Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-04-2018, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 01:51 PM by Eurus.)

"LAST ONE OUT IS A ROTTEN EGG," he shouted as he beelined it out of the den.

Their father had just told them that they could finally go outside, finally have plenty of room to play. He was back until his next patrol so he wanted to watch the pups as their mother took a much needed break. The big pawed boy flew out of the den, into the large area under their willow. It's long leaves shading the area and acting like a vary large natural curtain. He was the first one out and the first one to flop onto his back and roll in the cool grass outside, so happy to just have room to run and play. Itching his back in the grass briefly before he rolled to his feet and turned towards the entrance of the den to playfully launch himself at the first sibling he saw.

He wanted to rumble, tumble, and play fight like there was no tomorrow. It was getting to crammed in the den to be able to do this and he hoped his first victim of rough housing was his brother. He was so full of energy that he needed to get it out he was unable to sit still all morning.

"Eurus Talk", & 'Eurus Think'

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-04-2018, 02:06 PM

He was quick to step back away from the den entrance and move off to the side, knowing now that he had told the pups they were allowed out today they would be flying out. He settled himself down at the base of their willow tree and relaxed as he prepared to watch the pups. He was sure his mate needed a break and the pups were big enough that it was finally time to discover the world outside of the den. He watched as his larger son was the first one barreling out of the den making a deep chuckle rumble from his chest.

He smiled knowing he had plenty of time before his next patrol to spend with his family. He was also hoping that maybe some other pack members would stop by and meet the new generation. He wanted the pups to meet the members of the pack, but first they had to wear down their energy some so they would be behaved and not be little terror's

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'

Eira

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Eira was unsure of this whole plan to venture outside. To begin with, it looked huge out there and the smaller girl was afraid to go out, opting instead to come stand and peek out from in front of her father. She looked over the trees with long weepy looking branches, watched the grass wave in the wind, and listened to the water of the nearby pond. Until her brother came crashing through. Watching Eurus dash out with little hesitation and listen to his brotherly challenge to them, Eira found her tail waving. If he could go out like that she could too! Plus it was cramped in the den with four other siblings and Mother and Father. Not that she hadn't enjoyed the closeness of her family.

Gathering herself to run, the small tricolored pup chased after her larger brother, giggling as she went. When Eurus flopped onto the grass, Eira didn't hesitate to tackle him and dash away, tearing through the taller grasses of their home. "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" She taunted, knowing she would have to wrestle him away if he did, but she hoped to pass it on to another sibling. While she could handle herself -she was sure after all the play fighting in the den - it would be more fun to include others in their games!

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Anoixi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
10-05-2018, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:06 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi would have been the first one out of the den if he'd wanted to. That's what he told himself anyways, still blinking the sleep from his eyes as Eurus called out his challenge. "Not it!"He yawned as he rose to his paws, stretching before finally making the mad dash towards the mouth of the den and-

Well the next thing he knew his brother was crashing into him, sending the boy tumbling to his right into the grass, he rolled slightly, jumped to his paws and fixed his brother with his most scathing glare, which wasn't very effective in all truth. "No Fair!" He complained loudly, though he was giggling, a playful grin evident on his face. He would let loose a puppy growl and launch himself back at his brother, attempting to land on him in such a way he could gnaw playfully on Eurus' mottled ears. As wrapped up in his playful tussle with his brother as he was, Anoixi managed to miss his sister's challenge.

"Speech" Think

Art by Evertenn
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Valanga

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Church
10-14-2018, 09:20 PM

“Wait for me! Wait for me!” She cried and all but burst from the den, her thin tail whipping in a full arch as she tore across their designated play area, running erratically and leaping excitedly only to completely miss her landing and topple on top her belly. "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!” Eira cried and any humiliation or pain Val might have felt vanished in an instant. She chased after her sister with an excited shriek, giggling all the while as she began to close the distance, “I’M GONNA GET YOU EIRA!” She playfully threatened then once again lost her footing and tumbled onto her side, knocking all the wind from her lungs in a single surprised “Wuff!”

Speaking  Thinking You

Fawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
10-17-2018, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 08:47 AM by Fawn.)

She was the last one out, but that didn't stop her from trying to join in the fray. She bounded out of the den with enthusiasm, albeit slower than the rest of her siblings. She was the smallest of them all, the runt if she had to be labeled. She hoped one day she would grow as big as her dad, but of course, it was just naive thinking. Wagging her tail, she stood at the mouth of the den and looked up at the tree in wonder. Its branches hung over them, shielding them from the rest of the world. She wanted to know what lied beyond, and if there were any others out there she could play with. She took a few steps to the side, wondering if she could sneak away to peek beyond the veil, but then oversized ears perked as she heard one of her sisters. Her head whipped around to see that Valanga had fallen, and already Fawn found herself concerned. Bounding over to her, she nosed her larger sister and prodded her with a paw. "Are you okay Val? D'ya want some help? Huh, do ya? Do ya?" She peered around as her other siblings tussled, but she waited for Val to get up before doing anything else.

"Speak"

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-28-2018, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:27 PM by Torin.)

Torin had been giving Frostbite and Stardust some space after the birth of their pups, taking on more of the responsibilities. So he'd yet to properly see the pups or their mother. As he heard the tell tale signs of pups playing, giggling and yells, he would adjust his course. The patrol could wait a bit.

He approached with caution, not wanting to startle the new parents or their pups. He spotted Frostbite off to the side and approached him, settling onto his haunches beside the older man, watching as the pups romped around. Two of them seemed to be engaged in a wrestling match while the rest were chasing each other around. "They're energetic." He rumbled, a hint of amusement in his voice and his lips twitching slightly.

"How are they doing?" He hadn't heard much about the kids yet, and this was his cautious way of checking in.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-12-2018, 08:12 PM

As he predicted majority of his children came flying out of the den. His eyes watched as both his boys got into an immediate boys tumble and the girls began to play with each other. He couldn't help the pride that swelled within his chest at his five healthy and happy kids. He was so glad him and Star had time to create their little family and it was the second best decision of his life. His first best had been asking Star to be his mate. The two of them had never had the time to officially celebrate before she had been kidnapped. After she had returned time seemed to whirl by in a blur and they still hadn't had the proper time to announce things, but with the litter of pups he was sure all the pack was now well aware. Part of him was regretful that they hadn't had much time to themselves, but he loved his family and wouldn't change their choice at all.

After a few short moments of watching them a familiar face approached making his smile widen into a grin. Torin settled beside him and watched the pups play for a few moments. His comment made a deep chuckle rumble from Frost's chest.

"I don't understand where all the energy comes from," he replied while looking back to them.

His ears perked as Torin asked how they were and Frost's smile turned to a soft one, tail gently wagging.

"I'm happy to say they are all doing wonderful. It's hard to say what skills they will end up having at this age, but I plan to do some individual bonding time with them." he replied.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'