gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
12-18-2018, 04:31 PM

He had come closer to Celestial than he would have liked and despite the peaceful nature of the pack he feared that there might be some retaliation if he intruded unannounced. He walked carefully outside the border of the pack his eyes shifting to make sure he and his companion were not caught unawares. When they finally reached the tall swaying grasses of the Estuary however Pegasus relaxed and flashed a smile over his shoulder at Célestin who was following close behind him.

The sun was just beginning to set over the vase sea of grass before them casting a beautiful sight for both of them to behold. “My father would tell us stories about Boreas.” He said idly. “He made it sound like a magical place, where anything could happen.” He grinned at Célestin and said “I suppose after everything I’ve seen, he wasn’t wrong.”

The birds of the estuary had left near the middle of the season, abandoning their prime feeding spot for warmer weather, but the estuary was still alive with the sounds of croaking frogs and the occasional splash of a fish breaching the brackish water’s surface. Pegasus inclined his head in a gesture to be followed and sloshed through the frigid bog seemingly unhindered. There wasn’t much to see but as they parted the grass a gigantic willow resting on a hill came into view. Pegasus was momentarily stunned by the sight and he felt a small gasp of amazement escape him. Boreas truly was a place of wonder and a place of magic.

speaking Thinking  you

Célestin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
12-18-2018, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:57 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin didn't have nearly as much anxiety about skirting the borders of Lirim's sister pack. Not because he was about to go pushing boundaries but rather that he had reasons to believe that they weren't really in any danger, partially because they weren't really a danger to the pack. He also probably was a bit too happy to be out with Pegasus on another adventure.

They left Celestial behind however and Célestin picked up his pace so as not to get left behind by his friend. Pegasus spoke and Célestin laughed. "That's because you're not the one who tried to learn to fly by throwing himself off of ledges while living here." He teased good naturedly, he was in all honesty aware that while he'd been here his whole life and that he didn't exactly have a good measure on what was or wasn't normal outside of Boreas; he himself was an example of something outside of the ordinary here.

As Pegasus stopped and Célestin pulled up beside him, drawing in the sight of the large tree on the rise. He felt his breath catch slightly and then glancing at Pegasus with a grin added. "Though I suppose he could have been right."

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Eerea
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
12-18-2018, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 08:33 PM by Pegasus.)

He turned his head to look at Célestin, his heart fluttering as the warm glow of the sunset turned the other male’s fur tawny and the multi colored stripe on his back a brilliant shade of gold. For a moment, all he did was look into Célestin’s opalescent eyes, his heart drumming wildly against his ribs. His eyes narrowed and a mischievous grin crossed his features.

“Race you there!”
He challenged and without hesitation, bolted away, his tongue lulling from his mouth as his long legged stride brought him closer and closer to the willow. It was only after he was halfway to the tree that he turned his head to see if his companion had risen to the challenge or if he was still standing dumbstruck where he had left him. If it were the latter he would stop and wait until his friend caught up to him, but if the male was closing in on him he wouldn’t hesitate, but would slow his pace just enough to let Célestin beat him there.

speaking Thinking  you