gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
09-20-2018, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 04:30 PM by Ignatius. Edit Reason: Gotta change so many things, so so many. )
*Quick note; the information on the cultures described is super incomplete. If you wish to learn more please refer to this link! But please note that that is also not done, so be mindful that changes or additions to the information given could be made at any time.

Hello friends, it is I, your friendly neighborhood monster back with more tempting adoptables because I needed to outdo all my previous adopts in the most spectacular way possible! Please do note that I am not done creating designs in the least, so if the sort of thing you're looking for isn't in the sta.sh folder yet check back, or ask me if you have a specific request because for these guys I am happy to make customs<3

Without further ado, we begin with the backstory! That's right, you must read my summary prior to peeking back at that delicious folder of tempts, thems the rules.

---

Not far from Boreas' eastern coast lies a land unlike any other. Though it is of reasonable size, little of it is habitable for... well, anything. Years ago, before the last of humanity had died out in other parts of the globe, several of the many nuclear reactors in this region blew up in a spectacular disaster that left much of the land dead. A vast majority of the inhabitants perished in the initial blast, and many more followed in the resulting period of radiation afterward. Some survived though.

The wolves, like every other animal inhabiting what remained of the ravaged lands, changed over time as a result of the sustained radiation. Quickly things like unnatural colors began to become apparent. The occasional glowing animal was spotted, and a few with more interesting mutations appeared once in a while. The claim to fame for the wolves would ultimately be their regional coloring. Those from the frozen north all had pelts with cold colors, while those from the south wore pelts of warm hues.

Despite developing some tolerance to the radiated land, much of it was uninhabitable even to it's residents, so fights over territory became common. Wars were waged over small patches of land where the prey was more prevalent that year. It was common for members of one group to chase prey well into their enemies territory. Food was too scarce to let a border stop a hunt, but as a result they often ended up in all out brawls over one emaciated deer. Over the years things improved somewhat, but the inability to expand away from each other meant that the wolves of the north and south were never far from being at each other's throats.

In time, a tentative peace was found when an intelligent northern wolf named Eira struck a deal that would go down in history with the ruler of the southern kingdom; a wolf named Mars. While it was short lived, it did result in several young princes of mixed blood being born. Among other things, Eira had wed the flame king, and their children were loved and hated with equal measure.

Ignatius was to be Mars’ heir, replacing his older brother. Some time after this came to pass, Eira disappeared and the era of peace was over. After this, his brother betrayed him and got him exiled from the lands, which sent Ig to Boreas. Unfortunately the brother didn’t get a chance to be reinstated as heir. One of the nuclear reactors that had not blown up with the others in their blast centuries before finally decided to take it’s turn and explode, sending out a new wave of radiation and forcing the wolves there to flee or risk death. And that is how these new colorful faces began cropping up in the lands of Ardent.

---

So, now that we've covered the gist of the information here, I think it's a good time to show off the designs available! At the moment all can be found located HERE!

More designs will be added as I finish some works in progress, so don't fret, there are more fire designs on the way. And just to remind yall, I am actually quite happy to do customs for these guys, so if you want a specific set of colors or markings, or you want something more or less unnatural please let me know and I might be able to make something just for you! So at this point you have two choices. Either, you may apply for a specific character detailed below, or you may apply with a character from one of these groups in a position not detailed below. I'll have separate forms for both.

The characters:

Ignatius' brother: He has more than one, that much is certain, but this one is special since he would be the reason Ignatius is coming here in the first place. You see, this guy is most likely going to be an older half brother to Ignatius, also sired by Mars of course. The idea is he was set to be the heir until Mars and Eira had their first litter. Once that happened, Ignatius took his place. For most of Ig's puphood he'd have resented being ousted from his position and ultimately plotted to get rid of Ig entirely.

After Eira disappeared and things fell apart, he finally got an opportunity to get rid of Ig. Kaius spent some time working with Kirsi and she'd agreed to help him get his position back from Ignatius. Unfortunately when they finally had a prime opportunity, Kirsi had not only truly fallen for Ig, but was pregnant with his children. Kaius used this as leverage, blackmailing her into going through with their plot, which she reluctantly did in the end.

- Must be darker aligned, for obvious reasons.
- Must look similar to Ignatius and Mars. There’s a design for him in the sta.sh folder but I’m happy to make more than one.
- Per recent IC developments and fleshing out of the story, his name became Kaius.

Taken! He is now Valkorion played by Kaiju!

The Love interest: A beautiful northern blooded girl, she’d be more or less the same age as Ignatius. They knew each other since they were pups and slowly grew closer. She taught Ignatius a lot about common practices of her people, and he in turn taught her more about his own flame-oriented culture. Personality-wise she’d open to interpretation. Their relationship would have been mostly kept secret since the reactions from others would have been pretty mixed. She could also have been either of noble birth or a commoner. It wouldn't matter much in the north, but to the southern wolves a prince being with a commoner would have been frowned upon.

- The singular ice design was meant for her, but any design will work. Bring your own, ask for a custom to apply with, up to you.
- Ig doesn’t know she was being threatened and forced to betray him, but he does know that she did(His brother likely bragged about how he got him exiled to his face). Whether or not she feels bad about it is up to you. Feels either way are guaranteed.
- There is a possibility that she was pregnant with Ig’s pups when she was forced to betray him. Whether or not any are alive now is up for discussion only after these adopts are adopted out. Ignatius would not know if she was.

Taken! She is now Kirsi, played by Nyx!

Eira: I am tentatively adding her but I may not end up adopting her out in the end. She was Ignatius’ mother and does have a set design but I’m open to the adopted bringing a different design or asking me to alter the one I made or make a new one. She’s very important.

Eira essentially stopped the war between the two groups for a short time. She more or less seduced Mars, convincing him to trade peace for her becoming his mate, among other things. Whether or not she really loves or has any feelings for Mars is up to those who apply. She did, however, love their children immensely. Of course this is all past tense because as mentioned earlier, Eira later vanished out of the blue and the peace she’d cultivated soon shattered in her absence.
While she was the bringer of peace for her people, that doesn’t have to mean she’s good. Any non-evil alignment is acceptable.
I’m leaving a lot up to you guys to elaborate on, as with all these adopts. Why did Eira disappear? How did she get to ardent? Will she seek out Mars ever?
She would have no knowledge of Ignatius’ exile from their lands, so any mention of it will come as a surprise to her since she also likely didn’t suspect his older brother’s jealousy.
I imagine her to be intelligent, witty, and charismatic. Mars isn’t easy to win over, but she did it.

Mars: Even more tentative, if I adopt him out then I expect him to become a memorable character and not be underused. If I feel like he’s gonna go to waste I’d rather he remain a legend, because what a legend he is man. This guy wasn’t born into power, he craved it and he took it! He worked his way through the military of his kingdom into positions reserved for wolves of noble birth. Word has it, he was responsible for the untimely demise of the previous king, but no one can prove it. Once in power he took more of the northern lands than any king before him, which was what prompted Eira to try and broker some kind of truce agreement.

Ruthless on the battlefield, Mars loved a good war more than anyone. He was a formidable opponent to put it mildly. And though he may have been an incredible warrior, his interactions with Eira seem to suggest that the seemingly bloodthirsty and power-hungry man must have some kind of heart in there.
Mars is a warrior, through and through. You can bet he acts like it, and probably raised all his kids with this mindset. He’s also rather intelligent and well versed in military strategy.
Fun fact: Mars wasn’t his birth name. He became such a successful fighter and won so many battles in his youth he abandoned his old name and took the name of the god of fire and war that the southern wolves worship.

Additional available roles:
- More siblings of Ignatius, either from Eira and Mars' litter or from previous litters Mars had. Only Eira kids will have blue markings or any kind. Only one more Ignatius littermate may be created.
- Siblings or close relatives of Kirsi?
- Warriors, hunters, crafters, of basically any average resident from either group, no limits.
- Higher ranking wolves from either group (I'll be slightly more picky if they're meant to be important but do not let that intimidate you, I'd love to see someone work in more significant characters to create the drama and plots with)
- Maybe one of Mars' baby mommas from before Eira came around? Drama, anyone?
- Anything else, get creative!

For the chars I've outlined
Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Which Adopt?:</b>
<b>Name:</b> For Mars I'd like it to stay the same, but Eira's will actually have to be changed. (Name was taken after I wrote these guys up)
<b>Design:</b> One of those provided, or you may bring your own, or ask for a custom if I approve your concept without the appearance first.
<b>Appearance:</b> Site minimum.
<b>Personality:</b> Site minimum.
<b>Alignment</b>
<b>History</b>: I leave big gaps on purpose - I wanna see how creative you guys can be when I give you some freedom! What did Ig's brother frame him for? Does Eira actually like Mars? Does Mars miss Eira? Whoever you apply for, tell me a bit about how things turned out the way they did for that char, and maybe fill in some more of their past.
<b>RP Sample:</b> 100 word min, but I encourage more for you to get a feel for the char.
<b>Plots:</b> What are you planning with this character? Give me plot ideas, new and/or stemming from their history with the other chars.
<b>Goals:</b> What would you like to have them accomplish? Some of these guys have strong personalities, so I'd hope quite a bit!

For original char concepts coming from these groups
Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Character Name:</b>
<b>Design:</b> Bring your own, use one provided, or ask for a custom.
<b>Appearance:</b> Site minimum.
<b>Personality:</b> Site minimum.
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Pack position:</b> What was their rank/role in their homeland? Your char could also be a loner who followed after the others when they fled, if so describe their skills/preferred trade.
<b>History:</b> Tell me a bit about their past and origins!
<b>RP Sample:</b> 100 word min, but I encourage more for you to get a feel for the char.
<b>Plots:</b> What are you planning with this character? Give me plot ideas, new and/or stemming from their history with the other chars.
<b>Goals:</b> What would you like to have them accomplish?

Table image from Unsplash

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-20-2018, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 02:50 PM by Tyranis.)
OOC Name: FenBen

Character Name: Hestia

Design: Top middle here

Appearance:

The woman appears to have been kissed by the sun itself. While her fur is mostly black dark grays have weaved their way into her coat along her scruff and back and form a fading mask on her face that is cut through along her cheeks and under her eyes with a raven wing ebony shade darker than her main color. The girl would be perfectly ordinary had it not been for the swirling golden marking on her flank that seems to spread like a galaxy dotting her body with hundreds of golden stars and bleeds into her tail, blanketing it completely. Her Forepaw is the only other place touched by the raging sun's mark; coiling up her arm from her gold dipped paw like the tail of a meteor.

In form the woman hardly looks like a woman at all; her stocky build and muscular legs seem better suited to working the plains as a hunter, but speaks volumes to her skill as a smith. Her ears are short for her head and her posture slightly hunched in what might be considered submissive at a glance but is merely a result of her quiet disposition. One she has used to her advantage in feigning where her loyalty and alliances lie. In spite of the girl's stunningly beautiful coat color Hestia is somewhat homely with her fur unkempt and coarse to the touch. Her mother would often plead for her to make an effort at beautifying herself so she would find a mate but Hestia has never felt the need. Rather she prefers long days toiling in the forges and most prefers to have the evidence of her labors visible at all times.

Personality:

-Headstrong-

Hestia's true loyalty has always lain with the southern lands, more than with Mars or with the fallen prince, however this has never stopped her from appearing outwardly kind to the northern wolves while in public. Even now that wolves both southern and northern have been thrown into neutral territory it's unlikely she will end her contempt for the northern wolves.

-Cunning-

Although she's never been one to feign innocence through womanly appeals or by appearing weak it's easy to mistake Hestia for a simple girl with simple motives. As a proud southern wolf she has learned to use the perception of others to her advantage but is not above using this acquired skill on her own people, particularly those that she feels work against the best interest of the southern wolves

-Guarded-

Hestia has learned that giving her heart openly and putting her trust in others rarely works to her advantage. Rather she views it as an opportunity for others to use her weaknesses against her, and so has chosen to keep herself cold and distant from others. It's unlikely she'll ever let anyone in or put her faith in another person, regardless of how earnest the attempts of others might be. The most anyone could expect from her is a lie concocted to meet whatever needs she might have.

-Disiplined-

Hestia has a reputation as a hard worker and she intends to keep it that way. She feels she is naturally lazy and has surmounted this with daily rituals, forcing her to work constantly. Every fault in her work stands out clearly to her although others might not notice it, driving her to improve her skills constantly.

Alignment: Chaotic good

Pack position: a southern smith and master spear crafter

History:

Not all the southern wolves were content with the peace formed between Mars and Eira, or the young prince's sudden upheaval. Hestia who had been raised on stories of the thieving and envious northern wolves was among those discontented few, and had been a well known face among the rebel forces . On the surface the woman had been a loyal member of the smithing guild, and often spoke of Mars's heroic deeds and his courage to seek peace, although this was simply a cover from her acts of subterfuge. Far too valuable to be named by captured rebels she was known among the southern fighters for arming them with her famously unbreakable spears and sheltering them when the presence of guards became too prominent. When the dishonored prince plotted to have his userper half brother exiled it was Hestia who laid the foundation for his plan to reach fruition. She devoted herself to the fallen prince's cause, convinced that he was the only wolf from the original bloodline to see past the trickery of the northern wolves, whether or not she was right however remains to be seen.

