gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
10-24-2018, 05:07 PM

It felt odd to be home after leaving the island, anxiety ate at her and she wasn't quite sure of the mood she would find the demonic king in. Would he know she left the island or had he been too busy hunting? Faerie lights twinkled everywhere as she walked, though she wasn't sure if this was good or bad as all of them stayed silent. It lent to the already spooky feeling that had developed in her chest. She needed everything to be alright, as she wasn't ready to die just yet. Azariah looked up to find Umbra, but the raven was no where to be seen, and the young witch felt vulnerable even with her skull mask firmly in place. Perhaps she should not have waited until dark to come home, but she had herbs to gather. Surely the demon king could understand there weren't enough on the island to keep her stores up. He had to understand...

Walk. "Talk." Think. "Umbra."
Art by MONSTER

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3

Lucifer I

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Asena
10-26-2018, 01:50 PM

To say he hadn't noticed Azariah running off would be a bold face blatant lie. He noticed. And he was beyond pissed.

He was awaiting their return upon the forests edge, in the direction of his mansion of death. That was if she even had the gall to return and take her punishment. She was honestly lucky he was bound to his word or she would be dinner, besides she had more use to him alive than dead. She ad the potential of carrying his spawn and with the amount of breeding he had been doing with her it was highly likely his "gifts" had seated themselves inside her womb. His line was too precious to risk. She would live.

This time at least.

As she came into sight he stood, the hair along his spine on end as he approached her. Umbra had came earlier since the bird didn't have to swim to reach the island. "So you have the nerve to break your word then return...." He was eerily calm with his speech but his eye could not hide his fury at having her break her word. He stopped a short distance ahead of her, His posture cold and uncaring towards her. If she wanted his love once more she would have to not only explain herself but work to earn it.

"Speech"

Lucifer Leviathan
I'm meaner than my demons

You should be scared of me

Asmodeus

Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
11-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Treat!

Azariah gets a treat!

Treasure beyond measure - as the woman comes ashore she finds a whole bundle of kelp already spread out and dried nicely. Score! This mineral-rich sea plant is well known among healers for its beneficial properties, and will go well in Azariah's herb stash for later use. Azariah earns 16 gems!