gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

1KPride - Pansexual
12-22-2018, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 02:16 PM by Souzan.)

Souzan was still getting used to life in his brother's pack, there was so many new things to learn how to work through or with. But still it was bringing his life back into a sense of emotional stability, and with that he couldn't help but want to see more of the paradise his siblings had settled in. With his familiarization of the pack land done he was starting to explore outside the territory.

As he moved westward the sun had sunk below the horizon and the sky turned dark, the stars beginning to twinkle up above him. His paws hit ice and as he stepped the water below him light up with strange dim glowing and for a moment he was hypnotized by that, then he spotted the spires, his gaze following their shapes into the air where the final surprise for the night greeted him. Aurora borealis danced above his head, ribbons of many colors rippling through the sky and for the first time in a while Souzan felt at peace, fascinated as he was by the dancing lights above him.  

speech action

Drífa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
12-22-2018, 06:47 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa was busy, as usual. It seemed like she never slowed down but that was typical for late fall. Winter already seemed to be swooping down on them and she knew that ever hour that passed could be a missed opportunity. She could sleep when she was dead. Right now she had to keep her little body moving… if she could remember what it was she was doing. Drífa paused for a moment, oh right, elderberry! It was too late in the season probably for berries but the leaves and bark were still useful medicinals in their own right.

She'd gotten a later start than she'd wanted and so the sun had already gone down by the time she reached the lake. Oh poo! Well she wasn't going to turn back empty pawed. Her head was lowered, focused on what she was doing when suddenly she noticed beautiful green ribbons of lights seeming to dance across the frozen lake. When she tipped her eyes upward Drífa gasped at the aurora borealis that was stretched across the sky. Well this certainly made the trip worth it. She moved further across the lake to get a better view when she noticed a young man with an aqua pelt marked with red. She'd seen him in Fyri but had yet to get to know the man.

"Hello? Enjoying the lights as well? My name is Drífa. I'm sorry I haven't stopped by to say hello before now. I've just been so busy getting ready for the coming winter."