RP Sample:

Gone...It was all gone.

The southern lands, her home, her workshop, all gone; abandoned in a tide of scorching heat to turn to ash and leave nothing behind but permanent shadows imprinted where they once stood. Nausea had been the first sign of the coming end, the debilitating sickness that quickly turned to tumorous growths and unhealing ulcers, then the tar-black rain, promising nothing but a slow painful death for anyone who ventured into the shower or drank the ashy water. Finally came the animals, some with crisped limbs others seizing and frothing pink foam at the mouth. She had held on for far too long before she left and for all she knew the growing disease was already within her.

She had run for the sea, her mother promising that she would be right behind her, but the longer Hestia waited for her mother to find her, the longer she witnessed the devastation of her home. It was with a weighted heart that she took the plunge into the dark water, survival her only comfort as she battled the waves, drifting directionless at the whim of the tides.

She almost couldn't believe it when her paws touched land. The feeling of solid ground was almost foreign to her from the seemingly endless swimming; as she walked up the coast her body swayed as if it were still battling the ocean. The weight of her body on her limbs made her movements awkward as if she were a prey beast newborn learning to stand. She cast a glance about her, her body wracked with exhaustion. Where in all the hells was she? And more importantly, what was she supposed to do now?

Plots:  Her first move will be to find either Mars or Ig's brother, if she finds Ig first however she'll feign loyalty to him until she can safely stab him and any northern wolves he might find in the back .

Goals: Going to hold off on anything 100% concrete for now, but she'll push for Ig's brother or mars to start a pack of their own if they'll agree to keep out the northern wolves.

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-20-2018, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 11:16 AM by Torin.)
OOC Name: Lolaf
Which Adopt?: The Love Interest
Name: Lumi
Design:
  [Image: ice_ref_by_akujitheron-dcaeud4.png]
Appearance: Lumi is the epitome of dainty. There isn't an iota of fat or muscle on this wolf that isn't 100% necessary. You couldn't really call her big in any sense of the world; though not emaciated one could easily argue she might want to put a bit more meat on her bones. Lumi's limbs are thin and make them look longer than they are. In fact standing only 23 inches one might even call her tiny.

Not that it's easy to tell she's all that delicate because her pelt is incredibly thick, long and sticks out in all directions. She's a tiny puff ball of icy blue fur. Her pelt easily denotes her regional upbringing, the base of her color being whites and light blues. Her haunches, upper hind legs, under belly and chest, the tip of her muzzle and the upper part of her forelegs are snow white, while the tip and under side of her tail, her back, sides and back of her neck as well as the majority of her face and the lower portions of her legs are a pale greyish blue. Along her spine the white streaks down her sides in a sort of stripe like pattern and makes crack like markings on all her legs. This same white also marks her face around her eyes and in a particularly tribal like pattern on her head: two long lines one running from the top of her skull and the other from between her brows before a diamond pattern breaks off from both in the center of her crown. A second marking is below each eye, two tiny curved markings with a dot on each end. A deeper darker blue crowns the majority of her cranium. Lighter pale blue markings dot her face, running between both her eyes along the bridge of her nose and from each eye fold towards her ears.

Lumi's eyes nearly blend into her pelt, being the brightest, iciest color of blue on her whole body.

Personality: Lumi is a tiny sweetheart. She is friendly and energetic and endlessly kind. The woman never really seemed to grow out of her puphood energy, she constantly wants to learn new things, do new things, meet new wolves and loves to put a smile on other's faces. In fact she is happiest when making other happy.

The one thing age has given Lumi is the ability to tell when she should mellow. She can be respectful and even reverent at times when it is called for though eventually she will have to be allowed to work off her pent up energy; the longer she's forced to hold it in the more exuberant her release will be. The one exception to this rule being moments of tenderness, she can be soft and kind, specifically with those she is close to.

Lumi doesn't really have to much regard for hierarchy, she grew up in a society where few were considered more important than the majority so she does not have an innate respect for authority which could seem abrasive to some and certainly can get her into trouble with others.

The woman cares very deeply for others, just as she is happiest making others happy she can be negatively influenced by other's negative emotions. She will always do what she thinks is best for others even to her own detriment. Her emotions are deep and all genuine; she wears her heart on her sleeve and loves with her whole body and soul.

Alignment Neutral Good

History: Thanks to Eira's foresight Lumi grew up never knowing the real hostilities between her own people and those of the southern wolves, in particular she grew up very close to one of the princes Ignatius. The two were like peas in a pod, she never treated him as any more than he was due to her own upbringing and his temperament helped to balance out Lumi's own energy, the two spent many furtive days teaching each other of their disparate peoples. For Lumi she never truly understood the issues with their friendship, while she came to learn that Ig's family was considered higher than most and that somehow meant that him being seen fraternizing with a low born wolf she had never really grasped the ideology behind that reasoning.

Lumi fell fast and hard for her friend and it wasn't until Eira, one of the few wolves Lumi respected beyond just her station, disappeared and tensions rose between the two factions again. Their meetings became even more secret and it broke Lumi's heart that she couldn't be allowed to spend time with someone she cared about so deeply. Still they would continue their clandestine meetings until one day after a meeting she was cornered by a wolf she hadn't met, Ignatius' older half brother.

(The following can be changed to work with Ig's brother's player) Using her desire to do what's right for others against her the male threatened to go public with her relationship with the young prince, spinning their story as that of a conniving northern girl seducing the young innocent lovable heir into a relationship for her own gain. The peoples of the south would want retribution and with the tensions between the two regions reaching a breaking point war would be all but inevitable, and with it the lives of hundreds would be lost.

With his threat hanging over her head Lumi was coerced into helping him frame the man she loved. He made use of her access to the northern region and the trust her peoples had of her and orchestrated the "kidnapping" of a pair of young pups, keeping them in a hidden location until their disappearance was noted. Lumi put them on the trail and when the Northern search party turned up, angry and ready for vengeance the pups were planted in Ig's den, after being surrounded by a few of his possessions enough that they carried his sent, framing him as the kidnapper.

Driven from his lands for the crime he committed Lumi was once more left to wonder at the strange world the man she loved had grown up in, though this time she was left by herself. It seemed things would only get worse for the woman. Her whole world would change as a long forgotten power would erupt forcing the whole continent to flee from it's destructive power. Her people scattered and unsure where she belonged anymore Lumi would arrive on a strange and unfriendly continent.

RP Sample: Lumi rolled onto her back, staring through the grass as if looking for something in particular. In truth she was just about pushing a boundary she had been explicitly been told not to and had just enough nervousness about it she hadn't yet worked up the courage to do what she'd come here to do.

Rolling onto her paws the girl stood straight as a rod, her fur fluffed in all directions and her brow furrowed in concentration meant she looked about as determined a puff ball as she could be. Heck Iggy and his rules! she thought to herself as she stared out over a landscape she had never been to but had grown more than used to seeing. He's got a real stick up his butt, why should I let him stop me?

Lumi took a stiff, exaggerated step forwards, pulling her whole body across what she considered to be the invisible line that divided her nation from that of the Southern Kingdom. "Ha! See that wasn't so bad!" She declared allowed, letting out a forced laugh of triumph. As she stood in silence hearing her voice echo across the open space she felt her courage finally flagging.

"Okay well that's enough for one day I think!" She said to herself, immediately turning tail and making for home, squealing a little as she did so. Still it had to count as a victory, one she'd get to lord over Iggy the next time she saw him!

Plots: Depending on what the rper of Ig's brother wants, maybe she is technically "with" him right now, it wouldn't be a relationship she would want but it's a possibility. Of course I'd love to have her run into Ig again and depending on what's been plotted to see if she tries to convince him she was blackmailed. She still has feelings for Ig either way.

Goals: I'm really up in the air about this one, she'd love to finally be allowed to be with Ig and will follow him anywhere he goes but she's not a wolf really into the whole "ambition" thing.

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Asgeira

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Fox
09-20-2018, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 06:28 AM by Asgeira.)
DONE!!!

OOC Name: Fawksie
Character Name: Nerys (NAIRE-ees)
Design:

Appearance: This beautiful she-wolf is seemingly built of soot and snow. Charcoals, dusky blues, silver and white mingle across her pelt. She melts to nothingness in a moonlit, snowy forest. The base of her coat is the lightest shade, darkening to the deepest charcoal-blue on her underbelly, mane and face. The tip of her tail and the toes of her forepaws are this deep shade as well. The middle ground is mottled with smears of the shades in between, and flecks of white resembling unmelted snowflakes ever present along her flanks and back. She may not have been colored as vibrantly as some of her kin, but it has not kept Nerys from feeling beautiful in her own right. Longlegged and slim, the wraith-like woman assumes an air of grace in everything she does. Her coat is plush and thick, reflecting her northern heritage, and rather burdensome in warmer climes. Far and away the most vibrant part of her appearance are her vibrant, amethyst eyes.

Personality: Nerys views herself as an intelligent, cultured wolf. Kin to this, she is frequently known to go out of her way to satiate a burning and ever-present sense of curiosity. This is unfortunately often paired with a bullheaded lack of tact that can occasionally make the object of her curiosity feel... Well, a bit put off. Luckily for Nerys, she rarely cares. She considers herself as more of a solitary creature anyways, with her patience easily tested by any she deems too loud or brash or uncouth for her liking. The extent to which she might show her irritation will hinge on her mood; Some days may find her saccharine and too sickeningly sweet, while on others her words will tumble forth unchecked and laced with venom. She is whimsical and not easily attached to places or other wolves. Even those who think themselves close to her will find Nerys there one day and simply gone the next.

While she is usually self-serving and apathetic towards strangers, Nerys is strongly opposed to senseless violence or blatant trickery. She sees herself as an honorable wolf, and will always try her best to live up to her word if she has given it to someone. Several potent losses of close friends in her youth have left Nerys reluctant to form close bonds with anyone outside of trade or working agreements, but it does not keep her from wishing for a least one close friend to help occupy ever ever-bustling mind. She thirsts for new experiences and new things to learn, even if they have no practical application in her life. She just wants to know. For all that she prefers to travel alone she does adore gossip, even about wolves she has never met. This is typically the only thing that will draw her in towards the company of others. Nerys considers the peddling of information a valuable trade, and while eager to soak up secrets she does not give away her own easily.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Pack position: Scout & Hunter. Wandering largely on her own, Nerys was seen as very knowledgeable of their homeland and was often sought out by those who needed to travel quickly while avoiding the most dangerously radiated areas.

History: Nerys was the only surviving pup amongst a litter of five. Her mother very nearly died during their birth, and knew that Nerys was likely the only child she was ever going to have. As such, her mother and father doted on her and were incredibly protective as she grew, insisting she never be alone and therefore unprotected for even a moment. This responsibility was shared by her aunts and uncles, older cousins and close friends of her closest kin, and their stifling weight quickly became the bane of the young wolf's youth, even as she saw other young northern wolves kill by enemies or their environment alike. She fought often to get away from her watchers for even a few moment's peace and quiet, failed more often that she succeeded, and was severely scolded for it each and every time.

The older she grew the better she became at slipping away, and the more she valued those peaceful stretches alone. When news reached them that Ignatius had been exiled, Nerys realized that he would have to go somewhere, and that 'elsewhere' might have a place for her as well. She loved her family, but she had become bitter and resentful of the cage they had attempted to trap her in. In the dead of night she stole away and tracked Ignatius as he traveled westward.

RP Sample: (Set as a yearling, before leaving home.)
Nerys shoved the rotting stump with her forepaws, growling out her frustration. It was so stupid! All she wanted was to be helpful and feel like she was doing her best for the North, but how was she ever going to do that if she spent her whole life swaddled in down feathers? She wasn't a pup anymore! She wanted to hunt and fight and explore as much as anyone else did, she figured. Maybe even more. Or perhaps that desire was simply driven by the fact that she wasn't allowed.

It didn't stop her, mind you, but she had certainly received her fair share of punishments over the years. It felt now like her days were spent either brilliantly, wonderfully alone, or miserable and surrounded by the rest of her angry family. Well, that was no way to live your life! She had considered several times leaving and just... never coming back? But she knew a lone wolf would die out there by themselves, either from starvation or radiation, if the roving bands of mutated beasts didn't get to her first.

To live miserable, or to die free? She slumped. Nerys knew that her imagined captivity came only from her parents love for her. She was told every day that she was simply turning a mountain into a molehill, but it didn't feel that way for her. Anger returned to her, manifesting as a snarl. No one seemed to care what she wanted. The farther she pushed, the tighter her restraints grew. Well... Hell with it! She stood up swiftly, unsure of what she meant to do, but stopped short when she was met with a clamoring group of wolves. They were talking quickly amongst themselves, and quietly. Something... has happened to the prince? She gravitated closer, feeling deep in her soul that things were changing at last.

