Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Darkened paws glided through the lush grass, placed with care as to not disturb the peace that had settled in this area. Head was held high, rimmed ears swivelling atop the girl's head while her purple gaze swept over the territory. There was an air of warmth to this place, feeling a familiarity despite never being here before. It was nice. The only thing she wasn't too fond of though, there were some rather fresh scents of other people in the area. Moving further through the territory, it looked as though someone had settled here as well but not exactly a pack. A simple loner perhaps?

There was a part of the young female that wanted to announce her presence so they didn't think she was here to cause trouble. But at the same time, she just wanted to move by and not be a bother. So, for the time being, she would move more casual, not bothering to muffle her movements but also not being obnoxious about it. With a small smile, if someone were to approach, she moved towards the body of water. Coming to a stop at the water's edge to stretch out her legs with a low groan, feeling the pull on her burning muscles from the travelling.
Currently in heat for Winter.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-24-2018, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2018, 08:39 PM by Branch.)

Spring was back and this meant it was time for him to travel, to gather, and to fill his stock dens. He had just finished cleaning out his storage dens right when spring hit and he knew what needed to be collected to fill them once again. There was plenty of herbs he needed to collect, but there was also plenty of trinkets to collect also. He headed out early that morning heading to a spot he knew held some trinkets. The range was one place he had visited a time or two last spring. Tornach had been one wolf he met and his beautiful set up here with his fences and livestock. He planned to revisit the man soon and hoped to trade with him. The last time he had visited a wolf rudely tried to take down one of Torn's young elk and caused havoc.

He was headed through the old fenced off pasture where the large lake resided. His intentions were to head through the old pasture and head to the large barn where he would search to find odd things, or the old machinery building by the field. Although something side tracked him making him pause and test the air. Another scent was brought to him, another wolf was nearby. His tail wagged slightly before he altered his course and headed towards the stranger. His satchel was thrown over his left front leg and neck and gently flapped against him as he moved.

When the other wolf came into site he let out a friendly bark, letting the other know he was approaching. She was drinking at the shore of the lake.

"Morning," he greeted her when he was close enough.

"Speech" 'Think'

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-25-2018, 07:35 AM
A single ear shifted atop the girl's head at the sound of another approaching, causing her to swing in the direction it came from. Purple gaze would fall upon a wolf, immediately feeling a sense of embarrassment and shyness come over her. Mainly because she had noticed one or two people who were semi-settled here, hoping this wasn't one of them about to shoo her off and challenge her presence. Chin tucked in, taking a deep breath in an attempt to remain relatively calm and appear friendly enough. The last thing she would want to happen was causing a scene or bad impression, hoping to find a place to settle and rest from all her travels.

A thankful distraction, she couldn't help but focus on the item around his neck and bump against his leg. It looked oddly similar to one her own mother would wear back home, unable to think of the name at this moment. Then a voice rose, greeting the young female. Clearing her throat and giving a mini shake of her head, Loccia refocused back on the stranger with a timid smile and swish of her tail. "Hello." Her voice was soft, sweet as well. But it felt distracted, her gaze looking up to the man, clearly surprised by his sheer size and rather handsome looks.

She was nearly half his size, something she would normally find intimidating. With a pelt clear of debris, the patterns mixed and blended together in a nice way, standing out in some places that accented his body. Not overly muscular or slim, he was built enough. Bright blue eyes sitting within his skull, further accented by the lighter markings around his face. It made her feel so tiny in comparison, whether in physical strength or how she considered her own beauty. She was slender, having speed on her side and flexibility, holding some feminine curves in her hips, belly and shoulders. Her coat had more bold markings to it, eyes holding a light-toned gaze of violet. Not to mention some of the dirt still mingled with the fur, not bothering to clean it when she had been travelling.

Now she was regretting it, not expecting to meet someone right away.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-25-2018, 07:42 PM

He was used to other's focusing in on the satchel he carried because it wasn't part of the normal especially around here. He hadn't met anyone else in these lands to carry the same thing. It was common in his family to have jewelry or some sort of trinkets worn especially when traveling away from the clan. It was a way to recognize where you had come from, especially when his family had become so diverse in patterns and colors. It was one thing he hoped to incorporate when he did eventually create a pack.

He stopped at the edge of the water smiling at the female and noticing the timid smile, but he wouldn't say anything about it not wanting her to be more timid then she already was. Instead he allowed his features to relax and he reclined into a sitting position so that he wouldn't look intimidating. Her greeting was soft spoken and he was glad she greeted him back. He had some fear that maybe she wouldn't be interested in being social, but the greeting was a positive sign.

