Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-16-2018, 08:50 PM
Ivy was beyond pleased that Branch had chosen her to travel to one of their newly allied packs and offer them a crafting lesson. Though she was wary that they'd follow up on their deal, she was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and make good on her end of the deal. She could only hope they'd be halfway decent students, though being rather skeptical of strangers in general she wasn't so sure they'd live up to her standards. Either way, she'd make no outward sign of her doubts - as she traveled northeast to their nearby ally, Ivy Wreckage was the picture of natural confidence and sureness. The way her tail curled above her back spoke to her unwavering composure, though if anyone knew what she was doing as she approached Abaven's borders they'd probably wonder if she was half crazy.

Between her jaws was a bundle of tattered fabric, its contest mostly concealed as she walked. The journey, while not exactly a treacherous one, was complicated by the fact that she was carrying a lesson's worth of items between her jaws. Though she wasn't quite sure how the lesson would go, she wasn't the sort to doubt herself or worry about the possibility of failure. She would make sure Abaven got their worth out of her brief visit, no matter what. She slowed her pace as she neared the borders of Abaven, peering curious across their territory and scrutinizing it skeptically. Once she got her bearings and laid down her things, she lifted her head to the sky and let out a call for any who wished to learn.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 08:58 PM

Shaye heard the call at her border, and perked up her ears in delight. It was a call for a lesson, and she knew exactly where the wolf was from. Very pleased that Branch had indeed sent his sister over, she made her way to the border. She stopped before the light toned wolf, who already had a bundle of goods at her feet.

“Greetings… Ivy, I assume? I’m Shaye Destruction, thank you for doing this.” she said with a friendly smile, setting herself down somewhere in front of the woman, where she could see what she might do with the objects she had brought with her. SHaye was brimming with curiosity, wanting to know what they were and what they did. This was going to be good, she wanted Abaven to be crafting new and interesting things. As she sat, she raised her head, and gave a call herself, telling her members that it was an Abaven-sanctioned lesson, just so they weren’t confused at the stranger howling at their border. She wanted Lily to get a good turn-out for this lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
12-16-2018, 10:16 PM

It had seemed like absolutely ages since she had received a proper pack lesson. The last one she had received was the fighting lesson her uncle had held in Riuna, back before her and Ignis were abandoned. She was settling rather well and since her first private chat with Shaye she was finding it easier to move on from what had happened and look towards a more brighter future. Uncle and Ignis both seemed to be in much better moods since arriving and she herself couldn't help but feel a lot more brighter about things. She still had her odd neutral composure about her, most of her emotions remaining hidden inside her, but her eyes held the brightness that she had been feeling lately.

When she had heard the stranger's call she had thought nothing of it, and continued her nonsense of exploring the lands. When Shaye's call rang out it immediately drew her attention and she dropped what she had been doing. The lanky pup moved as quick as she could, her delicate paws keeping her surprisingly graceful as she moved. She wanted to be prompt and would do everything in her power to be there in a timely matter. She hoped Ig would also come, it seemed odd how it used to be she couldn't stand being so close to all her siblings, but now that they were all gone but Ig, she craved doing everything with him.

When she arrived she was relieved to see that she was the first and went directly up to Shaye's side looking up to her then looking to the strange, yet confident women before them. She was quiet, but her eyes showed curiosity and definitely showed the gears were turning within her mind to figure out what was going on.

"Actaea Talk", & 'Actaea Think"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-17-2018, 07:55 AM
"Talk" Walk

He was about to go look for his sister so they could go explore some of the lands together when he heard a stranger howling not too far from where he was. He had stopped in his search but decided that whoever it was, had already been greeted by a more experienced member of the pack. The howl wasn't familiar to him, but then again, practically the whole pack was unfamiliar to him save for a pawful of wolves. And when another howl called shortly after the first, he recognized that one. Shaye seemed to be calling the members together for something, though he wasn't sure what. He hesitated a moment. He wanted to find his sister first before going by himself, but...maybe she had heard it too? Hopeful, he made his way to the borders as quickly as he could and wasn't disappointed when he saw his sister's familiar form. The gangly boy bounded towards her, and when he was close enough he dropped to the ground and rolled over onto his back while extending one paw towards her muzzle. "Heya sis!" He was very aware that they weren't the only ones here, but he didn't care at the moment. He was glad to see his sister here, and that they were attending a lesson together! He was also careful not to bump Shaye or anyone else with his sprawled form, so he kept his legs and tail tucked to avoid accidentally smacking someone.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.