Plots: Nerys will probably spend at least a little bit of time running rampant through Boreas and getting into all sorts of dumb situations. The first time she meets another wolf from their homeland she'll likely assume its some sort of search party to bring her home, so that might not go over too well, to be perfectly honest. But she'll be all about involving herself with any familiar faces that don't want to drag her back. I could see her being interested in everything that went down with the ruling family, and potentially friends with Ig, (mostly for the wow factor of being friends with the prince, but hey.) Mostly I'm just planning to wait and see how the cookie crumbles!
Goals: I want her to build up skill points in Nav and Intellect. At some point I'd like to see her settle into at least a band if not a pack. Develop her character a bit, work her past the 'bratty teen' phase and see what happens after that!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-20-2018, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2018, 12:38 AM by Avalon.)
OOC Name: Dragon
Which Adopt?: Mars
Name: Mars :P
Design:

Appearance: A giant among giants, Mars rises to a towering 45" and is well muscled and hefty. He definitely has a warriors physique, battle-scarred and intimidating. His fur burns like hot coals, a mixture of burnt umber and rusted red envelops his frame. Darker markings are strewn across his body, but the more prominent of these are the tiger stripes that line themselves across his body. That's not what grabs the attention of others, however. Fire burns across his pelt in an intricate manner, making him appear as if he were constantly on fire. The fire markings ripple across his frame like windswept flames and they seem to dance when he's in his prime element.
Personality: Site minimum.
Alignment
History: I leave big gaps on purpose - I wanna see how creative you guys can be when I give you some freedom! What did Ig's brother frame him for? Does Eira actually like Mars? Does Mars miss Eira? Whoever you apply for, tell me a bit about how things turned out the way they did for that char, and maybe fill in some more of their past.
RP Sample: 100 word min, but I encourage more for you to get a feel for the char.
Plots: What are you planning with this character? Give me plot ideas, new and/or stemming from their history with the other chars.
Goals: What would you like to have them accomplish? Some of these guys have strong personalities, so I'd hope quite a bit!

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Landon

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Serene
09-20-2018, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 11:40 AM by Landon.)
Finished

OOC Name: LadyLuna

Character Name: Agnimitra

Design:

Appearance: Aggie stands at 32 inches, weighing just over 110lbs. When one lays eyes on her for the first time, they might think the forest is on fire. Like embers floating across a smoke filled sky, she displays the radioactive signatures of her people in a dazzling display of golden flecks across her frame. Her base coloring is a deep chocolate hue around the trunk of her body, and the tips of her body are nearing that of black smoke. Burning embers flame up from the base of her chest, seeming to burn from her heart and out. They are fanned across her chest towards the base of her tail, where they seem just to burn out and her charcoal base takes over.
Embers erupt once more around the hairs framing her face, illuminating her features with their bright colors. The gold contrasting against dark is dazzling and beautiful, the colors making the bright yellow of her eyes pop like two golden nuggets placed symmetrically on her features. As if that wasn't perfect enough, a dash of golden marking strikes along the bottom of her eyelid. This feature tops off her burning embers with a bit more feminine touch. Though many in her clan bare more striking markings, more vibrant and colorful hues that stun even the Gods, Aggie carries her own elegance in a more subtly form.
There is but one flaw to her design however, which bares an ugly mark of a most painful day in her existence. A nasty scar of slightly scraped puncture wounds line the left side of her neck by the base of her shoulder. For the most part her fur dangles long enough to cover them, but with her head turned just the right way... the whole world would get a glimpse at her misery and pain.

Personality: Not one to care for trouble, Aggie is a very pacifist creature, which bloomed during the great time of peace between the two kingdoms. While others in her town grumbled and cursed the northern creatures for the acts of a few or the past, Aggie couldn't have cared less. No northern wolf had ever done her harm, and with the royal family embracing colder bloodlines, there seemed to be need to do anything different.

She is a very closed off individual, perhaps just out of habits or self preservation. Aggie wasn't the one to throw herself into gatherings or large hunting parades, but rather liked to keep to herself and the rare friends she held onto for dear life. Those few, close friends of Aggie? They knew the power held within. Though seemingly as cold as week of coal, Aggie still had a fire within her soul for those who earned it. Blind loyalty to those rare few, with a constant, never wavering friend to call their own. Aggie can be a fierce and loyal companion, who doesn't ask too many questions and will gladly lay her life down for those she cares for.

In general, Aggie is a soft spoken, kind wolf who neither loves nor hates either side of the war. She judges people based on their character, not their color, and certainly not their family. She is a respected young woman who holds no fear and loves fiercely.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Pack position: Hunter and Crafter- Agnimitra, though not very social, was well known as a tavern owner who sold the occasional meat, herbs, and the ale.

History: Born to a merchant family, Aggie was a spitfire as a pup with little to no adult supervision. She would run wild through the town square, causing all kinds of havoc through the merchant shops and even occasionally stole a few items back in the day. She had a two big brothers to protect and guard her, one that was hot headed and the other that was rather cool and collected. Together, they could usually come up with a plan to get Aggie out of what ever trouble she managed to get herself into.

When she was around 10 months old, a war general came and told her father that they needed soldiers for the border. The deal was either have their father go to war, or to surrender both sons. It was infuriating and heartbreaking all at once, but of course, Aggie's father took their place and went off to the border to fight against wolves he had never met before... simply because he was ordered to. She was enraged, and actually attacked the general in public, calling him a mass murderer and the devil for advocating suicide. She was so young and so naive, it took little time to cut her down and put her back into her place. Aggie's family never saw their father again.

Nearly half a year later, the same general came back to their tavern, and demanded more bodies to the front. He demanded only one of the two brothers, calling it "thoughtful" considering one of them needed to carry on the family name. But neither would let the other go in alone. They were brothers after all, closer than anyone. So both left the tavern to fight in the same war their father had died in.. knowing it was likely their fate as well. Aggie pleaded and pleaded for them not to go; their mother wasn't well, and was hardly able to keep the tavern going without the brother's help. Still, her brother's were taken to the border and Aggie was left to cling on to what little her family had left.

Not even a month later, news had broke out that the warriors and their general... were gone. Aggie was left with a dying mother and a business to run on her own. But that news... that news but her on the edge. A dark abyss on one side, and a life worth living on the other. The once vibrant, energetic little spitfire was no more; her smile was more rare than gold, and her heart harder than armor. By the time her mother finally passed on, Aggie cried no tears, and felt no sadness.

Her father and her brother's were dead, made sense her mother would die too. Out of her misery and onto a better life. Aggie didn't try and join them however; no she would continue to work hard to keep the tavern open, to keep other families alive and well fed, knowing one day when the time was right, she would join her family in the ground.

When chaos broke lose, it came as no surprise to Aggie, and though she never even laid eyes on a royal before, she didn't find such horrors so surprising. But when the whole world began to crumble.. taking with it the tavern which held the last memories of her beloved family... Aggie fled with a heavy heart to a new world... not knowing what the hell she was going to do next.

RP Sample: There was a raging fury burning deep within Agnimitra's heart, pumping hot, boiling blood into her arteries and surging through every fiber in her being. She was lit aflame with her anger. Golden eyes aimed daggers at the back of General's ugly head as she watched him lead her beloved father away from the tavern and towards his grave. Everyone in the street was stopped and staring... the look of sadness seared into Aggie's skull for a lifetime. Hot tears filled the rim around her eyes as her body trembled with her pent up rage. damn it... damn it all to hell! They were going to take her sweet father, who's only fighting skills was throwing wasted wolves out of their tavern when they got too drunk, to the borderline to fight their stupid fight for them. She had seen other families send their loved ones off to the war, but never... never would she have thought they would dare come to her home and threaten the same.

She was shaking, trembling really. Legs shook violently as she tried her hardest to stay put. That's what her father's final goodbye was; "Stay put, don't cause any more trouble Aggie." She was trying, trying so damn hard to honor her father's last words, but it was so hard. On either side of her, a brother stood guard with silent tears of their own. She knew how much their father meant to them, because he meant just as much to her. Their mother laid on the ground in a mess of a heap, balling her bloody brains out into the soil. It was god damn heart breaking to watch. But as she watched her father be escorted away, just at the end of the street, that bastard of a General had the audacity to glance back and smirk at Aggie like he had just won some god damn award.

"You bastard." She would call out, before all hell broke out.

Pelt of burning embers took flight, charging head first at that General's stupid smirking face with nothing but hatred and bloodthirsty eyes. The look of shock and pure horror on his face... that should have been satisfying enough. But it wasn't. Agnimitra lunged for his neck without a second thought to the cries of protest coming from all around her; mother and father, her brothers, even wolves just standing by to watch all screamed their displeasure at her action but Aggie didn't give a damn. She wasn't just going to sit there and take this! The moment her fangs dug into the scruff of the General's neck, and he didn't even flinch... that's when the dread started to kick in. What the hell... what the hell did she just do?

"Your daughter's bravery is commendable, but still treason." The General's booming voice chuckled dryly, before Aggie got the most horrific beat down of her life. It happened in a flash; one second she was hanging onto the scruff of the General with his blood dripping onto her tongue, and the next... she was face down in the mud screaming in agony as the painful heat surged across the left side of her neck. He had bitten down on her neck and shoved her into the ground without even sweating a muscle. He sat there holding her neck for a few more minutes for lasting effect, showing his dominance to everyone who stood around to watch. Aggie could hear her mother's screams, she could hear her brother's roar, but the one voice she was looking for... didn't show. When the pressure was released, she let out a sob of relief, but when she finally had the strength to lift her head... the General was gone... and so was her father.

Plots: Hmm I don't really have a lot in mind RN. For the most part I really just want her to get out there and meet some wolves, maybe find a few close friends she can cling onto for the time being. I think it would be interesting to have her meet one of the royal family members, so she can voice her displeasure. But also running into a Northern wolf and not having a care in the world for it would be pretty funny, and maybe even score a best bud out of the deal. (Update) I wouldn't mind her joining the pack, but It would be just out of familiarity and not so much loyalty.

Goals: Not 100% sure yet, but I think it would be really cool to get her tavern back up and running again. Of course I would eventually like to get some kind of love interest and puppers but heck that's so far down the line. Let's just see what she does with a first encounter and then maybe I'll have a better idea.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
09-20-2018, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 07:38 PM by Nyx.)

OOC Name: Nyx
Which Adopt?: The love interest
Name: Kirsi

Design:

Appearance: A stunning spectacle of ice and snow, Kirsi is well aware of the beauty that she has been endowed with. Her head is a dark blue, the color of a deep-sea glacier, and around her cheeks are light speckles of pale blue - similar to the soft light of the stars that might illuminate a wintery night sky. The same pale blue crawls down her back in an uneven pattern of wispy stripes. The deep blue color fades as it works its way down her back, eventually disappearing into snow-white fur on her lower limbs and the tip of her tail. Another peculiarity is the faint, hardly noticeable white markings that streak the side of her coat, like sharp, jagged cracks through clear ice. Her eyes bear the exact color of a crisp blue sky, a sharp contrast to the deeper blue of the fur on her head. As for build, Kirsi is a small woman, hardly reaching 24" at the shoulder, though it is immediately clear upon meeting her that her size is no hindrance to the glacial woman.

Personality: As icy as the climate from which she was born, Kirsi has a sleek, cold exterior - and what lies beneath is hardly much warmer. On the surface, Kirsi generally seems aloof and disinterested in most wolves that she encounters. She's borderline arrogant, acting as though she's above most others, and is quite picky about who she chooses to give her attention to. She has a rather sharp, biting temperament, her anger harsh when it presents itself (which is admittedly more frequently than she would like it to). One thing that most learn quite quickly about Kirsi is that she is actually extremely deceitful, and able to mask her her true emotions alarmingly easily.. even to those close to her. A trickster by nature, she lies easily and her deceitful nature often leads others to wonder if they ever really know what sort of game she is playing at all. Lying is delightfully easy for her, and some might even call her a pathological liar, one who likes to lie simply for the amusement of it and to see exactly what she can get away with.

Due to her deceptive personality, it can often be hard to tell where her loyalties truly lie. Deep down, she herself knows exactly where her heart belongs - but, knowing that the simple route is not always the best, she is willing to sacrifice whatever she can to ensure the best possible outcome for herself and those she does truly care for. She has a tendency to be chaotic at best, finding few crimes that are beneath her, and always willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead… no matter the cost. While some might wonder if her loyalties have strayed from the northern group, while some might think the opposite - that the southern group cannot trust her - the truth is that her heart has always been wavering somewhere precariously in the middle - a very dangerous territory to be.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

History: Though their love story might be one that stories could someday be told about, it is one originally spawned from lies and deception. Even as a child young Kirsi was known for being a trickster, earning her a harsh reputation among her peers, and often forcing her to look beyond the borders of her home for entertainment. Born in a common family in the northern kingdom, she always had aspirations to become something much greater - and when she met Ignatius' brother, she was certain that she had found that something. Though he was slightly older than her, she was instantly drawn to his charismatic charm and his guileful ways. She was aware of his original claim to the southern kingdom's throne, and he divulged his frustrations and subsequent plan to betray his brother and reclaim a spot on the throne - of course, a spot that was rightfully his to begin with, according to him. Instantly enamored with the older boy, he concocted a plan and enlisted her help in framing Ignatius in something so corrupt that his family would have no choice but to exile him permanently. The plan was to grow close to him and earn his trust, before framing him for the ultimate crime.