"Nice day so far don't you think?" he said with another wag of his tail.

Her soft violet eyes stood out on her and make most of his attention be drawn there. Though he did notice her slim form, most likely built for speed where he was mostly build for power and defense. She had more bolder markings that stood out better compared to his and he liked that. It made her stand out more a face he could easily remember.

"Speech" 'Think'

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-25-2018, 08:10 PM
A slow breath slipped from the girl's lips when the stranger spoke once more, taking a step closer to the water. Pleasant enough, he sat on the bank and asked about the day. "I would have to agree." She answered in a sweet tone, the smile growing less timid as time passed on. She silently scolded herself for allowing herself to stare, imagining how her parents wouldn't be too happy about such rude actions. But would it make things awkward if she just apologised? Or more so if she waited and appeared to have no manners? Ugh, why was meeting people so confusing.

Clearing her throat the girl would look to her paws and shift them like a child. "I'm sorry for staring... it's just... my mother had something similar back home and it isn't too common a thing for people to carry around." She spoke up, lifting her gaze and motioning to his satchel with her snout. Ears flicked back nervously, paws set closely together as though she was expecting him to not accept her apology. "It is lovely." This short interaction felt so strange, but she was trying. It wasn't often she came into contact with people outside her own family.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-26-2018, 07:17 PM

He smiled to her reply, glad that is seemed she was willing to be social. If she hadn't he would have respectfully have left. Her smile also grew a little less timid giving him some relief. He was a large wolf, but he never wanted anyone to view him as a monster or even as a danger, unless of course they were being a threat. His gaze looked out over the water for a moment not really noticing how she was staring at his bag. Only when she cleared her throat did his attention moved back to her. She apologized for staring and his brows furrowed slightly, but things became clear when she explained.

She had been staring at his satchel, something that both surprised him and he was delighted to hear why. He shook his head lightly at first.

"No need to apologize, it seems that most wolves around here don't carry things like these. Similar to you my aunt used to carry something similar around collecting herbs and traveling with them tucked inside and thank you, I was lucky enough to find it while digging around a couple territories over." he replied. "Did you mother use it for Herb collecting?"

"Speech" 'Think'

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-26-2018, 07:41 PM
She watched with curiosity, ears pulling forward as her full attention was given to the stranger. He responded to her apology, seeming to accept and explain the story behind it. He explained that it wasn't a common thing in these lands, that his own aunt also carried one around to collect herbs while travelling. It was actually pretty similar to her mothers reasoning behind her own. Though it seemed this male found it in another territory rather than making his own, but she still found it pretty amazing.

"That's pretty neat." She responded with an enthused wag of her tail, small smile turning into a grin as she stood there. "For herbs and even her skunk companion." The female chuckled, looking off at the water and she remember those days. "It seemed pretty important to her, I just wish she was actually able to see it since my father made it for her." She added, just kind of in her own memories in that moment.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-26-2018, 08:13 PM

He grew even more interested to hear that her mother's had been created for her. There was some in his family that were crafters, but he had never caught on to the skill. Even though his satchel wasn't made special he was still proud of it. Her mother also had a companion, something that was also common with his own family.

"Skunk Companion? I've seen lots of companions, but I'm not sure how she could handle the smell of a skunk," he spoke with a grin, joking with her. "I'm sure it was, if I had something made by a loved one I would cherish it forever."

He then remembered that he had never formally introduced himself. His mother would thoroughly growl at him for such a foolish thing. In fact he should have done it right after his greeting.

"I'm Branch Wreckage by the way, sorry I didn't state that to start," he said with a smile. "So your father was a crafter then? Or did he specialize in other things as well?"

"Speech" 'Think'

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-26-2018, 08:35 PM
It was funny to see and hear the male's reaction towards her mother having a skunk companion. She had to admit that it was pretty unusual, the animals having a rather foul odour even if they didn't spray. Personally, she wouldn't have such a creature by her side, but she wouldn't diss her mother. Afterall, she had enjoyed Pluto's companionship, even on his grumpy days. She wasn't offended by the man's joke either, shrugging her shoulders and even laughing somewhat. "I guess it worked for her, being blind, it would be easy to follow his scent for a distance." Vice versa as well. The skunk would accompany anyone would venture further than the usual course, just in case anything would happen.

