Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Admins
12-25-2018, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2018, 03:14 PM by Nyx.)
The 12th Day of Christmas

Merry Christmas, Ardent! As a show of our appreciation we have gathered a list of presents, and all you have to do is select the one you wish to open. Presents won't be revealed for 24 hours until now (I know, the wait sucks, but we want everyone to get a chance to snag one. Simply post below with what one you want to open! Presents can be claimed multiple times, but keep in mind each box does have a different gift.

As a note, if you don't like your present we encourage you to trade or sell to another person on the site! The only stipulation is that they cannot be sold back to the Gemstone, or refunded once redeemed/added to a character for any reason, so be wary when adding to adopted characters, etc.

Again, Merry Christmas, we appreciate every one of you and hope you have a fantastic holiday!

Simply post below with what gift you want!

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Bluetick
12-25-2018, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 02:08 PM by Nyx.)
I want 11

Present #11 opens to reveal... A Post-acceptance Marking Pass! Allows for a small marking that can appear over 1 season of a reasonable size; contact staff before using.

Link to this thread when claiming for proof (do so via the Gemstone Store, as if regularly purchasing something).

Staff: NOTE HERE WHEN CLAIMED

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-25-2018, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 12:27 AM by Seadragoness.)
#2 please!

Present #2 opens to reveal... A Dire wolf pass! Can be used to allow height up to 45" on one character.

Link to this thread when claiming for proof (do so via the Gemstone Store, as if regularly purchasing something).

Staff: NOTE HERE WHEN CLAIMED Used on Reinhardt here refunded
Used on Tel'Teukiira here

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sea

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-25-2018, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 10:23 PM by Bluetick.)
4 <3

Present #4 opens to reveal... A Minor Fantasy Feature Pass! Can be used to allow one minor fantasy feature to be added to a character upon acceptance.

Staff: Used on Motif here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Asena
12-25-2018, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 10:30 AM by Nyx.)
12 please

Present #12 opens to reveal... An Extra Companion Slot! Allows a third companion. Must be equal size or smaller than previous 2 companions.

Staff: Used on Verse here

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Dominus I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Sin

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
12-25-2018, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2019, 09:47 PM by Nyx.)
9 please.

Present #9 opens to reveal... A Post-Acceptance Small Fantasy Feature Pass! Allows a small fantasy feature to develop on a pre-existing character. Feature has to appear somewhat naturally, growing over 1 season IC before it is considered fully developed.

Staff: Claimed
Was requested on 12/28/18 to give this gift to Nyx, by Raven. This is now Nyx's to use! - Used on Kai

Novis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Elliot
12-25-2018, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 02:11 PM by Nyx.)
7 Please!

Present #7 opens to reveal... A Companion Mutation Pass! Allows a companion to be purchased with a fantasy feature/mutation.

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
12-25-2018, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 07:40 PM by Nyx.)
10 Please! (:

Present #10 opens to reveal... A Skill Level Pass (Expert)! Lets you level a skill of your choosing to Expert automatically (120 points).

Staff: Used on Aesir for Fighting

Asharya is chaotic and occasionally hotheaded. Thread at your own risk!

Come Plot with Fox

Souzan

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

1KPride - Pansexual
12-25-2018, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 01:05 AM by Seadragoness.)
8 please <3

Present #8 opens to reveal... A 'Pick Your Own Present' Pass! Pick any present from the opened gifts!

Staff: Claimed

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil
12-25-2018, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2019, 09:42 PM by Nyx.)
I would like 8 please!

Present #8 opens to reveal... A 'Pick Your Own Present' Pass! Pick any present from the opened gifts!

Minor fantasy pass chosen, used on 1/22/19 on Deion - nyx

Lyulf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Evelyn <3
12-25-2018, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 01:46 AM by Dragon Mod.)
Two please!

Present #2 opens to reveal... A Dire wolf pass! Can be used to allow height up to 45" on one character.

Staff: CLAIMED - Used on Mercy here - Dragon
[Image: yz1xNJa.png]

Leonce

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frost
12-25-2018, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 02:13 PM by Nyx.)
i will take 6!

Present #6 opens to reveal... An Open Character Pass! Allows the creation of one character with any color, designs, or markings in any combination at no additional cost (does not include accessories or height).

Leonce has a ferret companion that is in all his threads unless otherwise stated

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Fenben
12-25-2018, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2019, 10:46 PM by Bluetick.)
I'll take #1

Present #1 opens to reveal... A full accessory pass! Can be used to give one character unlimited accessories.

Staff: CLAIMED - Used on Tyranis here

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-25-2018, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 12:53 PM by Nyx.)
3 please <3

Present #3 opens to reveal... A Post Acceptance Growth Spurt! Allows for growth on a pre existing character, no more than 3"; cannot exceed purchasable height limit of 42".

Staff: Used on Velvette here for 3" height reduction

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Karabearrr
12-25-2018, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 10:25 PM by Bluetick.)
10 please

Present #10 opens to reveal... A Skill Level Pass (Expert)! Lets you level a skill of your choosing to Expert automatically (120 points).

Staff: USED ON HANNIBAL here
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Tealah

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
12-25-2018, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2019, 12:03 PM by Nyx.)
8!

STAFF: Used here on Torrent - nyx

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player
nyx

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
12-25-2018, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 02:14 PM by Nyx.)
11!

Present #11 opens to reveal... A Post-acceptance Marking Pass! Allows for a small marking that can appear over 1 season of a reasonable size; contact staff before using.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
12-25-2018, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 12:23 AM by Seadragoness.)
Number 11 please! Thanks stafferly folks for these wonderful events. These have all been really fun!

Staff: Claimed here
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Philomena

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Beau

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
12-25-2018, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2019, 10:30 AM by Nyx.)
#7 please <3

Present #7 opens to reveal... A Companion Mutation Pass! Allows a companion to be purchased with a fantasy feature/mutation.

Staff: Transferred to Asena here , Used on Verse here
  • Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!

Leera

Loner
Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
meeks
12-25-2018, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 02:16 PM by Nyx.)
9 (-:

Present #9 opens to reveal... A Post-Acceptance Small Fantasy Feature Pass! Allows a small fantasy feature to develop on a pre-existing character. Feature has to appear somewhat naturally, growing over 1 season IC before it is considered fully developed.

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. EVENT: The 12th Day of Christmas Updates/Events Archive 08:46 AM, 12-25-2018 11:34 AM, 07-02-2024