However, well... things didn't go exactly according to plan. While she did gain his trust, and he did ultimately develop feelings for her, she too grew fond of the introverted, kind male. He challenged her in ways she never thought anyone could, quite literally warming his way into her icy heart. She saw something in him that his brother lacked, and before long the two had grown into young adults together and their love had blossomed like wildfire. Not only were they forced to keep their relationship a secret, but Kirsi also had to keep up the act with Ignatius' brother until keeping her secret was possible no longer - when she finally realized she was carrying his children. Upon realizing this, Ignatius' brother, feeling betrayed by her, blackmailed her into dethroning him anyway - promising he would kill her children if she didn't fulfill their plan. Ultimately deciding that even Ignatius would agree with her decision (and, knowing the extent of his cruelty, fully believing he was capable of such atrocities) she helped Ignatius' brother, enacting a plan to frame him for murder - and ultimately exile him. Not wanting Ignatius to know what she had done, she stayed away from him during the period of her pregnancy, intending to find him after he was banished from the kingdom and start a true life and family with him. He would forgive her for what she had endured for them, she was certain of it. Though the plan was a success one, soon after her children were born they were taken by Ignatius' brother and killed anyway, all five of them - a show of power as much as a punishment for the way she had ultimately betrayed him in the end.

RP Sample:
Empty. There was no other adjective to describe what Kirsi currently felt. The stench of blood filled her nostrils, draping over her like a heavy fog. It stifled her senses and rendered her almost entirely immobile, and on her unsteady limbs she found herself quivering, trying to remain upright. Ignatius' brother's threat had been just that, at first - a threat - and though she had taken it seriously she had trusted his word. If she helped framed Ignatius, and successfully aided in his banishment, her children - their children - would be safe. Time was all she thought she'd needed, to recover from giving birth to a litter of pups, to let Ignatius make his way away from the kingdom and find somewhere safe to settle down. She planned on trailing after his scent, and once the coast was clear at last, telling him everything. Perhaps she would avoid the part about what had gotten her mixed up in this mess in the first place, but if he learned of her betrayal he had to know why she'd done it. Their children, their precious children...

But, like everything else in life, the future was never certain. In one fell swoop it'd all come tumbling down. Ignatius' brother had gone back on his promise, taking advantage of the one moment she'd let her children slip away from, no doubt stalking her for days before making his move. He was a coward - he'd always been a coward deep down, Kirsi knew that much about him. He was nothing like Ignatius. The thought of him sent a white-hot jolt of pain through her heart. His children were gone, the children he'd known nothing about, the children he'd never have a chance to know now. Their blood painted her face, staining her deep blue far a dark crimson, evidence of her failed efforts to revive them. Ignatius' brother hadn't even had the courage to show himself afterward, slipping away like a leaf on the wind after he'd done something more atrocious than she could ever dream of.

The pain was like nothing she'd ever felt, and with nobody to share it with her Kirsi honestly felt as though the heartache might kill her. Of course, they'd been beautiful children, of mixed blood with coats of deep blue and snow white and fiery red, much like Ignatius. Would she even remember their voices? They'd been so small and so helpless, and their cries still rang harshly in her ears. Slowly, painstakingly, Kirsi tried to move, though she felt glued to the earth itself. It took an enormous amount of effort to drag one paw ahead of the other, though even through her crippling grief she felt a fire deep within. It burned slowly but oh so defiantly, and her brow furrowed in concentration as she focused on regaining her balance and pushing forward. The need for revenge had begun to creep up before she had even began to process what had happened to her and her children, burning like a dull flame within her chest, helping to melt away the overwhelming grief before it consumed her entirely. Though she didn't know what to do, she knew she couldn't stand by idly and do nothing, and getting as far away from this place - and these memories - seemed like a reasonable first step.

Plots: Obviously I'd like her to reunite with Ignatius, and some of their history to come out. I think if he ever finds out the truth, her loyalty will forever be subject to scrutiny and he might find himself wondering if he can ever truly trust anything that she says or does. I think it'd be awesome for Ignatius' brother to brag about how she was working with him (even in love with him! because in a way, she definitely started off with a crush on the brother?) the entire time, and shoving it into his face. That would definitely screw him up a bit - and, if he's even more loudmouthed about it, paint Kirsi in a pretty fucked up light for wolves on both sides of the arrangement, definitely as someone not to be trusted to both sides.

Goals: No real goals in mind, I'd like to see how she plays out? I'd love some revenge drama with Ignatius' brother as well as seeing what kind of relationship she and Ignatius develop, if anything. I'd definitely love if she tried to stir up some drama, by getting information from both fire AND ice wolves, and generally being a disliked wolf among most of these chars for her deceptive and super untrustworthy nature!

Philomena

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
09-24-2018, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 06:57 PM by Philomena.)

Completed~

OOC Name: Keno

Character Name: Theophylaktos

Design: Bottom Left

Appearance:

Theophylaktos is tall though he has a rather average amount of muscle. He stands at thirty-eight inches and has a more slender form and a healthy weight. He has a few scars underneath his coat, though a small chunk is missing out of his right ear. His a slender and thoughtful muscle, deemed to be slightly handsome. His fur is slightly more fluffy than average but has a bit of a rougher texture rather than a soft one.

Theo’s coat is a deep rich brown at the base. Darker brown swirls in along his dorsal half as well as along his thighs and down his legs. This darker brown travels down his tail and caps his forepaws as well. His underside is tan as well and so is his lower jaw. Finally specks of red-orange and yellow fleck throughout his coat from his face down to his flank. Around his left eye is a floral-esc pattern of these colors, however, accenting the red hues of his eyes.

Personality:

Theophylaktos is a man who has been a hardworking individual from a young age. This was the beginning of the man being set in his ways. He takes great pride in the work he does, is self-motivated, and believes that all wolves should be able to carry their own weight even from under the age of one. While he is primarily a warrior, a low ranking officer in the military, he also dabbled in the crafting arts for a period of time. He fights only when he has to, a bit more merciful and honorable in battle than some of his fellow southerners. When things are deemed necessary, however, he’d kill to protect those that remain of his pack and his family.

While tough Theo is not unkind. He can be a fatherly figure to some and encourages others to be the best they can be. He wants to see others succeed and see that flame of ambition burning brightly within them. He works well as both a member of a team and an individual though he is not usually vocal. His opinions, and his thoughts, are known only by those closest to him… primarily his daughter Agathangelos. He also tends to avoid larger groups unless it is necessary and will rarely speak up in crowds… he prefers a small group of two or three wolves in his company or better yet, a one on one session.

Theophylaktos does not lie; he is an honest man and even if it hurts him to tell the truth he’ll do so anyway. He is generally caring, even if he doesn’t always show it on the surface. He can keep a calm and collective appearance even if he is angry, preferring to act wisely without letting his emotions rule him. He is someone that can be relied on once you gain his trust and loyalty, a friend till the end, and is someone who would die for his loved ones without a second thought. He knows he’s not invincible but that doesn’t mean that Theo won’t put in one hundred percent into anything he does; there are not many second chances in life after all. It’s live life to the fullest or die with regrets.

When it comes to political things and drama among the people, or even royal family, Theophylaktos prefers to let his leader show him what the right path is. He may not always agree with the choices but he follows them blindly. He values the organization and safety a pack provided and yearns to be part of a pack under Mars again. To Theo it doesn’t matter if things are deemed right or wrong by others in regards to the culture of the southern pack… for Theophylaktos it is all he has known and was the culture he grew up on. He is not the sort to argue religion and culture either; if you don’t agree with his then fine. You don’t have to… but don’t try and shove yours down his throat.

Alignment:

Lawful Neutral

Pack position:

Low Ranking Officer / Warrior and Crafter

History:

Theophylaktos was born to an older couple in the Southern packlands. His father, a high ranking officer in the pack, was wounded in battle at a border skirmish and died from infection when the boy was about four months old. Times truly began to get hard then for the young one and his mother. She struggled to feed them both and, seeing her hardship, the young one took up an apprenticeship as a blacksmith to help her.

Even then things were tough. For two months the two fought for survival, Theo growing thin as he gave what little he had to his mother more often than not. Still the woman grew weak. A broken heart and a weak body betrayed her and she passed when Theo was barely half a year old.

Still Theophylaktos did not give up. He worked harder than before, soon enlisting into the military. He was young and they were sure the training would break him… but it didn't. The quiet male grew stronger and, despite his size, proved himself capable on the field of battle.

By the time Theophylaktos was two he’d achieved a low ranking officer position. It was around this time of sexual maturity he began looking to others and fell for Mars. The other male was striking and strong -- what was there not to like? But alas there was a problem; An insistent women who demanded they be wed.

Eventually Theo relented. The two were together a short time before his wife gave birth to two children, dying in the process. Unsure if either child was really his Theophylaktos named them. Agathangelos for the girl and Driscoll for the boy. He cared for them as his own regardless, falling for his daughter’s outgoing nature and nurturing his shier son.

Driscoll disappeared one night when he was six months leaving Theophylaktos distraught. He searched for his son but was unable to locate him, unsure if he was alive or dead.

Later, as the era of peace began Theo felt a bitterness in his heart. How could this Northern woman manage to get what he could not? He cared little for her but said even less; it was not his place. By the time the scandal went down Theophylaktos wasn't sure what to make of their kingdom anymore -- let alone the heirs. He didn't hate them necessarily… but he didn't have a strong opinion either. His mindset was merely to go with what Mars said.

When shit hit the fan, however, Theophylaktos fled towards Boreas with his daughter and prayed to the fire God himself that all would work out. He had a content life before… but what would come of it now?

RP Sample:

Morning light hit the Earth as Theophylaktos left his quarters. He was not on dawn patrol this morning but the man felt restless as an uneasy feeling shifted in his stomach. Driscoll had been gone for a couple days now… and the man had searched everywhere in the Southern territory for his son. Theo wasn’t sure what became of him… had he been slain by some creature with darkness in their heart? The man let a sigh pass his lips… he might not ever know the truth. Time waited for no one -- his duties as an officer and a father to his remaining child had to come first now. If he found Driscoll he’d of course make sure his son was well cared for… but he couldn’t detour away from his path in life.

As the sun rose of the desert-like lands Theophylaktos made the rounds he would usually make when on patrol. He was quiet the whole while and his ears twitched thoughtfully every so often. Things had been quiet since the era of peace began… but Theophylaktos wasn’t so sure that danger didn’t lurk outside their borders. Whether it would come from Northern wolves that broke the peace, as some of the Southerners believed, he didn’t know. But Theo knew that he would be ready. His daughter would be raised the same way; expect the worst and hope for the best.

“Daddy?” The inquisitive voice of his daughter caught the attention of the man suddenly and Theophylaktos turned his head in the direction of his daughter; one of the only wolves who had managed to sneak up on him.

“Aggy… how long have you been following me, my dear?”

The fiery child sat on the earth and beamed up at her father. “A while~” The young one said proudly. “I wanted to help you on your patrol. You take a lot of them alone… even though you don’t have to.” Agathangelos frowned all of a sudden and her voice grew quiet.

“Daddy? Are we going to see Driscoll again?”

Theophylaktos felt his heart clench in his chest. He wanted desperately to tell his little girl that Driscoll would be home before the sun set that evening… but he didn’t know if they would see him again. Ever. The man lowered himself down so that he was eye level with his daughter and spoke softly.

“Mars is watching over him, Aggy. I don’t know when we’ll see your brother again, or if we will, but we’ve got to keep our faith strong.” The man gave her a lick between her ears. “But for now… what do you say to helping me finish this patrol around the shopping district?”

Agathangelos’ smile returned.

“‘Kay!’

Plots:

Crush on Mars:: Because who doesn’t love some sort of inner conflict and drama? Looking to your leader is common for many… but what if you find him attractive? What if you’re jealous of the wives and children he had? What if you want to be with him? And being a guy… will he even accept you? You had a wife and have a daughter… would that be betraying them? Will you tell your leader regardless? Someday… Someday.

Allegiance:: This is a plot that will develop ICly. Will Theo believe Ig or his brother is the rightful ruler? Currently he is uncertain, too focused on his crush on Mars. It is likely he will be swayed by whatever Mars’ decision is… but what if there is something that makes him think twice? What if he presents this case to Mars to try and help bring the truth to light? Perhaps this decision is swayed by his daughter {or Driscoll, should someone choose to adopt him}? Could be an interesting thing to play with, especially if Aggy decides to side with Ig!

Goals:

Make drama to be honest. Either in the fact Mars is not interested in him / not gay or allying himself with Agathangelos {?} and Ig. Use this boyo to get my activity up, hurr.

