gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-30-2018, 06:13 PM
As soon as Malleus is made aware of the flooding that scattered Aurum he's going to have all Risen members in attendance go looking for survivors. Of course they don't have to find anyone, but that's no fun! So, anyone in need of rescuing? And is there anyone besides Malleus who wants to rescue?

For Malleus, fellow Abraxas and mortal members of Aurum will have priority, but Mal could be tempted to save rogues if any of them got swept down into the canyon c:

This thread is for anyone (Risen, Aurum and rogue) interested in participating so feel free to post here if this interests you!
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-31-2018, 12:27 AM
Kaine'll join in the rescuing, but they'll probably lean more towards rescuing fellow Abraxas. However, any children in the chaos that they find will be rescued whether they like it or not!

Seiran

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Monster
07-31-2018, 12:40 AM
I think I've planned for Razi and her kids to be separated temporarily. Seiran will be available for rescuing, while Razi will be MIA for a time. I think Seiran will resent being rescued a great deal, which will be hilarious tbh.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-31-2018, 01:53 AM
Proserpina is in! Azazel will if ordered too, or he might volunteer if it gets him like...brownie points or something XD Kas too if needed lol

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
07-31-2018, 07:11 PM
Yay, I'm glad others are interested xD

Mal will want everyone to participate, but that doesn't mean everyone actually has to do a thread. Although yes, there will be brownie points for those that do xD And he doesn't actually have to go looking for others if he's not inclined to. He could stay in the pack and get things ready for those who might be injured if you want him to participate but rescuing's not his thing

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-01-2018, 06:48 PM
I can maybe offer Ashiel if you need someone to rescue. I think Pyralis will be MIA for awhile and if Shilah is separated from Razi I need to think on it a bit. I'm not sure if I want him to be rescued right away or have something else happen to him.

Shilah 1

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-10-2018, 07:18 PM
I have a couple chars that you guys can throw rescuers at

Shilah

Ashiel