size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
08-20-2018, 10:10 AM
She knew her pups were likely getting bored of the moors already. Soon they'd be three months old, and she planned to let them have the run of the whole territory. She wanted to be able to know where they were, of course, so they would need to get her permission to wander over to the plains, but they'd be allowed to do so. She couldn't just let them take off into the plains without knowing them first, though, and they'd probably appreciate a bit of a field trip.

To that end, she sat upon the border between the plains and the moor with a smile. Lifting her head, she called to her pups, not a command, but simply an invitation to any of them that were bored and looking for an adventure. She'd bring anyone who answered the call over to explore the plains and introduce them to the different dangers and landmarks in the unfamiliar territory that would, in a short time when they were allowed there alone, help them find their way back home at night.

Meriadoc

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-28-2018, 07:04 PM
His mom was SO far away! He'd never make it! "WAIT!!" he howled. Geoffrey just knew he was going to get left behind. "MOMMA WAIT FOR ME!" Granted, he probably deserved it since he'd ventured a kind of far from where he was supposed to be, but still. He'd only gone so far because he was bored AND he hadn't even meant to go so far. It had just happened. He'd followed the fun and it had taken him away.

Geoffrey flung himself unceremoniously at his mother's paws. "Whew," he wheezed, "I didn't want to get lefted behind." Honestly he was a little surprised that he was the first one there. "Where're we going?"

[Image: jqslMGb.png]

Caelia

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (95)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
09-02-2018, 10:54 AM
The prospect of an adventure was enough to catch Caelia's interest. Her ears perked at the sound of her mother's familiar call, swiveling to discern what direction she was in in comparison to herself. She was not commanding them, simply inviting them, but the slender female's interest had been captured and she refused to let the moment pass her by without seeing what was her mother was planning. Caelia stretched, arching her back and letting her forepaws splay out ahead of her, before heading toward the plains.. a place she wasn't yet familiar with, but fully intended to get to know, once she was of age to explore it on her own.

She was surprised to see that Geoffrey had beaten her there, and frowned slightly - she wasn't fiercely competitive by nature, but she didn't love being left behind, either. "Yeah, what's we doing out here?" Caelia quipped gently, hearing the tail end of her brother's question, and tilting her head to the site as she looked upon her mother's face.

Gwenevere

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
10-08-2018, 08:44 PM
Gwen smiled as Geoff and Caelia came bouncing up to answer her call. The other pups were still off elsewhere, but it didn't much matter. It would be easier not to have to herd all five of them at once in a place unfamiliar to them. Just Geoffrey and Caelia would be easier to handle alone. She could introduce Artur and Viviane to the plains another time. Cairo, she didn't know when he'd be able to walk that far - he'd gotten sick again, probably because he'd ventured out while still getting over the illness last time. She sighed internally, but smiled at the two kids. "Do you two want to come with me on an adventure to explore a new land?"

Meriadoc

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-31-2018, 08:12 PM
An adventure?? Unable to contain his excitement, Geoffrey giddily bounced from paw to paw all the while squealing, "I do, I do! I LOVE adventures! Where are we going?" He hoped it was someplace good. Someplace full of things he'd never seen before with lots of bugs and plants.

Geoffrey was kind of glad it was only going to be him and Caelia. While he loved all of his siblings dearly, he treasured the times that he didn't have to fight so hard for his mother's attention. He wasn't the orneriest or sickest of his siblings and being one of five certainly didn't help his case any.

[Image: jqslMGb.png]