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
09-24-2018, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 10:14 PM by Lirika.)
OOC Name: Denny!
Character Name: Saturn
Design: top right (P.s. I 100% headcanon the bottom right design as his brother Mercury)
Appearance:
39" - Light build
Build: Delicate and effeminate. A "pretty boy" through and through. Slender limbs and delicate paws, long and narrow toes perfect for stepping gingerly over smouldering coals. A narrow chest and trim waist, deceptively feminine. His legs seem to stretch infinitely long, each delicious inch a thing to admire. Though he is a delicate looking creature, a porcelain doll meant to be admired, dense muscles ripple over his form. He is lithe and athletic, and impossibly nimble.
Facial features: His face is as slim as the rest of him. Though it is softer than most males in the kingdom, whose features are long since hardened by war. Eyes like a doe, framed by long lashes. Tall ears and softly sculpted cheekbones. The fur around his cheeks is downy and soft, highlighting his features and drawing the gaze to his eyes. A jawline sharp as glass, but nowhere near as frail. His muzzle is slim and long- more like a fox than a wolf. Those eyes of his, like sunlit whiskey, are framed by thick lashes.
Coat: Thin, silken tresses tumble from his topline. There's a faint curl to them, turning into loose waves as they travel down his flanks. However, it only adds to the marvel of his markings. A soot toned base color washes over his form. Golden ichor drips along his sides from his spine, sparks of pallid fire crackling over his body. Glowing embers mark up his form, along his thighs and underbelly. His forelimbs are wreathed in scorching flames, soft golden light tendrils that snake around his wrists and the ankle of his right hind limb. His muzzle is painted with the same tendrils, though they seem to overlay a more solid golden hue that his muzzle has been dipped in. A few flecks of light trail beneath his cheekbones and into the downy fur of his cheeks. Along his spine and covering his tail, the appearance of backlit smoke- the faintest lightening of charcoal into something tinted golden.
Voice: Rich and smooth, like melted chocolate. It's a little deeper than one would expect from such a delicate male. His tongue curls around a foreign accent, which is the only remnant of an ancient culture his mother passed on.
Posture: Calm and self assured, he moves with the gentle sway of someone who is well acquainted with his body. He is unmistakably a dancer, just by watching him move about.
Scent: Smoke and copper.
Eyes: The incandescent beauty of early dawn light shining through the drapes. Whiskey in the afternoon on an autumn day.
Scarring: His paws are brutalized. Ropy scars cover his pawpads and the sides of his toes from his time learning to fire dance.

Personality:
Conniving: First and foremost, Saturn will do whatever needs to be done to achieve his goals. Lying, cheating, and stealing are prominent in his repertoire. Had he been of noble birth, he would have been a spy. Talented in earning trust, he can worm his way into anyone's heart- or bed. He holds his cards close, and its rare for someone outside of his family to truly know him.
Observant: Though he seems quiet, and plays dumb- just a pretty little thing that fades into the background, he is anything but. He saw much of what went on in the kingdom, especially during his time as a streetwalker. Things that might be glossed over by others, he paid attention to. The vacant look in his eyes is just for show. He picks up on little details, and tends to file them away for later use. He is a quick study, and can pick up on new things with surprising speed. Saturn is one to turn to for secrets of the world, or of the wolves around him.
Promiscuous: A perfect candidate for his trade. He loves sex, and wouldn't give it up for the world. He spends much time in the intimate company of others, especially if they offer him something in return. Flirtations roll readily off his tongue, easy as breathing. He tends to be very physical without realizing it. Soft caresses, the brush of shoulders, or the gentle bump against someone's hip are part of his very being.
Family Oriented: His family, as small and unimportant as it may seem to observers, are more important than anything in the world. To threaten his family is to incur his wrath, even for the tiniest of infractions. He would readily die if it meant that his siblings and mother would be safe. All that he does, is done to ensure their safety and survival. His own happiness is merely a coincidence, and entirely optional. He spends most of his time around them, helping his mother and sister with their craft, or cleaning.
Icy rage: Though he is a desert creature, his rage is something that freezes the heart within another's breast. Shuttered gazes and curled upper lips. He is fond of the silent treatment, and internalizing his anger. Rather than exploding with fury, he turns his emotions into something dangerous. Plots and schemes, intended to tear someone's life apart or destroy whatever they hold dear.
Attention Starved: His mother's frequent absence during his childhood left a gaping hole in him, aching to be filled with love. He doesn't hold anything against his mother- he knows she was doing what needed to be done to keep three children alive. Even during the time of peace, the lower class still suffered. This is part of the reason he continues to live as he does. He loves the time spent with others, after all is said and done, talking about inane things and learning things about everyone he meets. He didn't have close friends in the kingdom, only those who he knew he could spend time with. No one who knew him inside and out- and he desperately wants that.
Dedicated: Saturn will get. shit. done. Once he has set his mind to something, he sees it through. Whether it's closing up a hole in the wall in his family home, or making sure a companion is home safe, he will ensure it. This male isn't one to abandon anything. This is likely a result of being forced to care for himself from a young age- he knows only himself to be trustworthy.

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Pack position: Concubine and fire dancer
History:

In a crude little hovel in the poorest part of the kingdom, a low born woman without a spec of fire in her coat heaved through a gruelling labour. It was through nothing but her own burning rage that kept her from losing this battle against the children that struggled to be born. The king had courted her in secret, promised her his devotion. However, once she fell pregnant, he abandoned her. Replaced her. That northern woman, with the snow in her pelt and her chilly grace. They called him a hero, a bringer of peace to the lands which had so long been at war. Fools. He was as loathesome as any soldier during a night in the red district.

It was with spite that she named them, the three living pups that had been forced into this cruel world. Mercury, for the firstborn who already showed the fierceness of his father as he suckled at her breast. His pelt was as brilliant as his father's. Venus, for the soot patterned little girl. She had the misfortune of her mother, and would never be as eye catching as the pretty high born girls. The last was Saturn, who wore embers in his coal dark pelt.

It took only a few days of nursing them that she found herself enamoured, and promised them all of the love in her heart.

They grew up hungry. Their mother could rarely bring home enough to feed them. She was a crafter by trade, one of the many smiths in the kingdom who knew the art of metallurgy. Her patron, Hephaestos, watched on from a shrine above the smith day after day. It was his eyes that watched the children as they grew, when their mother could not. She could only hunt for short periods, running out of the house in the early morning before the children could awake, and late in the evening when her shop was closed. Thus, on days where she couldn't leave the shop she would be forced to haggle with the meat dealers that lined the streets of the city. Their prices were unreasonable, and they were always paid in full. Food was worth more than anything else, with three children at home. Worth more than good ore for her smith, or offerings to Hephaestos.

The shrine to Mars had been covered before the children could open their eyes. Never destroyed- that would be blasphemy, and could incur the god's ire. They never prayed to him, or offered him tribute. Not after his blessed son, who had taken his name, had betrayed Lohgi.

As they grew, they learned of their father's treachery. How he had betrayed their mother. It was no secret who had sired them, not with the burning flames that were emblazoned across Mercury's body, or decorated Saturn. They resented him in secret, never daring speak a word out loud.

It was only when they reached a year of age that their mother cut them loose. They could stay in their childhood home if they helped out. Mercury enlisted in the army, spending each day in gruelling training to bring home a measly soldier's pay, and loving every minute of it. His father certainly knew who he was, though never showed it. Venus learned her mother's trade, spending hours over the hot coals forging knives and repairing armour. Saturn? He had grown into a willowy, waifish little thing. Hooting voices in the shadows of the alleys and crude comments made in passing laid it out for him. Before he was even old enough to work in the brothels, he sold himself on the streets. Once the sun set, others were more than happy to pay for his young, immature body. Every morning when he returned home, he left a few gold pieces on Hephaestos' altar- payment for keeping him safe all this time.

As time went on, he built up a reputation. Caught the eyes of men who served the king. He began to offer his services to officers, not just their soldiers. They gave him roles in fire dances at celebrations, where he soared elegantly over hot coals long into the night. His sire was there, watching silently, always. He never said a word. Saturn's mother would soak his burned paws in cool poultices in the early morning, and wrap them in bandages during the day- the only times he was allowed to rest without comment from his family. He became known more for his grace on the coal beds than for his skills as a concubine. An elaborate costume of jangling bracelets and nearly-transparent scarves adorned him when he stepped out onto the coal beds. Never singed or tarnished.

By the time he reached his second year of life, he found himself tucked away in a small room of the castle at night. If Mars was aware of his presence, he neither acknowledged it nor cared. Lavish throws and plush cushions decorated his quarters, and served as a place for him to do as he was bid. He found, in his maturity, that he more than enjoyed the work. Especially the gifts. The pay of a councilor to the king was more than the soldiers he tended to service, and they brought him lavish foods or shiny trinkets some nights. He learned the gossip that an enemy spy would die to hear, and soothed the minds of officers during war times.

When the treason of the heirs broke out, Saturn was still with his family. During the day he always helped clean up the family home, and spent much time planning on ways to repair and improve it. As one of the many old human settlements, many sections of wall were caved in, and a fierce cold blew in during desert nights. When the explosion shook the city, Mercury came hurtling through the streets, having abandoned his post to ensure his family's survival. It was him who ushered them out of the city, and into the tidal wave of wolves fleeing the lands.

RP Sample:
He awoke to the soft sound of his mother and sister tinkering about in the forge. Sunlight streamed through the gaping hole in the stone wall of their family home, and a cool breeze rippled through the sheet that had been laid over the hole. The night before was no more than a blur in his mind, jumbled images of hot coals and the starry sky above him. Raucous cheering and the faintest sizzle of his own flesh. At the heart of it all, his mother tenderly laying rags soaked in their precious allocated water over his feet at the end of it all. The sensation had dulled to a steady throbbing in his pads, which were wrapped up in stinky herbs. If he didn't love his mother so much, he might snap at her for forcing him to soak his paws in something that smelled so foul.

Oh so carefully, Saturn rolled onto his side. Every time he danced, it hurt. But oh how he loved it. The pain didn't matter, not with the rush he felt every time he saw that broad bed of coals. It took a little while to get to his feet, and longer yet to descend the rickety, ancient stairs. "Mama? Venus?" he called out. Mercury wouldn't be home. He was scheduled for some border patrols until some time in the afternoon. He lowered his snout into the bucket of water, freshly drawn from the well. Only a few sips. If his mother or Venus burned themselves in the forge, which happened rather frequently, they would need some to soothe the wound. Not to mention, when Mercury returned he would be dehydrated after a long day in the desert sun.

"We're working on an order for that captain you referred to us, there's some dried meat out for you!" his mother shouted above the din of her work. He grunted wordlessly, satisfied with her reply. Looked like it was up to him this morning. He wandered into their tiny cellar, tucked into the back of the house where the sun couldn't reach. Sure enough, there were a few portions of dried meat left where he could see them. Nosing them from their shelf, he carefully clenched them in his teeth. A nice meal in bed was just what he needed this morning.

Apparently, the parts of the meat that seemed like they were just flaking outward from where they were cut, were in fact legs. Today's ration of meat was just a few lizards. Not his favourite by any means, but when he returned to his post at the castle he was sure someone would treat him to something more savoury. They always did. He spent a few hours working away at the lizards, until he couldn't justify lazing about anymore. The sun was nearly up, and it was time to get some work done. Heaving himself to his paws, he ignored the sharp pain that raced up his legs. That wall wasn't going to repair itself.

The ground began to shake as soon as the first brick was laid. "Oh, come on!" he cried out, shaking his head. Of course, an earthquake would decide to happen as soon as he set to work today. He hadn't been able to set any mortar in place yet, so the brick simply tumbled to the ground two stories below. He watched it land and promptly disintegrate with the deadened look of a man who had had enough. Sighing, he dropped onto his bed and waited for the tremors to cease.

"Mama! Venus! Saturn! We need to go! Hurry!"

It was Mercury. He wasn't supposed to be home for hours.

"Run! One of the old relics is coming back to life, it's already taken one of the villages on the border!" his brother screamed.

Oh.

Leaping to his feet, Saturn grabbed his costume. Wrapping the bangles and bells hastily in his silks, he grabbed the bundle in his jaws and rushed down the stairs. He didn't feel the pain in his feet anymore. He saw his mother and Venus stumbling out the door, with Mercury herding them towards the gates of the city. There wasn't time to think, just to run. He could see something massive on the horizon. A great cloud looming high in the sky. Keeping his mother and sister in front of him, he raced along at his brothers side. As long as they stayed together, they would be fine. Right?
Plots: be a slut. Do some dancin'. Have the sexytimes. Make some friends. Seduce people? Break hearts? Idk
Goals:
.:LET THIS MAN DANCE AGAIN
.:I would love to see him get in touch with his half siblings (especially now that they're raising the kingdom again) and see how that goes down
.:Let him use his ~skills~ (aka bein' a ho and a seductive lil shit) to win over some allies for the kingdom? idk he'd probably use those powers for evil tbh, and get himself a small army of devoted wolves with major crushes on him
.:I really wanna see how this whole thing plays out, plots are hard when I have such a vague idea of what I could do with a character xD

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
09-25-2018, 01:21 AM
Yooooooooo Fox, Nerys is accepted, she sounds awesome as heck and I'm stoked to see her prancing around the lands, doing as she pleases and being awesome!

