Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-19-2018, 06:43 PM

Pyralis walked in silence as Alkali flew overhead. She was grateful to be reunited with her companion but now she needed some time to collect herself. She knew it was high time she return to Risen but she didn't want the confirmation of her greatest fears. She didn't want to know if her child was dead. There was something safe about not having a definitive answer.

Above her the moon shown bright and brilliant in a cloudless night sky. It was lovely here. As she moved through the south a forest of bone white trees caught her attention. Now this was a curious sight. Venturing closer Pyralis came upon a ring of stones with a strange glowing pool in the center. Her brow wrinkled as Alkali flew down to land next to her. "Pyralis, what is this place?"

"I don't know, Alkali." Whatever it was, it made her fur stand on end. She could feel something in the air, like a pressure pushing in on her. Part of her told her to leave immediately but that was swiftly overridden by her curiosity. Before she even realized what she was doing she had walked to the edge of the pool.

"Talk" "Alkali" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Andras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-19-2018, 09:50 PM

“My my…” He purred as he approached his sister. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost dear Pinky Py.” He all but sang, his massive form stepping from the darkness to approach her, his wide grin all but splitting his face in two.

Pyralis was a welcome sight to the ripper, something he could associate as the family he had left behind but might not gut him on sight. Well, he hoped not anyway. Fights were messy and he was getting older. He noticed immediately that the woman appeared quite different from the wild and voracious sister he had once known. Had motherhood changed her so much? Or had he simply not known her at all. It was hard to say, and admittedly he hadn’t spent as much time with his family as he would have liked before his favorite plaything had escaped and he had unsuccessfully tried to reclaim it.

A fools errand, but he was not above believing himself to be a fool. He stepped toward her with a soft chuckle and slowly began to wander between the stones with the weightlessness and forboding of a wraith.

"Talk" Thought

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-23-2018, 04:40 PM
Treat!

Pyralis gets a treat!

Thanks to the watchful eye of her avian companion, Pyralis is free to explore the Alabastrine Shrine much more easily. A cloudless night and a brilliant moon shining overhead lend to the perfect night for exploring. Pyralis will gain +5 Navigation points for exploring the shrine with (1) more navigation post!

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-23-2018, 04:48 PM
Trick!

Andras gets a trick!

Perhaps Andras is too distracted by taunting his dear sister, but as he weaves between the strange stones his paws become inadvertently tangled in a mess of vines. Whoops. Andras gets a bad event!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-28-2018, 01:52 PM

Pyralis had just started to peer into the pool when she heard the sound of approaching pawsteps. She whirled around, her hackles raised and ready for a fight when she recognized the man as Andras. She smirked. "Well, well, I wasn't expecting to see you here, Annie-poo. And I wouldn't say a ghost exactly, more likely I'm looking at a ghoul." She couldn't help but tease him right back and indeed, to many Andras was a monster but the same could be said of her and most of her family. However, she always felt that Andras had a particularly nasty streak.

The beautiful moonlight spilled over the land and she knew she'd be into a good night of exploring. The whole world seemed to glow and her eyes gazed across the land, taking it in. As she turned back to Andras she noticed he'd gotten himself tangled up in the vines. She let out a laugh. "This territory does not seem to be agreeing with you." She moved to help him free himself. "Tell me would you care to join me for a little exploration? Maybe we can find a nice coyote couple to maul… or do you still have your captive? Maybe he needs some exercise." She let out a dark laugh. She'd heard of the prisoner from her son Ashiel but she'd never bothered to interact with him. She'd had to much on her mind and her own servant, Lydia, to deal with.

"Talk" "Alkali" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!