gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-01-2018, 08:06 PM

The the help of a healer he was sleeping easier and performing his duties with all the vigor he had before. He still felt like there was a big hole in his heart, but for now he was surviving and focusing his time and energy on the pack. It kept him going and gave him drive to get up every morning. Today he had completed his morning patrols and decided to go out. He was hoping to get into something until he needed to go back and to do more patrols.

He at first started with tracking a prey trail, keeping his focus on tracking down prey animals which helped him to keep his mind quiet. He moved forward with his tall form keeping his nose to the ground and fallowing the trail with precision. He was getting closer, the trail getting hotter. It made his tail wag in anticipation, the pride he got from tracking successfully regardless if he was acutally hunting or not.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Fawn

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2018, 11:09 PM
The woman decided today that she would get out of her comfort zone. She had left her old home, trekking across the plains with the quartz necklace that her mother had given her gently bouncing against her chest. Petite form practically swam through the grasses, large ears poking above the vegetation. She had wandered a good part of the day, and had even caught herself a little groundhog to snack on.

Laying in the grasses partially hidden, she was unaware of the other wolf lingering nearby. Wolves had mistaken her for prey before. Fawn specifically. She had been born with a coat similar to theirs, sprinkled with smallish spots across her back and sides, and even the same brown. She hadn't detected his scent either since she was busy with her little snack.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-09-2018, 08:19 AM

He had heard the grasses moving and his body froze, eyes focused ahead of him trying to pick up what was moving. The vegetation was so thick here that it was hard to see through the grass and he was afraid of he tried to look over it that he would spook the prey. He waited for a few moments focusing in where the sounds were coming from, then he lowered himself to the ground more, quietly stalking forward.

He made sure his movements were quiet, slowly pressing forward trying his best to not even make any of the grass move (though that was impossible). He moved closer and closer with his ears pinned forward taking in all the sound he could. Part of his prey began visible, it was partially covered by the grasses. It looked like a fawn and the male stopped to watch for a few moments. Though he was quick to notice that it wasn't a normal fawn. It had a tail, much like his own and did he..... Taking a few whiffs of the air he confirmed that he smelled blood.

He was curious though as to what it was, only being able to see half of it made things difficult. So he decided to give himself away and let out a calling bark to the creature.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Fawn

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2018, 04:01 AM
So focused on her small meal, she didn't realize someone was behind her. Not until the masculine bark sounded, causing her to startle. A little squeak escaped her as she quickly whirled around, tail tucking as she faced off with the stranger. He. Was. Huge! She stared wide eyed, neck craning up to look at his face. She had never seen anyone so tall before, and this sort of baffled her. She was quite shocked, to say the least. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Her body was tense, ready to flee if she had to. She tried to speak, but all that came out was another squeak, the tiny woman intimidated by the huge male.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-07-2018, 09:28 AM
She hadn’t seemed to notice his approach and he had startled her which was not his intention at all. She whirled around and all she could do was stare at him wide eyed. There was a significant size difference between the two of them and he couldn’t imagine what it was like to be in her shoes. He took a step back giving her space before laying himself on the ground, trying to shrink his large form so she wouldn’t feel threatened or scared. He even went as far as laying his head on his paws so that he was the one looking up at her. He didn’t want her to fear him because he was harmless.

“I’m sorry if I startled you,” his words were quiet, another attempt to keep himself from being intimidating to her.

She was an interesting little women and he really would like to get to know her. He only hoped his attempts at making himself less threatening would work.

Fawn

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2018, 07:54 PM
She watched as the giant male lowered himself to his belly and paws, even going as far as resting his head on them as he apologized for startling her. She swallowed back her surprise, slowly looking him over as she tried to relax. "Oh, it's okay...I should have been paying attention to my surroundings," A small, sheepish grin appeared as she slowly settled her rump to the ground. It wasn't every day she came across wolves this big. Most she had been around were all closer to her size, but this was pretty new. She looked at him with curiosity, head craning forward as she studied him. "Are all wolves around here as big as you are?" She asked softly but with strong curiosity.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-10-2018, 08:20 PM

He watched her, hoping his actions would help to ease her. He was not someone who would hurt another and he wanted to prove that to her as quick as he could. When she began to speak he felt that things were hopefully working, but he wasn't about to move out of his position until he was sure she felt better. He smiled at her sheepish grin knowing it has happened to him before and was sure it happened to many others as well. She then began to study him, which he gladly allowed before asking him a question that made him stop and think. How many wolves on the larger scale did he know?

"There's a few that I know of, but I'm not sure how many others are out there," he replied looking to her.

She was on the smaller side, like his sister Storm. He had seen smaller wolves before and was used to it, but maybe from where this women was from there wasn't many size differences. It made him curious about where she had come from and what kind of culture she had.

"I'm Frostbite Wreckage," he introduced with a smile.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0

Fawn

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2018, 08:34 PM
She tilted her head a bit when he responded, "Ooh.." Her response was one of awe. All her life she had only been around wolves closer to her height or smaller. Seeing someone as big as this man was unheard of. Maybe it was normal in these strange lands? "I've never seen anyone as big as you. Where I'm from, we're all pretty small...to be honest, I thought that was normal and thought that was as big as we got! Some of us are smaller, so I guess I'm what you would call 'tall' where I'm from!" She giggled a bit, smiling at him. "Clearly I'm nowhere near as big as our species can get!"

He introduced himself as Frostbite Wreckage, and the small woman dipped her head in greeting. "My name is Fawn, pleasure to meet you Sir Frostbite! It's an interesting name for you." Her tail lightly tapped the ground, already feeling comfortable around this larger male.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-10-2018, 08:53 PM

She seemed to perk up and she seemed to be in awe. It made him more interested in this pretty wolf. She went on to explain what he had been suspicious of. It made her curiosity in his height make sense. If smaller wolves is all she ever knew then it made sense that she would be intimidated meeting someone as tall as him. It made him understand her a little better. She really seemed to perk up as she explained and even giggled which made him smile again. The sound was cute and made his tail begin to wag.

"Around here we have wolves of all sizes, I even had much smaller wolves in my family, so you will sure be surprised, I'm not even one of the tallest around," he said.

She then introduced herself her name rather fitting for how she looked. She was a pleasant wolf making him want to continue this interacting and see where it would go.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well and thank you. My mother thought it was fitting with my frosted back." he said with a grin.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0