And everyone else your apps are looking so cool so far, I'm so excited to see them all finished ;u;

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-25-2018, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 04:30 PM by Pyralis.)
OOC Name: Lunarcat7
Character Name: Drífa
Birth Season: Winter
Design:

Appearance:
At first glance Drífa might appear to be fragile and meek as she stands a mere 27" tall. However, underneath her thick, fluffy coat lies a sturdy and solid frame. Her thick, muscular legs and large solid paws support her stocky build and rounded features. Her little round head boasts a wide muzzle that is shorter and thicker than most but it still delivers a powerful bite that swiftly fells prey. Her small ears are also slightly rounded and so is her tail. Her coat is thick and luxurious, appearing soft and downy despite its woolen thickness, almost like fresh fallen snow.

Like snow glittering on a cloudy winter day Drífa is robed in a coat of the palest silver. Her base coat lightens to a startling white as it begins to shade her powerful legs. Around each wrist and ankle wraps a gauntlet of darker silver. The same color drapes across her upper body and tail. The whole transition of her pelt is soft and subtle. The shades transitioning smoothly into each other. The only strong marking would be the rims of white around each eye that slowly fleck into her coat. Above each eye there is a thumbprint of white. These markings serve to draw attention to her most alluring feature, eyes that shine like moonstones. Drífa's eyes are a soft sky blue that transition rapidly to a rich blue violet around her pupils. The shine with gentle wisdom and sharp perception.

Personality:
Drífa is a strong and determined wolf with the power to persevere in life. She has strong staying power, even when the odds are stacked against her. She isn't the type of wolf to give up or budge from her position when it comes to her principles. She's stubborn and will see things through to the end. Sometimes this isn't always a desirable trait. As she's gotten older Drífa has become more inflexible and set in her ways. She doesn't care much for change and balked at the idea of Eira becoming mated to Mars even if it meant peace. Despite her disproval though, Drífa is a loyal wolf who trusts her leaders and their judgement. Though this doesn't mean she won't kvetch now and then.

Deliberate and methodical, Drífa is slow moving in the way she approaches things.  Don't rush her, it won't work.  She will get there when she gets there and doesn't appreciate being pushed into decisions to quickly.  Drífa is meticulous in the way she makes and executes plans preferring to to be thorough rather than taking unnecessary risks. This can make her seem slow and indecisive but in reality she has a very sharp perception of the world around her.

Being a steady wolf, Drífa is dependable, reliable and never shirks her responsibilities.  However, she strongly prefers to take care of her duties in her own way.  She's lived long enough to feel she's earned a right to do things her way and she will resent any sort of interference.  Not one for fighting or engaging in arguments Drífa prefers to negotiate but when she's pushed to far her explosive temper can come out in full fury. Thankfully, her temper will cool quickly on the occasions when it does flare up.

Compassionate and kind, Drífa is a well-grounded wolf.  She has a keen awareness of her own roots and a humble nature that pushes her to want to help others. A good shoulder to lean on, she has an ability to connect with those of all walks of life and she's always happy to dispense advice and nostalgia in equal measure.  However, she is far from a pushover and is a strong believer in tough love and hard work.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Pack position: Priestess of Khione, healer, storyteller
History:
Born during a particularly harsh winter, Drífa's mother gave birth to her and her siblings during a great snowstorm. The wind pushed and churned the snow, causing it to build up against the opening of the densite. For this reason, Drífa, the first born was given her name. Drifting snow. The labor was difficult and their mother passed away. The healer did everything she could but by the time morning dawned, Drífa was the only survivor. The healer, Mábil, took her in and raised the girl as her own.

Drífa was raised early to be a healer but she had always had more of an interest in hunting and fighting. A stubborn child she sought to learn all she could in her area of interest, while begrudgingly learning from her adoptive mother. When Drífa was 6 months old, Mábil disappeared for several weeks. When she finally returned, she returned pregnant.

Drífa wasn't pleased with this new development but tried to help her mother anyway. When it was time for the birthing there were complications and once again, only one of the pups survived. The harsh arctic weather was partly to blame, as was Mábil's weakness. Drífa found herself with a new baby brother, Ingi,  and she quickly developed a resentment towards the pup, feeling that Mábil cared for him more than her adoptive daughter. The annoying nickname of "Driffy" bestowed on her by the pup certainly didn't help her feelings toward him any.

The two grew up side by side, often in contention with each other but eventually Drífa grew to accept her brother. The two grew close and could often be found playing together. Then one day when they were out hunting, Ingi jumped the gun and startled the animals before she and her mother were ready. Her mother suffered a kick to the head and was killed. Distraught and furious, Drífa attacked her brother and chased him away, declaring the death his fault.

In truth though she blamed herself. It was her decision not to continue her mother's wishes to study the healing arts. Drífa decided to rectify this and dove into her studies under one of the other healers. She also took an interest in religion, understanding the importance of pleasing Khione and preventing the dangerous winters that led to so much loss of life.

As conflict with the southern wolves began to heat up she opted to become a priestess of Khione. She spent her days healing the injured and praying for divine intervention. One evening she was tending to a young soldier, Agnarr, and as the two talked through the evening they soon found they had much in common. It wasn't long before they began to fall in love. About the time they sought to marry Agnarr was killed in battle by a southern wolf. Broken-hearted, Drífa closed herself off and focused entirely on her studies.

Not long after the death of Agnarr, Eira struck her deal with Mars and a tentative peace was established between the northern and southern wolves. Drífa was always bitter about it. She wanted nothing to do with the wolves who had killed her mate-to-be for one, but then part of her lamented that if the deal had been established sooner then Agnarr might have been spared his fate. Her emotions on the union remained mixed when Eira bore her children but as a loyal member of the northern wolves she did her best to support the pack.

When Eira disappeared and the union crumbled, Drífa prepared herself for war. Then the reactor blew and she was sent running. The packs scattered and she raced into the lands of Boreas. She now seeks the remnants of the northern wolves, hoping to put her past behind her and settle in a new land where hopefully they will be allowed to live in peace.

RP Sample:
Morning sparkled as the sun rose over freshly fallen snow that lay across the land in layers varying from a few inches to a few feet deep. Drífa was not deterred. Her stocky, muscular body pushed through the snow as she raised her head just a bit higher to prevent the strips of willow bark from dragging through the snow. Winter made gathering difficult but Drífa's stubbornness demanded her routine to continue and a resourceful wolf could always find something of value, even in the barren wastes of a tundra locked in winter's steely grasp.

Shaking the snow from her coat she entered her den, passing various spiritual totems as she moved to the back to lay the strips of bark on an old deer skin for drying. Once she was done she  shifted to lay down and gaze out the opening of her den as she worked pieces of bark out of her teeth. A snowy white rabbit peered at her some distance away before it raced off into the daylight.

Agnarr had always loved chasing rabbits. They'd go hunting together on crisp morning's just like this one, cutting paths through the virgin snow, pretending there was no one else in the world. There was no war on mornings like that. No threat of invasion or death. Just two lovers lost in each other and a world that seemed far more good and pure than it was harsh and ugly.

A call rang out for a healer, likely another wolf down with the flu. Since Eira's deal with Mars she had far fewer battle wounds and for that she could be grateful, even if she didn't know how to feel about the pups and the union in general. She expected it to fall apart as everything did for surely the southern wolves would take this as an opportunity to manipulate the northern queen. She trusted Eira to be wise to this but even so, she had little reason to believe that peace could really last.

Setting a selection of herbs down on a torn piece of cured coyote skin she brought the corners together to form a bundle she could carry. Gently picking it up in her jaws she slipped out of her den and into a waiting world.

Plots:
Drífa is definitely seeking to connect with other northern wolves and she will likely follow whoever she runs into. This goes for Eira's children as well, though somewhat begrudgingly.

She'll likely find a nice place to hole up in northern Boreas where she'll begin to stock up on herbs. At the same time though I think she'll be lured into other areas where there are new herbs and plants to discover.

In addition she'll be seeking a good place to build a shrine to Khione. Now more than ever she's seeking guidance from her goddess and praying for a respite from the northern wolves enemies… or a giant blizzard to wipe their enemies from the face of the earth.

I would like to work in her past with Angarr and Ingi but I haven't decided what yet as I don't know that I want to adopt either character out and I have too many to play them myself. I do think she'll become more spiritually inclined and I may have her see a 'ghost'. It's very undefined yet. I kind of need to see where things go a bit with her before I get some really concrete ideas.

Goals: I really want to up her skill points so they match with the level I feel she's at character wise. She'll likely gain a companion as well. Ultimately I'd like her to end up in a band or pack of northern wolves. Apart from this I don't have anything to add that isn't touched on in plots.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
09-25-2018, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 02:37 PM by Asharya.)
DONE

OOC Name: Fawksiebaby
Which Adopt?: Ig’s Sibling (Sister)
Name: Sephira
Design:

Appearance: An inky black fae overcome by bursts and sparks of color, Sephi’s coat is a marvel to behold. Thick and luxurious, she knows she is beautiful and she isn’t afraid to flaunt it. She is graceful and languid in her movements, often seen walking with her tail aloft and her head held high. She wants those eyes on her, if she can help it. The dark fur of her muzzle gives way to a rich, royal blue. Flecks of lighter blue thread through her mane and down to her shoulders, morphing to purple and then to red and orange as it travels along her spine. She is bathed in sparks of every heat intensity; perhaps the Gods’ play on her personality as well. Her eyes are mismatched, one orange and one blue, and framed by a mask of the same colors on opposite sides. She is quite striking to say the least.

Personality:
Brash - Let’s start with the fact that Sephira is a pottymouth, sort of ease you into things. Simply put, the time it takes for a thought to enter her brain and leave through her mouth would leave astrophysicists amazed. The filter just isn’t there. You can expect this shewolf to say what she wants to say and do what she wants to do, no ifs ands or buts about it. She’s running this show, so you can fall in line or gtfo.
Guarded - Sephi just don’t trust like that. Whatever ‘that’ is, she’s not there yet, probably not even close. Maybe with time and excessive amounts of patience you could peel away her layers to the fun, loving, free-spirited woman beneath, but at face value she has the personality of a gargoyle and she is perfectly fine with that. First impressions aren’t usually her strong suit unless she’s accompanied someone more level headed who is able to rein her in.
Impatient - It’s her -insert literally any noun- and she wants it now! Call J.G Wentworth, 877 cas- You know nevermind, you get what I’m going for here. What I’m trying to say is that the world runs on Sephi’s schedule, whether you like it or not. What’s worse is that for all that she can be impatient herself, she doesn’t really give a rat’s tail if her occasionally less than timely behavior inconveniences someone else. Very hypocritical, this one.
Domineering - If it wasn’t already blatantly obvious, Sephira isn’t really the sort to fall in line without a peep. If she’s going to be following anyone at all she needs to trust them unequivocally. If this incredibly high standard is not met you can bet your britches she’ll be off doing who knows what, asking no one’s permission but her own. She likes to be in control of her situation at all times, having felt so utterly powerless so many times in the past. Expect some fur to fly if you try to bully her into doing things your way.
Flirt - Don’t let this horrifying character review make you think this woman is nothing but sarcasm and sharp edges (It’s true, but like, you still shouldn’t make assumptions about people you’ve never met. Gawd.) When in more uplifted moods Sephi likes to compliment and of course be complimented in return. She thrives on feeling wanted and desired, feeling important. She’ll most likely take several lovers in her life. Her favorites will be the most devoted, but she can’t see herself settling down with anyone in particular any time soon. Trying to pin her down is the quickest way to make her leave.
Protective - This fiery fae has the heart of a lioness. Once she has decided you deserve to be in her life you’d have a damn difficult time getting rid of her. It should also be noted that if you happened to threaten or endanger one of her loved ones? Oh. Ho ho, you’d wish it were hellfire and brimstone raining down upon you rather than what she would cook up instead. While she usually prefer to avoid fights when she can, that certainly doesn’t keep her from getting creative with other things.. Like hornet’s nests, for example...

Alignment: Chaotic Good

History: She would have shared similar situations as Ig while growing up. I’d like to think they were pretty close if that’s alright with you, Mon! She would have been the sister to take blame and take harsher punishments, as long as it kept her other siblings from getting the brunt of it. The turmoil and discord in her homeland compiled until she was pressured into a very angry, resentful young wolf. She was used to a very Us vs. Them mentality, so when SHTF she was eager to leave home behind and follow her brother.

RP Sample: Sephira’s mismatched eyes blazed with rage. The fur along her neck and spine stood upright, her weight shifted up and forwards until she stood almost entirely on her tiptoes. Lip peeled back into a snarl, the noise that rumbled forth from her chest nearly surprised her. Well. She didn’t realize she was that angry, but she wasn’t about to rein it in now.

