size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
12-26-2018, 10:54 PM
I need to iron out some details about Valkyrie's band and see where I stand on it. I'd like to get it up and running by this weekend if possible and once I have 50 posts I'll be posting a thread where Valkyrie calls her followers together. I just need one more wolf to say s/he will join her IC and then it's just a matter of getting the posts.

Confirmed followers:
Alfrun
Eldi
Eisleif

For anyone else who might be interested in joining, band details can be found here!

If you don't have anyone interested but would like to help me with posts, I'd love to do more skill threads with Valk! In fighting I'm looking for medium and large predator fights, weapon crafting and unjudged fights. In intellect I'm looking for her to meet new wolves, chances to talk about her religion, trades (not for actual gemstore goods, can be as simple as a spear she made for a kill) and crafting

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-27-2018, 08:30 AM
Would you be interested in doing an unjudged fight between Éldi and Valkyrie? He can lose, haha. They could also craft something together.

For intellect, what do you think of her meeting Valdís? Val might listen to her about her culture and religion if she realizes it's close to Ásvor's. She'll want to learn and take some of that information back to impress Ásvor, or try to anyway xD

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-27-2018, 01:38 PM
Definitely! I'm up for an unjudged fight and an intellect thread now. If you wouldn't mind waiting on the crafting, I'm getting Valk a monkey companion so they can craft more complex things if you're interested c:

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-27-2018, 04:35 PM
Sounds good! Feel free to start those threads so you can add the starters to the post count. And that sounds good to me with waiting on the crafting. Eldi has his raven, Askr, now so he can do more complicated things that before.