Everest

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
11-19-2018, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2018, 07:52 PM by Everest.)

EVEREST | One Year | Lawful Neutral | Heterosexual | Single

While open to anything, Everest specializes in cracking comments and being generally funny. She's very laid back but can get the job done when she deems it's worthy enough for her attention. Everest has a pretty messed up past that is usually secret and she's not someone who will just spill the deets. I don't really see her following someone or a pack unless something happens that makes her trust. She hides her pain with her humor - she doesn't trust very easily despite being open in conversations and will shut someone down quickly if she doesn't like where it's headed. Romantic relationships, just a bud to kick back and relax with or something else, I don't mind! Spew your deepest desires!

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-19-2018, 09:37 PM
Hannibal Klein is a new addition to Ardent and i'd love for him to meet new people. They could go on a hunt or explore? He is pretty neutral as of right now but has some darker tendencies which are usually revealed as time goes on. He'd like to know some natives and will deffo flirt with ur girly lmao.

Everest

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
11-20-2018, 09:59 AM
Yes! Absolutely! I pmed you further on discord for more information too. :)