She watched from above as a small band of rogues fell in on the kill that she had taken down. She had followed that poor withered herd of deer for two days before she had gotten an opportunity to make her move. Little did she know the band of curs tailing her were all to keen to let her put in the hard work. Sephira was no fool; she knew that fighting off three males at once was suicide. Her father’s people, all too eager to spit upon the halfbreeds. They could rip her to shreds without consequences, probably. She wasn’t blind, she knew what the southern wolves thought of them now that Eira was gone.

Seething, Sephi turned to circle the area. Well, if she wasn’t going to eat for the next few days, she would find something to help her exact revenge instead. She had time, after all. She was not shy about letting the feasting southern wolves see her as she went, poking here and nudging there. Sephi hoped it made them nervous. Only one male could compete with her size, of course. The ring leader, the shield for the poor behavior of the other two. He would be her primary target, she decided.

The scent of something foul hit her nose. Something disease ridden and unclean. Sephi smiled. Following the trail she found the mouth of a den. What lived inside she could not say, but the entrance was littered with scraps of bone and half eaten haunches of fetid meat. A malicious grin wormed its way onto her features. Oh, yes. This would be perfect. She froze and listened, waiting until she heard the soft rumbling breaths of something sleeping inside.

Sephi rooted around for something suited for the task she had in mind. At first she considered maybe a stone or stick to toss in and rouse the beast, but after nearly tripping over a long slender branch, her plan crystalized into place. Grasping the thicker end between her jaws, she wrested it from where it lay, ever so carefully and always certain to keep one ear flicked towards the den lest she spook it prematurely. The branch was nearly twice her length, and as such was a bit unwieldy. Sephira struggled and staggered for a moment until it was level, rotating until the narrow end was positioned at the den’s entrance. She snickered to herself, then whipped her head sideways, satisfied with the enraged snort of surprise that greeted her.

Sephi took off like a bat out of hell. She heard more than saw the mutant bear burst from its burrow and take chase. She slowed herself, making sure it felt as if it might be able to catch her if it just kept trying. She whooped and laughed aloud as she ran. In the plains before her, she watched with vicious satisfaction as the other wolves heads sprang up, fear and realization and fury growing in their eyes. Behind her the bear screamed out its own frustration. Take that, motherfuckers. If I don’t get to eat my kill, no one does.

The males scrambled, eager to get away from the avalanche of spittle and claws careening their way. Sephi tore past them, checking her shoulder into the large male as she went. He tumbled to the ground. Retelling the story later she would feign horror at the noises he made but in truth, it was far sweeter than any meat she might have eaten that day. Despite the calories burned she considered it a roaring success.

Plots: Anything and everything! I'd like her to be more or less glued to her sibling's sides, doing her best to protect them while they get the feel for this new land. She might want to find a minion or two to do her bidding if the plot gods allow, but we'll see. Other than sticking with her fambam and seeing what plots unfold, I kind of consider her a clean slate!
Goals: World domination, obviously. Nah, I really just want to work on her character, try to see where she develops and take it from there. My goals are to make her less of a bith, but she probably just wants some people to boss around and a comfy place to sleep.

Asharya is chaotic and occasionally hotheaded. Thread at your own risk!

Come Plot with Fox

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
09-25-2018, 09:55 PM
-claps very loud-
Fen - Hestia looks awesome, I'm excited to see her in action and discover what kind of trouble she might make behind the scenes, accepted!

Keno - Theo just seems ripe for drama, I can't wait to see what turns his character takes and where his story leads, accepted!

Luns - Drífa is just all kinds of amazing, love her story, can't wait to see her in playyy! Acceptedd!

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
09-26-2018, 03:01 PM
-clapping intensifies-

Fox does it again, Sephira is accepted

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-30-2018, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2018, 11:17 PM by Torin.)
OOC Name:Lolaf
Character Name: Souzan Agnivo (Ig sibling)
Design: [Image: dWC60UF.png]

Appearance: Souzan visibly takes after his northern heritage a bit more than that of his southern father. Standing an impressive 45" tall he would be intimidating if he had any real muscle to speak of. While not overweight by any means he carries more fat on his body than muscle, he can at best be described as chubby. Though that chub is really only visible on his face as the rest of his pelt is unkempt. Not for lack of trying, simply for lack of being able to tame it, his coat is thick and long designed more for survival in the northern climates of his mother's homeland than for the southern kingdom he grew up in. It's in his markings that he looks more like the mix of heritage's he carries. While the majority of his pelt is a range of blues, being a light almost sky color along the majority of the bottom of his body, along his cheek fur and on his inner ear fur, fading into darker tones as it moves up his limbs though the darkest color marks his face. His blue coloration is however broken by a brilliant blood red color, his body covered in almost tiger like stripes in this color. This color also appears on his face as two identical shapes around his eyes, eyeliner like with lines extending from the corners of his eyes down his muzzle and long "lashes" extending up from the top of his orbs. As for Sozun's eyes themselves he is the owner of a brilliant set of Heterochromatic orbs, the right is a brilliant array of fiery colors, the inner rim being a bright yellow and the outer rim a deep scarlet. His left is a cool blue, the inner rim a pale sky color while the outer rim is azure. As if to cap off the spectacle of his appearance Souzan has a snaggletooth that peeps out from his upper lips on the left side of his mouth.

Personality: Souzan can be described as protective and loyal. One might consider him to be like an older brother, despite being one of the younger of Mars' various litters. Still it's a good descriptor for the man. He cares very deeply for his siblings, even his half siblings though he feels closer to his litter mates. He is the self appointed protector of his litter, ever trying to be the voice of reason and the more even headed, even if it frustrates his more excitable siblings.

That being said he actually tends to reserve his words, mostly expressing himself through grunts and subtle gestures. He has a perfectly good voice he simply doesn't feel the need to use it often. Those closest to him will likely have worked out what he means with little need for him to share his voice; so when he does in fact deign to share his thoughts you'll know it's because it's very important.

Souzan is slow to anger, infamously patient if you manage to earn his ire you'd better watch out. He only truly becomes enraged when faced with real threats against his family or extreme evil. Souzan is notoriously not a fighter but if you should find yourself on the receiving end of an attack you know you've earned it.

Despite his more neutral seeming nature Souzan does in fact feel deeply and dramatically. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he's perfectly fine being readable.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Pack position: Royalty, not the heir apparent obviously but as one of Ig's littermates he is a prince.

History: Very close to what you've set out and also sorta what Fox set up. I'd like the idea of him also being close to his siblings, constantly trying to calm Sephira during some of her less "proper" moments and probably bonding with Ig over them both being more subdued (if that's alright with both of you) He probably would have been more torn when Ig was banished, his whole family was still there and it would have broken his heart to watch any of his siblings leave. He'd have gotten it into his mind to track them down once everyone else fled from the disaster, kinda guilty about not joining them.

RP Sample: Souzan watched as one of his older brothers plodded around, snapping at some of the "lower" ranked wolves. Souzan "harumph"ed and sighing rose to his feet, eager to stretch and just for a moment be allowed some peace to think. He moved through the territory, bowing his head as he passed his half siblings and the higher ranking generals. Despite everything that had just happened he was still a prince, still a high official and he was expected to act like it.

Still he could hear the whispers as he passed, it was after all his own full blooded sibling that had just- well... he had been accused of a crime, and some part of Souzan was furious. He wanted to believe it wasn't true... wanted to. But he couldn't be sure and he needed time to think things through. As he walked he started noticing others giving him concerned looks, some snickering. He knew what they'd be seeing, anger and anguish mingled clearly on his face as he walked. Which was apt, as that was about what he was feeling.

Finally he found a corner to tuck himself away in and collapsed on his haunches, his shoulders pulling forwards as if he was sheltering himself from a harsh wind. He felt so broken.

Plots: Souzan isn't actually sure how he feels about what Ig was accused of, so there might be some stress there between them, but he wants to believe his siblings. Maybe not meet up with his siblings right away, help stew some guilt about not immediately being there for them.

Goals: To be honest I'm super open with this guy, he wants to be with his siblings so he'll go to where they are. He's used to being a prince so he may take some adjusting to possibly no longer being "royal."

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
10-24-2018, 06:51 PM
Oof, the struggle was far too real this time. So I hid for a good long while and avoided decision making :'D But, now I do the thing.

Lolaf, Souzan looks great, accepted!!!

And after lengthy deliberation and stress(why do I even make adopts, I'm terrible at deciding things) I have decided that the love interest spot goes tooo

Nyx with Kirsi!

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
11-03-2018, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 10:02 PM by Malleus.)
OOC Name: Lazuli
Character Name: Juno
Design: Bring your own, use one provided, or ask for a custom.
Appearance: Site minimum.
Personality: The secrecy that dominated his childhood has shaped him far more than he'll ever realize. For one so young Juno is as skeptical as they come. He's wary of strangers and inclined to believe the worst in people until proven otherwise. Having learned from an early age to keep his head down and his mouth closed, Juno has (until this point) done his best to fly under the radar. Among strangers he's quiet and unassuming, not for lack of an opinion but for safety's sake.

Around those he trusts Juno is a completely different wolf. Without the burden of hiding hanging over his head, Juno is free to be himself and what he is, hooo buddy, is a mad scientist. The boy lives to make things. He squirrels away baubles and knickknacks better than any magpie in the hopes that one day he'll find a use for them. In this department his imagination knows no bounds. If he can think it, he can make it. Or at the very least he can come up with a plan someone with thumbs can use to make the thing.

Alignment: True Neutral

Pack position: He was too young to have one, but he was training to be a craft-maker/trader like his adoptive mother.

History: Juno is the youngest son of Eira and Mars, and is partially the reason Eira vanished. Ignatius' brother, in his bid to reclaim the throne, first plotted to get rid of Eira. Through circumstances I'm happy to leave murky so I don't hog Eira or Ignatius' brother, Ignatius' brother forced Eira to leave. She resisted his threats (and the threats of his followers) for awhile, but upon learning she was pregnant a second time and fearing for the safety of her unborn pups, she ran. Hounded by Ignatius' loyal followers, Eira was forced to give birth in secret and leave her pup(s) with a trusted friend before she disappeared. This friend, a talented crafter, dyed Juno black to disguise his fire and ice markings and pass him off as her child. Juno has always known that he's different. His adoptive mother had to tell him something to keep him quiet about the dye that had to be touched up constantly. She refused to tell him specific details, though, and it wasn't until his first birthday (which coincided with the explosion) that his adoptive mother told him the truth about his parentage.

RP Sample: 100 word min, but I encourage more for you to get a feel for the char.

Plots: Juno wants to meet his blood family. He doesn't know which ones hate him (only that at least one is the reason he was raised in secret) and is wary of all of them, but he feels entitled to his family's name and is determined to claim his birthright. So ideally he'll track down some of his family, stalk them a bit to get a feel for whether or not they'll try to kill him (I haven't decided how much he knows, maybe he only knows who his real parents are now, idk), and then try to convince them that he's their little brother.

Goals: I want him to connect with his family. The adopted son of a simple trader, I'm guessing his upbringing was very different than his siblings. He'll be used to hardship and hunger, and while I haven't worked out his personality yet, that will have shaped him and it might make it difficult for him to connect with them.
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Lücien

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

11-13-2018, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 04:15 PM by Lücien.)
Complete!
OOC Name: Kaiju
Which Adopt?: The brother that betrayed Ig
Name: Valkorion
Design: The one provided.
Appearance: The last remnants of a smoldering kingdom, Valkorion is painted in the blaze that snuffed out his former homeland. He is a transition; a near void at his flanks with a blush of mahogany. At his hindquarters, flakes of marigold and brick sprinkle in, like cinders fluttering through a scorched night’s air. The tip of the wolf’s tail fades into the emptiness that only can match his heart.
As you progress from the brute’s rump and travel along his spine, the mahogany is stripped, cut up by a burning glow of rich tangerine orange, maroon, and crimson. A raging fire is roaring in the wolf’s gut with such intensity that it stained his pelt with its flames. The same marigold embers flicker across his rib cage, in no particular pattern, adding to the illusion that the flames are truly licking up his body. Valkorion walks through stripped flames. His forepaws dipped in glowing coals, the fires drowning out in that same rich mahogany at his shoulders and chest.
The vast majority of the wolf’s nape is a warm maroon, it lightens towards his spine, and two thick cracks that resemble molten lava seeping out of the scorched earth split his mane. One at the base of his shoulders and the other just behind his cranium. The tips of Valkorion’s ears are shining brightly yellow. The right side of Valkorion’s face is splattered with flames of marigold and tangerine fading up into his forehead. The opposite side of Valkorion’s face is actually scared. The fur near his blood rich eye burned away, sizzled until it left his cheek hot with burns. The same scarring can be seen on his right rib cage and his back left paw. He has little sensation left in that pad.
Valkorion is built like a gladiator. He is board shouldered, barrel-chested, but his legs still slim enough for him to dodge and evade. A well-crafted tool of beauty and destruction. He is evenly balanced, average in length, but on the taller side. He stands proudly, his head high and chest bared. He moved with a dignified grace and can often present himself as snobbish. His eyes are piercing, burning with a rich blood red that can bore through any soul, aiming to pick apart their secrets. As everyone has them.

