who slipped in closer, pressing into the pup's rump; a throaty sort of sound pulling from the cat.

"Wyvern Speaks" "Farai Speaks"

Art by Aureilius
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-11-2018, 01:17 AM

It didn't take long for two of the three children to arrive. He looked at the pair, ears flicking as he tried to wait for the third pup before he answered the boys questions. The ebony pup, however, would not show. Sighing, he figured the boy was either running late or had already taken off. Sighing, he carefully eyed the two pups that had come, gaze wandering to the girls companion. When had that kitten come along? Ah well, it didn't matter right now. "We're going on a trip far from here. Just us." He said quietly. He wanted to ask where their other brother was, but he didn't think they'd know where the boy was at. He couldn't stay and look for him, they were running out of time. They needed to leave before his sister caught wind of what he was doing. "If you are hungry, we'll catch something on the way. We leave tonight, are you two ready for an adventure?" He would try to play this off as best he could, but even he knew they would eventually catch on later...

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

Drake

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
06-11-2018, 01:25 AM
His sister would show up with her new friend, and though Drake wanted to play, he knew now wasn't the time. His uncle seemed pretty serious, and soon the boy would learn why. His head tilted as he sat still, a little confused by what his uncle said. They were going on an adventure? Now? Or at least...soon? He didn't really question it, instead, he was a little excited. He jumped to his feet, tail wagging as he nodded. "I'm ready for an adventure! Where we gonna go?" He yipped, when he turned to see what his siblings reaction was, he frowned a little as his tail stopped wagging. "Wait, wut about our brother? Ain't he gunna come too?" He didn't particularly want to leave without their ebony coated sibling, but he was nowhere in sight...and if they were leaving soon, did that mean he was going to be left behind? Then another question struck him..."What about momma? Is she comin' too?" Dark coated ears half leaned forward but also held back with uncertainty. He wasn't sure how to feel about his mom...she wasn't the nicest, but he also didn't know any better. Was it normal for moms to act the way she did? He never really knew comfort or anything like that. She always just kinda left them to their own devices, while their uncle fed them and made sure they didn't get into too much trouble...he suddenly felt uncertain. And with the way his uncle seemed to be, figured this adventure of theirs was important for something or other.

Tracker

Wyvern

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
06-14-2018, 12:30 PM

The girl nudged Farai, pushing the cat away from her; she could handle herself! She looked up at her uncle, unsure what he was suggesting with this adventure. "Do we have to?" She whined, she didn't want to have to go anywhere... still if her uncle and brother was going to leave then she wasn't going to stick around; it wasn't like her mother had ever instilled loyalty in her own daughter.

Her brother asked about their other missing sibling and the girl cast a glance back, expecting to see the bigger boy loping across the field towards them... she felt gross and wiggly inside at the idea of her brother not being there. Still the question about their mother made her snort, stepping in towards her uncle before turning to look at her brother. "Momma ever come on an adventures for you?" He looked up at her uncle, trying to will him into taking them away now; she didn't want to hang out here any longer. If they were going to go on an adventure she wanted to go now, even if it meant leaving her brother behind.

"That wasn't very nice." Farai said, sliding up beside the wolf pup again. Wyvern stuck her tongue out at the cat; she didn't wanna hear it.

"Wyvern Speaks" "Farai Speaks"

Art by Aureilius
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3