He then introduced himself, which had gone right over her head to do. Branch Wreckage. An interesting name had a nice little ring to it. "No worries, guess it was nerves." She smirked, dipping her skull towards him. "Loccia Matthias." The girl wouldn't normally give her full name, but it seemed to come as a reflex to the male giving his. Not that she was anyone of important lineage, just a simple girl from a small family was all. "He wasn't exactly a crafter... or specialized in anything." With a chuckle she would kind of looked off to the side, as though she found the idea a joke. In a loving manner of course. "He tried to make things, but was rather clumsy... I think he tried so that my mother felt... less burdened about her disability." She admitted, lavender gaze returning to his.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-12-2018, 02:19 PM

She went on the explain her mother was blind and the skunks scent was easy to fallow for miles. She too seemed a bit amused by his joke which made him feel more comfortable. He didn't at all want to offend her so to see that she took no offense to his comment relieved him. He nodded in agreement with her statement knowing that it would be a great help to the blind women.

"Companions in general, no matter what size or species seem to be able to help in many ways. We had one blind healer in our group that had a loud raven to help her get around, but many of my other family members have different companions." he stated.

She then introduced herself in return and he mentally repeated the name, to memorize it. He never like getting names mixed up so he did his best to memorize it to something unique about herself. He felt the eyes with the thick blaze of dark grey between them would be easy enough to remember. In fact the light purple eyes is something he had never came across before so he would be sure to remember it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Loccia," he stated in return, glad he decided to stop and greet her.

She went on the explain her father wasn't a crafter and hadn't really specialized in anything, but would attempted to make things. It was admirable to hear and it sounded similar to something his own family would do.

"That's vary admirable of him," he replied while his bright blue gaze was on hers.

"Speech" 'Think'

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-24-2018, 03:33 PM
The girl seemed to perk up some, listening to Branch speak about his own family having different companions to aide them. It was an interesting lifestyle, one she wasn't really able to be comfortable with completely back home. But perhaps that was only because the type of creature her mother had by her side, stinky little guy. She couldn't deny that he was pretty great though, someone she could trust and speak to when needed. She sometimes even wondered if she would be like her mother and get one of her own. FOrm that special bond with another.

Skull dipped when he responded politely to her mini introduction. "Likewise." She had responded, finding a pleasure in speaking with this man in just this short amount of time. To be honest, she would probably want to see him again after this little encounter. Coming to the bit about her father, she felt a ping of pride. "Thank you." A little awkward to say for herself, but she appreciated the kind words about her father. Even if this man had not physically met him before. But that was enough about other people, perhaps they could talk about their actual selves?

Clearing her throat the young woman would move off a step and glance back to Branch with a kind smile, lavender eyes bright. "Do you live around here? Or perhaps are you just passing through?" She asked with curiosity, wondering if he would have some valuable information she could use if Loccia were to settle around here.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
09-26-2018, 08:24 PM

He smiled lightly at her reply, glad that she felt it was a pleasure to meet him. It wasn't often he got this nice type of interaction with someone. It was odd, but it seemed that there wasn't many wolves that passed around his normal haunts. You would think there would be plenty, but maybe he just wasn't in the right area. It was really relieving to have this type of interaction. He was a social creature, being raised with so many others around him that the lack of social interaction was a downer for him.

He would throw himself into something to do to try and keep himself upbeat, but it was difficult at times. So he was grateful for meeting this female and getting to have a nice conversation. He nodded with another smile as she thanked him on the words about her father. It was truly his opinion, the little stuff is what mattered the most even if it was far from perfect.

She made movement drawing himself from his thoughts looking back at him with those pretty and bright lavender eyes. Her smile was contagious and made his own smile grace his lips once again.

"I live south east from here in a territory called Weeping woods, during the day I frequently travel out to hunt for things, track prey, and gather some herbs so I guess you would consider it a bit of both," he replied. "And you? Do you live around here?"

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-03-2018, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 12:39 PM by Loccia. Edit Reason: coding )

Delicate ears perked forward at the man’s voice, drawing her attention to focus on Branch in those moments. With a small tilt of her skull, the girl would glance in the direction he mentioned, humming quietly to herself in thought at attempting to remember the name. Weeping woods, that was where he lived. After a few moments, she would be drawn back to him, nodding her head as he explained that he frequently travelled out for hunting, tracking and gathering of herbs. A mix of things. That was nice to know, a friendly face was nearby if he didn’t mind a visitor.

