Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
11-05-2018, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 12:32 PM by Philomena.)
Yes indeed, ya'll heard right. I've been inactive for so long that Philomena has gone and had some offsite kiddos! I have a potential plot father for a one night stand in a character Asena is bringing in as well! The father, however, will not know these kids exist {at least yet. It's up to IC interactions and stuff to determine if he ever finds out!}

Before I get too far into this please note that if these kids are too inactive {a month or more} I reserve the right to take them back. These are precious children... and Philomena means a great deal to me so I'll be very, very picky on who gets a kid. However I love all you guys so you'll probably make it a hard choice!

So back onto what you need to know. You've already got a gist of a father -- someone who the kids don't know. They'll be born in Autumn and WILL need pup passes! Philly will have had these children on the outskirts of Boreas somewhere so they'll be easing back into the lands. They will be living in Firefly Lake once accepted!

Notes on the parents:: Mainly browns, tans, earthy colors in the main coats. HOWEVER! Monochrome colors and blues, golds, and oranges run in the lines! Other odd colors are not out of the question but please ask me before providing your own design with these. <3 Also odd colors would be more limited on the design. No fullbody odd colors this time, please!

As for plots, well, Philomena will eventually still be going for her pack. But hey, lets shake things up with babies first, right? We can plot together! I'm done for anything, really. Keep in mind Philomena has a slightly more chaotic outlook but is not necessarily evil! No evil pup applications or they'll be denied. Troublemakers in the chaotic range are good though.

For reference, here is Philomena's design::

Now as for potential designs... there are none yet, technically! HOWEVER! I am willing to allow a twin, maned or not, of my boyo Evangelos. His design is the brown/tan one here! The other design is Dragon's so no touchy!

That said your child doesn't require a mutation but it'd definitely be accepted! Manes are preferred and hairstyle can vary! Message me about others though, please~

Now! This is the form ya'll will need. <3

Name: --- Hellstrom-Lore
Design:: Twin of Evangelos or your own?
Alignment:: Anywhere from good to neutral with a chaotic twist allowed~
Personality::
Plot Ideas and or Plans?::
Can you purchase the passes required?::
Anything else?::

Apps will be open til Saturday / Sunday at least!

If you are interested but want to see more designs let me know and I'll see what I can do~

I am not yet sure how many pups I'll be accepting. Could be one, could be three! We'll see!
  • Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-06-2018, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 07:27 PM by Rhyme I.)
Name: Nausicaa Myrrh Hellstrom-Lore
Design::

I know it's hard to see but she has blue eyes
Alignment:: She'll start neutral and we will see where IC development takes her. 
Personality:: Sweet and Sour- she will have an easy temperament as a child, eager to please, willing to help, and quite empathetic. She's a cuddly little girl that loves to give and receive affection. This sweetness gives way to a puppy dog eyes to get what she wants kind of behavior. With her sweet side showing most often she can become a little terror when she doesn't get what she wants. Just as easily using her cuteness she also knows how to appropriately throw a tantrum. 
Easy Going and Stubborn- Mostly easy to get along with the young pup goes with the flow. However when she gets her heart set on a plan she won't change her mind for anything. She tends to dig in her heels even when she ends up wrong. Playful and Curious - The young girl will love to play and have fun over most activities, is stubborn when it comes to nap time and sitting still is near impossible. She has boundless amounts of energy and is always curious. She loves to learn as long as the lesson is interactive, but has problems listening if her teacher tends do drone on. 
Plot Ideas and or Plans?:: to be Evangelos' sweet yet annoying little sister. Nothing too exciting, probably take after her mom more and more as she gets older. After two I can see her being a little tease/flirt with her love for affection. 
Can you purchase the passes required?:: yes!
Anything else?:: i won't be able to purchase a mane. Also do you have any preference in the names above? I really like all three.

Melanthios

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Love her Kat! She's accepted!

There is room for ONE more pup if someone is interested! Speak now or forever hold your piece. xD