Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-01-2018, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:28 PM by Torin.)

How was it that now that he was finally back home he was itching to go out again... maybe it was the fact he knew that he couldn't keep putting off talking to his dad, especially not after his chat with Kairi or maybe it was his uncertainty about his burgeoning feelings for Derecho or maybe it was the increased responsibility he was taking on as Frostbite was tending to his family or maybe it was a combination of all three.

Regardless during one of Frost's shifts he finally relented, listening to his innate desire to just escape, at least for a bit. Not even a day; he'd be back before too long... that much he had promised himself.

Still as he entered the mouth of the strange cavern he couldn't help feeling his thoughts quiet a moment, observing the strange glowing plant life.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
10-01-2018, 08:12 PM

She had sent Eli with Thora to ensure her remaining daughter stayed safe as she traveled. She was nearly a year old now and though Storm would rather her stay around the girl wanted to roam. Storm couldn't keep up with her anymore and in fact was beginning to tire vary easily. She had no one else but Eli to go with her. If she knew where her older children were lingering maybe one of them would take their younger sister. She still didn't know what she was going to do, she knew her sickness was bad, but she couldn't break it to Thora, not at her age.

Slowly the black and silver women moved, not really knowing where she was headed. Her pace was slow, taking her time so that hopefully she wouldn't go tired so easily. Her ears and nose were both alert as she drifted back into the habit of moving around herself. She was growing more used to be alone now that Chin stayed behind with her family clan. She wanted to come back to Boras and find her kids again. She had crossed close to Abaven already and she could no longer find Corentine's scent. Her daughter must have moved so she had no clue where to start looking for either of her children.

She felt the shadow of the cave on her silver back as she entered it, sounds began to echo as she traveled into the cave. Ears swiveled on her head as she took in the sounds around her. Nose twitching as she caught the fresh scent of another that had just also came into this vary cave.

"Hello?" she quietly called out.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-14-2018, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:29 PM by Torin.)

Torin was slowly making his way through the cave, moving slowly though as he was wary of hidden drops or raised bits of earth, while he wasn't totally left in the dark the lighting wasn't exactly bright, all things considered the best you could say was that the cave was dim. So he wasn't exactly far from the mouth of the cave when a voice called out.

Turning around Torin laid eyes on an older woman, it wasn't exactly too easy to make out what she looked like as she blocked the natural light behind her, but he could see she was covered in a light color, though in the light of the strange glowing she seemed awash in a blue green light, and it didn't pass him by that the woman's eyes were clouded and pale, also seeming to glow in the same tone as her fur.

"Greetings," he rumbled, "if you're going to come in, tread with caution; the ground is quite uneven." It was a good faith warning though he also didn't expect her to approach at all.

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
10-14-2018, 09:11 PM

A voice answered back shortly after her call, ears perking forward to catch the words he spoke. She had tried to never let her disability stop her from doing things, but his fair warning was greatly appreciated. It helped her to anticipate and to move slower in order to keep herself from stumbling or falling. So she moved forward, but kinda shuffled as she moved. In order to be able to feel the uneven parts of the floor before it ended up making her stumble. She made her way towards the male in a slow pace, tail gently wagging behind her to show that she was friendly. The delicate women didn't take to long to get close enough that his scent overtook everything else. She was a mere few feet away from him, leaving space, but close enough that they wouldn't have to yell at each other and he could see her clearly.

Her nose twitched as she took in his intermingled scent, similar to how Bass smelled when she first met him. Although there was entirely different smell so it led her to believe he must live within a pack. She didn't know what pack, but one of them.

"It's at least cooler in here then out there in the sun," she said with a soft smile.

She had never been in this cave before and it was hard for her to know what exactly was in here. Aside from sound and smell she didn't know what anything was unless she touched it and felt it.

"Anything interesting in here aside from uneven floors?" she was curious at what drew him in here.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-15-2018, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:29 PM by Torin.)

He watched patiently as she began to slowly make her way inside, shuffling almost and while some part of him wanted nothing more than to rush to the woman's side to help guide her he would push that desire down. She seemed capable enough, there wasn't anyone else with her after all... though she carried the scent of others on her pelt, similar enough he could guess they were family.

She commented that it was cooler in the cave than outside and Torin nodded before remembering she probably couldn't see that, grunting in agreement. Then she asked what else there was and he took a moment to look around again, drawing in the sight around him.

"Uh, further in, closer to where I am there's patches of mushrooms... and they uh- they glow. They're a sort of blue-green, with uh, some purple coming through as well." He paused for a moment, unsure if she'd even understand what much of what he'd said meant. If she'd ever had sight before maybe... still he'd continue on. "They aren't very bright, more of a dim light."