“Oh no, I’m actually new to this territory.” She began to explain with a light shake, smile remaining upon her friendly features. “My mother was born here… so I’ve been curious about her old home.” The personal information just kind of spewed from her mouth without much intention. Which she seemed to quickly realize and almost regret. Her brows came together ever so slightly, her gaze drifting to the ground before quickly coming back up. She was supposed to be careful in this place, for bad things was always lurking around the corner. But perhaps it would be alright, after all, Branch told her where he lived so he couldn’t be that bad. Right?

If he didn’t mind, the young girl would definitely like to meet up again and see if he could show her around a bit. After she was a little better acquainted with the territory, perhaps. It could be as simple as showing her particular landmarks that were helpful or even where some good herbs were to collect. Maybe toss a small hunt or two in there as a snack. A simple walk or whatever would also work perfectly fine, she wouldn’t be picky. Loccia just had to hope she wouldn’t be any trouble, seeing as she was finding it pleasant to interact with another that wasn’t a family member.

“Maybe we can meet up once I’ve got my bearings here?” She would throw the idea out there and see what his response would be. Then move forward from there, offering that smile once more with a wag of her tail.

”speech”

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-09-2018, 08:59 PM

His ears pricked forward as she answered him a bit surprised. Although it made him feel more relatable to her in a way. He remembered what it was like when he arrived here. He remembered that there was times he had to tread carefully and was worried about danger. It also relieved him that they had met because now she at least had one friendly face to turn to if she needed. At least it seemed like and he hoped that he would see her after this meeting. He was enjoying her company and getting to know her and hoped that she felt the same. He nodded to her words smiling a little.

"Well I hope your enjoying the territories so far. The ones I've been through seem fairly pleasant," he replied.

He would have no problem showing her around, in fact he was kinda hoping she would ask. It would give him company and he would be able to continue getting to know her. All he wanted was to form relationships with others and he had felt these new lands would provide that opportunity, at first he was disappointed, but he stuck it out and things were starting to get better. He hoped that soon he would get enough interest in his dreams that he could get his pack up and going. His attention drew to her again as she spoke perking up a little bit. It was a promising sentence and he smiled.

"Of course! It would be great to meet up again," he replied.

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-10-2018, 10:58 AM

She smiled at his words, giving a small nod of her head in return. To be honest, she has not even ventured very far from this one spot. Taking it nice and slow before exploring a new territory and becoming overwhelmed. Then there was the matter of the whole reason she was out here was to explore her mother’s old home and learn about the old kingdom that once ruled there. In time though she would work out her own course and get things done, there was no rush from her end. Unless something interesting popped up of course. She would just have to wait and see.

Branch seemed to like the idea of them meeting up once she got her bearings around here, feeling herself perk up in his response. “That sounds wonderful, how about I find you when the season changes?” She asked, finding that to be a decent bit of time. It would not be too soon and not too late, the change of seasons right around the corner. Plus it could give them ideas on what to do once they met up once more. Heaven knows she will need all the time she can get to plan something out. It would be a time to breathe and relax, take in the beauty of this land.

”speech”

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-11-2018, 07:41 PM

Branch didn't mind at all that she wanted to settle in first. He could imagine things were as overwhelming as when he himself made it here. Life as a loner wasn't easy and though right now she had a good spot the make a home out of, there was always a chance someone would come and claim the territory and run her out. That's the chance every Loner took though. His thoughts briefly drifted to Torn who also lived here with his fenced in elk. He was a loner as well and surely Loccia has already discovered his scent. He still needed to come and trade with that male, but for now he would give them both their space. His attention drew back to her as she spoke and he smiled nodding his head.

"Sounds like a great plan," he replied.

He would stay clear of the range until she came to see him, not wanting to seem like he was invading in any way. Once she came to meet him again he would make plans to come and trade with Tornach.

"Well I won't keep you any longer, I hope you settle in well and I will see you then," he said with a smile before getting up. "Goodbye Loccia!"

With that he headed away from her , thinking it was a good time to begin the travel home anyway

-exit Branch-

Loccia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-27-2019, 08:31 AM

So it was settled, Loccia would come to visit Branch a bit south from here once she got her bearings. That should work just fine, maybe she could even bring a small bit of prey as a gift. The male would say his goodbyes to which she dipped her skull, wishing her luck here. ”Thank you, farewell, Branch.” She said sweetly as he began to turn away, finding a smile drawing over her features before she too turned and headed off deeper in the range to explore.

-exit-

”speech”