Personality: Monsters are created, not born. It took time to craft Valkorion into the cruel creature that he is today. Long ago were his virtues stripped away and warped, his naivety used against him until he grew jaded and bitter. His views of justice skewed, his heart darkened, and he turned cold and angry. The shell of a man was left void, lost and lingering as all he believed in was burned away. In the darkness, the shadows of his personality seeped in; spreading like a virus.

Merciless - The world has not been forgiving to Valkorion thus why should he be? Mercy is a sign of weakness, a sign that you cannot do what needs to be done, even if it's something soul-crushing. Time has proven to him that he cannot allow his enemies to walk among the living, he must be precise in his decisions and ultimatums are the only choices.

Vengeful - Perhaps the leading trait that turned Valkorion into the monster he is today. He seeks justice against those who have done him wrong or those who were tools in such things. To betray him is signing a contract of demise. He will hurt you. He will take from you more than you took from him. He will leave you begging for death and only when he's had his fill of justice will he grant you your final wish. He trusts very few and to break his trust brings out a demon that knows no bounds. He will make you suffer, make you pay until you take your last breath. The highest offence to Valkorion is betrayal by those he lets in.

Malevolent - To wish ill will on all would be foolish, he only wishes to punish and condemn those that do not follow under his law and rule. The world is his oyster and he the pearl for all to admire. He will take whatever measures necessary to ensure this. As that is how he was raised. He became zealous, drunk with the glory that was supposed to be his. At a time he was humble but when his birthright was stripped away be became bitter.

Calculating/Plotting - Two steps ahead of the rest, the man is always seeing possible avenues and outcomes. Overthinking may be an excellent descriptor as he has a plan for every outcome. It is difficult to surprise him (anymore), to pull the wool over his eyes and trip him up. Yes, he can be outmaneuvered, and generally, he has a great admiration for those that can outwit him, but it is not an easy task to undertake. Nature and the gods above have been the only ones to truly throw wrenches in his plans. Oh, and a woman, a snake of a woman.

Sly/Cunning - Ultimately, he is a snake in the grass, coiling around his prey, hissing sweet nothings as he positions his coils and tightens slowly. He does not give out his real name to strangers and prefers to be a hush on the wind, a shadow in the background lurking. Snickering as he plays others against each other. He is poison; a virus spreading with no signs of ill intentions until it is too late.

Apathetic/Callous - If you are looking for love, you are looking in all the wrong places. If you are looking for sympathy you have barked up the wrong tree. He does not care about your petty life. He simply cares if he can use you. If you have outlast your use then you will be tossed aside. The man may reach out for physical companionship, but he does not love easily.

Domineering/Commanding - He demands respect and will either force his hand verbally or physically. He holds herself in such a way that screams he expects others to give him the respect he deserves. He will prove himself worthy of such respect by punishing those that dare defy his authority, but he will never jump through hoops for another, as it is below him. If you don't respect him because you believe 'respect is won', he wont play your games.

Respectful of those in authority - Although he prefers to be at the top of the dogpile, he will recognize and follow legitimate authority. Should he be in a position where is more beneficial for him to follow than lead, so be it. He will follow and execute orders to the finest precision. So long, as it benefits him in the long run.

Skewed since of justice - Valkorion is at a constant search for justice. He wants vengence for those done wrong, not just for himself. He believes that justice can only be found when equal or greater payment has been made. Should your mate be murdered, than the mate and offspring, or family of the murderer must be slaughtered. Should you have your birthright stripped from you unfairly, then you must take it back b any means. Stripping life or position from the one who took it.

Charismatic - He could get the attention of a thousand with just his voice and aspiration alone. He is inspiring, with an uncanny ability to connect with others. Though, he may not truly care about the other’s plight, he is able to draw their attention and raise them to new heights. He approaches life with enthusiasm and insight. His motivation is pure, to seek justice, and his conquest to reach it never falters.

Charming/Elegant - He could charm the pants off a monk and cozy up to a nun. They would think of him as a sweetheart, a precious, delightful young man. As he is respectful, has a high sense of honor and prestige, making it is hard to see past the facade and fog he’s brewed.

Loyal - To a fault. Those that he allows into his inner circle are held with the highest trust. He would die for those that would die for him. He is trustworthy, in the sense that he would never betray you once you belong to his select circle, and that if you set a task before him, it would be accomplished. He is goal oriented, and at times this can over power his loyalty to an individual if the longevity of the mission is at risk. He's not betraying you if you're standing in the way of completing the ultimate goal. You're just a victim of friendly fire.

Proud - Do not expect this man to bow and kiss your feet, as he will not. He will follow legitimate authority, but he will not be enslaved nor will he kiss ass to another. You are not greater than his self-worth. Ultimately, he is narcissistic when he thinks of himself, and in his eyes, can be without flaw.

Trustworthy of his word/Honest - If he gives you his word then it can be taken with the up most confidence that it will stand. He is blunt, straight forward, and callous. The man is genuine, albeit, he may not have the sweetest things to say, he is at least not sugarcoating things. He doesn’t lie often, and as a rule, only does so if it is to be of great benefit to him.

Fair - He may be cold but she is always fair. Each will get their share as was outlined by the agreement. He expects others to do their share and in return will be rewarded. In his eyes, fair does not mean equal either. This can come across as merciless to others but at the end of the day, it is just. What's fair to him, may not be seen as fair to others.

Alignment Lawful Evil

History: The first year of Valkorion's life was luxurious in a sense. The chosen pup in the first litter of the mighty ruler Mars. He was plucked from his siblings and regarded as the one who would finally put an end to the Northern wolves. He was pampered, glorified, and trained diligently. And Valkorion excelled. He lavished the attention, the fame, and the skills he acquired. Glory sparkled in his eye like the stars shining in clear night skies. He believed in the words that were told to him. That he would be the greatest among all of the Southern wolves.
But he stayed humble. He did not boast, gloat, or hold his privilege above his littermates. They too were essential to his success. Each one was given a task, a protector, a healer, a confident, etc. They each rose to their potential quickly. They knew little about struggle, strife, and adversity.
Then it all came to a sudden halt. Their entire first year they had been prompted to hate the North. To see them as beneath them. But Mar was sought out by the North and there were whispers of peace and a treaty. This brought an opportunity to the young wolf. His mind was expanded, his views began to change. In his naïve youth he was easy to manipulate, easy to influence. As Mars and Eira began to court and a relative peace fell among them, Valkorion found himself intermixed with wolves of the North. A young girl, who reminded him of the night settling over the land, caught his eye. She was kind and gentle, nothing like what he had ever been told about the Northern wolves. The two found love.
A litter was to be born, not long before Mars and Eira were to wed. Valkorion was convinced that this was how he was to end the quarrels between the North and South. A union of true love not one of power or politics. Mars demanded that Valkorion kept his affair a secret. Their father far more manipulative than what Valkorion had ever conceived. Mars hid Valkorion’s love and litter away. Sending them to a last oasis. Mars told Valkorion it was just too soon, that the people would not accept them. When in truth, Mars wanted his name to go down in history as the one who would unite the two kingdoms.
Four months of secret and solitude would pass. Mars and Eira wed and she glowed with new life blossoming in her belly. Mars turned to the oasis. He greeted his grandpups as always and led them to the water’s edge. The young mother, gleeful for the opportunity to find herself a meal turned away from Mars. She went off on a hunt that would be her last. When Valkorion went to check on his mate and pups he found Mars weeping above several young bodies. Mars claimed that some rogue found them and desperate for a meal he tried to eat the pups while Valkorion’s beloved was hunting. Mars had gone for a visit but he was too late, he could only stop the attacker from consuming the poor creatures and catch a gleamed of Cassandra running into the distance after another wolf.
Valkorion distraught by what he saw and enraged stormed off into the setting sun. He sought his beloved and the murderer of his children. Little did he know, the deed had been carried out by someone he thought he could trust with his life.
The deaths changed Valkorion. He became cold and distant. He withdrew himself from nearly all social aspects. He stayed in the shadows, listening and waiting. The evidence that he found of his mate’s murderer had led him back home but then the trail grew cold. It was one calm, silent night, just before the birth of Mars’ new litter that Valkorion heard whispers on the wind. The truth of his father’s betrayal came to light. Enraged, Valkorion attacked his father in his sleep. He would have been successful in killing him had it not been for the guards returning to their post.
Valkorion should have been exiled or executed for his treason, but Mars sought a more fitting punishment. He would be stripped of his title and forced to be the watchdog and trainer of the newest litter. Until the time was right, Mars had Valkorion sent away, he was locked up and beaten into submission. He would be a slave to his father’s demands, one way or another. But Valkorion was intelligent, crafty, and cunning. As his bitterness grew his plan blossomed. He’d have his vengeance one day.
Valkorion returned to the kingdom three months after the birth of the new heir, his replacement. He resented this pup with his entirety but he put up an award winning show. He even saved the young prince’s life when he fell into the rushing river. Trust grew for Valkorion, and Mars loosened his watchful grip on him. This gave Valkorion the chance to seek out others. He needed to gather followers to ensure his plan would come to flower.
He found his siblings and horrified by what they heard rallied with their brother. Then he found the girl who would be the key to his success. She was witty, pretty, and cunning. The perfect tool to slip in and eventually be the demise of Mars’ precious mixed blood. She was a tool, nothing more to him, but he trusted her. He found her to be a friend, someone he could talk to openly without judgment. He let her into his heart and allowed it to soften. Little did he know, she too would betray him.
And we all know the story from there. But what many don’t know, is how he truly found his justice against Kirsi. When she whelped his nieces and nephews all but one would be killed. A life for a life. Four pups would die, the same number of children that had been taken from him. The fifth, lay weak and appeared lost just like its siblings, but it would survive. Valkorion took in this pup and he found a new mother who would raise it as her own. Valkorion never lied to this pup. He told it the entire story and he warped their views of justice into his own. This pup worshipped Valkorion, found honor in his decisions, and would do anything for him. So when Valkorion got word of where his brother and the rest of his fractured family fled, he and the pup started their journey to end this sad story. The two would be separated, the pup being left with a small family as a rogue life was not suited for raising a child.

RP Sample: Glossy eyes of crimson stared upwards into the dying sky. Darkness pulled across the horizon, in the East, the sky was ink but as you moved towards the West, it warmed. Deep navy, sapphire, cyan, and cornflower blue, then vibrant yellow-green as the sun sank below the skyline. The wolf sighed heavily. Anxiety clouded the air leaving his chest feeling lighter. He sat no longer with thoughts of the past. His scorched paws being placed on the soft earthen soil in slow, steady strides. His mind drifted from the night to the path that lay before him. Would he go right or left? One way lead to freedom and the other lead to destruction. It was unclear if it would be his or his brothers, but at the end of it all, one of them would take their last breath.
He contemplated as he strolled forward. He could change his mind, end this now and let the both of them find peace. That wouldn’t give him the justice he sought though. The judgement and punishment for his victimization had been voided when the kingdom was destroyed by the reactor. So he had to right things. Valkorion couldn’t let the criminals go without punishment just because the court house was disintegrated. Valkorion would bring the gavel to them.
The wolf took in a deep breath, his nostrils flaring as he exhaled and trudged forward. His ears swiveled back in determination, eyes narrowed and pupils contracting. He moved like a furious wind. Sweeping across the rough terrain, his aura lashing out. Electricity fizzled in the air as his rage burned brighter. How could this world be so cruel? How could so much injustice befall him? Why was he raised to be the next great king of the Southern kingdom only to have it ripped from him by the one who put him on that pedestal? Deep down, he knew his hate for his brother was misplaced, the one he truly loathed was Mars, but all Valkorion could see was red. He wanted to hurt Mars as much as he had hurt him, and Ignatius was the key. The replacement had to fall from grace just like Valkorion had.

Plots: Death, distruction, and mayham! Naw, but really... He wants to cause as much trouble for Ig as possible, he is unsure of Kirsi, he feels as though he's had his vengance against her. He might try to reconsile with her in some way. Maybe a love-hate kinda thing, maybe they only have each other. Depends on how well Ig forgives/trusts her. I do want his litermates to pop up here too help cause issue for Ig, and I am hoping you're down with that one surviving pup coming in. He'd use them as a sleeper agent or something. Leverage against Kirsi, heartache against both parents. I would like for him to find some sorta love interest, maybe rekindle some of the kinder aspects of his personality.

Goals: Screw things up for Ig... That's kinda about it right now. Other things will probably come to mind as his story progresses though. He might join a rival pack and fill their leader’s head with doubt about Ig and his goals.

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
11-13-2018, 11:31 PM
LadyLuna and Den, Agnimitra and Saturn are both accepted! Sorry I am Slow and Unreliable™

Ignatius

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
11-15-2018, 05:31 PM
-slaps desk-

Kaiju Valkorion is accepted! Love it, love/hate him so much it hurts, can't wait to get him in play!!!