Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
12-19-2018, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 01:55 PM by Leonce.)
After meeting the firey looking wolf the other day Leonce was excited to meet more people. After all he had yet to make any best friends in this new land. Come to think of it he had never had a best friend at all. What was it like? How did you know if you had a best friend? He would have to answer these questions at a later date. Leonce had found himself in a place still covered in snow, but the trees were fewer here. Yet they were so tall and everywhere in the last place he was at. What happened to the trees? Could they have started to disappear, he didn’t know, but he intended to find out.
Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-19-2018, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2018, 09:58 PM by Acere.)

He took off northward this time, as it was one of the few areas he hadn't checked to see if Elias had been this way. The further he went, however, he became frustrated and dismayed that he could not track the bastard down. A growl crawled up his throat at the thought. He needed to make the bastard pay one way or another, and he would go to any lengths to make sure that happened. He would make sure of it. He did come across one trail, though it wasn't his brothers. Frowning, he decided that perhaps the best way to find out if his brother had been up this way was to ask, so he tracked the scent until he came upon the younger male. Crimson gaze watched the man for a moment before he approached. He didn't want to keep wasting time, but by this point...time had already been wasted. He had dedicated most of his time since Elias' disappearance to taking care of Ignis and Actaea, and in that time the traitor could have made his way out of Boreas already. He cleared his throat as he got closer to the younger male to get his attention. "Excuse me, have you seen a male with red eyes and a dark coat with scars around here?"

"Speak"

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
12-19-2018, 09:46 PM
As Leonce was contemplating where all the trees had gone he noticed the scent of another wolf slowly getting stronger. Leonce glanced about to see who the scent was coming from. It was a wolf but it was certainly a big one, Leonce was tall from where he came from but not THAT tall. The other male asked him a question, red eyes, dark coat, and scars. Leonce stood there for a moment thinking, the one wolf he had met earlier certainly had some dark colors in places, but not everywhere. If he could recall correctly they had one red eye, but that probably wasn't who this wolf was looking for. "i don't believe i have, I haven't met many people in these lands yet. I'm Leonce!"
Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-19-2018, 10:09 PM

He couldn't say he was disappointed when the male told him he hadn't seen anyone by that description. He had expected as much, after all, so it didn't come as a surprise. This male seemed to be new to these parts, though whether he was just new to the Northlands or to Boreas, in general, was beyond him. "Ah, sorry to disturb you then." He sighed, a frown visibly forming but he did his best to push that away. "In any case, it's nice to meet you Leonce. My name is Acere." He offered a polite nod of his head as he looked the younger male over, curious as to where he had come from. Did he have a destination in mind? Was he looking for somewhere to go? One never knew the true intentions of others, but Ace was usually pretty good at figuring that out. "What brings you to these parts? Exploring?" That was usually what he assumed others were doing.

"Speak"

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
12-19-2018, 10:56 PM
After introducing himself to the other wolf they apologized for the interruption and introduced themselves. Acrere, hmm, certainly an interesting name. Leonce wasn't even sure if he could say it correctly having only heard it once. What brought him to these parts? he wasn't really sure, exploring was part of it yes but there was also the desire to meet new and interesting people, to expand his knowledge of the world."No need to apologize, i'm here to meet new people, as well as a fair bit of exploring here and there. I'm also looking to learn more in general. You wouldn't happen to know anybody who gives out lessons of any kind around here?"

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-20-2018, 12:14 AM

Leonce explained what he was doing around these parts, and a brow quirked upward as he listened. And a small grin tugged at his lips when Leonce asked if he knew of anyone who was giving lessons. Well, lucky for him Ace had found him. Or at least, Ace found it amusing enough to think so. "I suppose that depends on what you're looking to learn. Are you interested in fighting? Healing? Or maybe hunting or crafting?" He turned his gaze on the male with an amused look in his eye. "If it's a fighting lesson you're after, I might say I could help you with that. However, if it's something else like hunting or healing, crafting, or diplomacy or what have you, I may know of some others who would be willing to teach you." He looked around them, noting that the northlands seemed pretty...desolate. And wondered why the male was looking in these parts of all places. "You won't find much in the North, I'm afraid." At least, not to his knowledge. He didn't know that a pack resided in the northern parts of Boreas.

"Speak"

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
12-20-2018, 12:33 PM
Acere asked Leonce what he was interested in learning and in all honesty, the young wolf didn't really know. He wanted to learn as much as he could. As Acere listed things he could possibly learn one of the words struck a cord with him, healing. Healing sounded like an interesting hobby to pursue, it didn't hurt anybody and it was certainly an area with many things he didn't know yet. With the comment that there wasn't much in the north it didn't surprise him. Sure there was that one wolf earlier but with the weather getting colder the prey was likely to become sparse, he should probably start heading south soon. "The north does seem to be a bit barren, healing sounds like an interesting thing to start learning." He was doing his best to be nice and conversational, but he could tell he wasn't being his natural self. His words were coming out far too formal, he furrowed his brow at this for a second before pushing the intruding thought away.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-20-2018, 12:44 PM

He watched the male think it over, and his answer soon came. While Ace didn't know much about healing save for the very basic stuff, he knew that Abaven had some healers this guy could benefit from. But how did this male feel about packs? Sure, he didn't have to join Abaven to learn. At least, he didn't think so anyway. So he decided that offering an invitation to the male would be the best course of action. "Well, I don't know much about healing. Fighting, hunting, and diplomacy is more my thing. But I reside in a pack in the East called Abaven, and if you're interested, you can come by to see if anyone is willing to teach you a few things." His tail flicked as he made a motion towards Abaven's direction, "You don't have to join, of course. The pack tends to hold lessons for outsiders as well. Shaye could tell you more if you're interested, she's one of Abaven's alpha's."

"Speak"

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
12-20-2018, 09:41 PM
Leonce listened as the older wolf spoke, a pack in the east? Should he even join a pack? In his expirience packs didn't really give one much freedom, they expected you to stay in one place and not explore. He wasn't sure he could give up exploring an settle down in one area again. Giving lessons to outsiders wasn't something he had heard much about though, it was an interesting concept. He might as well go check it out, even if the only benefit was the journey there. "Shaye, i'll have to remember that name. I might as well go check it out since it seems like i could gain a lot from that. Thanks for the information, it was nice meeting you." With that Leonce would give the male a polite nod and head on his way. Abaven, east, hopefully his instincts could guide him well enough. -exits-

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-24-2018, 06:01 PM

Ace nodded as Leonce thanked him. "If you get there and I'm not around, just tell them I sent you, I assure you there won't be any trouble for you." He assured the young male. He watched Leonce take his leave, and Ace in turn would take his. He wasn't yet going to return to Abaven, instead deciding to take some time to himself up here in the quiet of the North for a little while. If he couldn't find Elias, then perhaps he could find something of interest. Maybe a herd of caribou or something else that would benefit the pack. He looked around for a moment as he decided which way to go. Once he decided, he headed off in the opposite direction that Leonce had gone, and went on his way.

-exit-

speech action