Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
05-15-2018, 08:48 PM
The thin lady walked softly over rocky terrain, pads tenderly curve with the terrain. Dirt clumped in her fur and small scratches littered her body, she was a walking skeleton. Limbs and frame weak, she was able to balance gracefully still. Most likely because she, was so thin. Ribs poked out from her fur, thin from not have enough protein. She kept her crown low, ears pinned tightly to her crown. tail tucked, with every sound she boosted forward.

She made her way to a large rock, she climb onto it and sat down. Carefully setting her basket down. She curled her tail around her, and settled her basket into the crook of her neck. She then pushed it, so her crown curled around it. Soft sighs left her throat, sore and scratchy from barley ever talking. Teeth that were in top shape, peeked out from her charred lips. As a yawn came from her, quick and soft. Her tongue laced her lips, and teeth.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Malleus was on an herb gathering mission when his eyes landed on the small wolf curled around what looked like a basket. Normally when he was busy he made a point to ignore mortals, but this little one was just odd enough to catch his attention. Whether or not the little thing managed to keep it was another matter entirely, but for the moment she had it. The basket was what managed to capture his interest. It wasn't everyday he saw a wolf with something like that. It made him wonder just what she thought was valuable enough to carry around.

He padded closer so he could get a better look. As he neared the girl it became clear she wasn't in the best of shape. She was very, very skinny. If not for the steady rise and fall of her side he might have mistaken her for dead. For a moment his interest wavered. Malleus had no use for the sick. If illness was the cause of her emaciation she was useless in his opinion.

It was the basket that kept him from turning away. Sickly or not it didn't hurt for him to take a moment to ask about it. His tone friendly, he asked, "Whatcha got there? Is that a basket?" Of course it was a basket, but if his only desire was to get to the bottom of why she had it, why bother with small talk?

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
05-16-2018, 09:27 PM
Her body froze, a tall strong man stood before her. Her tail tucked under her, before a low scared rumble rose in her chest. But she kept quite, mouth became suddenly dry as he made his way even closer to her. He then stood about maybe a foot away from her, before a all to sweet voice rung in the air. It was so sweet it was toxic, her ears flickered then pinned against her crown. She placed her paw over her basket, before putting her head over it. Hackles raised over her spine and nape.

"Yes, it is. But it's is not up for trade, it was the last present i got from my...family." she didn't dare look into his eyes, in fear if he did he would kill her."Why do you take interest, in me?" she mumbled, teeth grinding. Fear was making her heart beat faster than, ever. Blood pounded in her flicking ears, tail twitching from under her.

"Talk"

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-24-2018, 08:34 PM
The girl reacted fearfully; she seemed to shrink as he approached. The growl that left her lips was little more than a pitiful whine and he was neither impressed nor offended by it. As he did with all mortals, he began to go over a value checklist in his head. While he placed higher value on bolder creatures, the timid ones had their place. They could be valuable in other regards.

"I see," he rumbled passively. "Rest assured, I don't want your basket." Her query was straight to the point and belied the extent of her fearfulness. It hinted at a lack of confidence that was so deep she was afraid of the gentlest of interactions. Nothing he'd done so far hinted at ill intent. His demeanor had been polite thus far and his tone had been friendly. Now, did that mean he was ultimately going to behave himself? No, but that was beside the point. As of now he was on his best behavior so her overly fearful response only served to lower his forming opinion of her.

In response to her question he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Not really you so much as your basket. Few wolves carry them around, so seeing you with one made me curious." It probably wouldn't go over well, but he was going to ask his question anyway. Clearly she was going to piss herself over the little stuff, so he may as well plow ahead and see if he could satisfy his curiosity. "If I may ask, why do you carry it?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
05-24-2018, 09:17 PM
As he spoke she calmed down, though it didn't mean she wasn't weary. She looked him straight in the eye, as he said he took no interest in her. Good.. Her auds flicked themselves forward, as she sat up. Paws slide under her and tail wrapped neatly in front of her, as he asked why she carried that Basket she felt her eyes narrow. Hmm, hadn't she already told him?

She took a quick glace at the basket then she resumed, her postere and looked at him. "Well it proves useful, it was the last gift from my family. And i use it to hold my herbs, and such." she spoke smoothly, she didn't feel to threatened anymore.

She looked at his coat it was quite different, though so was hers. She sighed contently, she would ask him her own questions only fair? "Why is your coat and well, you so different?" she sounded rude, but she didn't mean too. She wasn't that type of wolf, but she can be brave though she may become stressed after it.

"Most of all what brought you here? If you are wondering i came here, to find some herbs for my cuts.." she cooed gently, she looked away as a fish jumped from the large body of water that was coming from a waterfall, but cut down a small river.

"Talk"

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
05-26-2018, 09:13 PM
As soon as he mentioned he wasn't interested in her, the girl loosened up a bit and appeared to let go of some of her fear. That didn't bode well for her; if she'd continued to cower he'd have moved on and left her alone.

"A worthy use for it." Herbs, eh? So probably a healer of some stripe. Malleus' interest in her ticked up a notch. The Risen Empire could use another healer. She was still a rather underwhelming specimen, but perhaps there was more to her than met the eye. The odds seemed slim, but he wasn't in a hurry to get to his destination so it didn't hurt to probe further.

To answer her first question, he said, "Different? My dear, 'superior' is a better word for it. I am Abraxas."

Seeing an opportunity to learn more about her, he said, "I too am looking for herbs. I know there are some rare ones around here and I'd like to add them to my stash. How bad are your cuts? Do you need help with them?"

Pumpkin

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
05-28-2018, 12:47 PM
As he spoke she gave a simple nod, yes it was a good use for it. As he spoke of being a Superior, she smiled. "Well Sir.Abraxas, I have been looking for a pack.. I am very knowledgeable with herbs and, otherwise smart with posions and such.." she spoke softly. As he asked about her cuts she looked at him, and back at her frame. "No.. There only mild cuts, I only need lambs ear and that should be enough." she smiled. "Thanks for the offer though!" she smiled.

She stood up and walked over to him, and looked at him. "Well if you need herbs, I can help you find some? And in return, what do you think?" she asked herself, but in a way like she was asking someone. "What do you have in mind?" she asked, looking at the beast.

"Talk"