size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-01-2019, 08:50 PM

Shaye had been gone a couple days now, she had spoken to a few wolves who held the pieces of her heart, and come to terms with what was going on in her life. It still wasn’t easy, and she was yet to realise the full consequence of her actions, but things had happened. Now, she needed to live with them.

She strolled back into Abaven territory, trying to feel like nothing was wrong, and this was the most natural thing in the world for her to be doing.

She avoided the plains where she had gotten drunk, not quite ready to face that land yet. She still remembered the pain of the headache, the blearing light of the sun.. the realisation of what had happened.

She didn’t want to dwell on it, Rhyme was never meant to be anything more then her Alpha partner, her cousin and her friend. He could, ever ever be anything more. That night, was a terrible, horrible mistake.

Abaven was a big pace, and she tried to tread the areas with less scents, the ones that hadn’t been visited for a time. She wasn’t quite certain she was prepared to run into anyone else yet.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Tana was in a constant state of preparation now, her gut could easily be seen and gave away the joy in her hobble. Her den was now dug with help from Rhyme and her companions. Winter was here and the air was cold. Soon snow would be gathering on the ground and she would have little ones tucked away in her den. She was either having a large litter or a small one of large babies.

She was moving with her new accessories in place. She'd been out this morning collecting some wintering herbs that she intended to give to Vail or someone to see if they may be of use. Her red hooded cloak was pulled up over her head and she moved quietly. One could still see her pregnancy if they looked but the cloak hid her most horrendous scars. She was well aware of the absence of shaye, it wasn't hard to smell. In fact that was the hardest thing to hide from a blind woman. She had noticed a smell about the places where shaye had returned.

It was during her little walk that she came across the fresh scent of the alphess. "Shaye?" she stopped and intently listened for the footfalls of the woman. Maybe she wasn't near here right now.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-01-2019, 10:04 PM
The terrible, stupid act between her and her Alpha partner had only happened a few days ago now. She had to admit to herself that she was a little fuzzy on exactly how many days had slipped past her. She had left the territory immediately after, and spoken to a few wolves to try and calm herself.

In the end, the call of Abaven was impossible to ignore. She couldn’t leave her pack for very long, even in the capable hands of Rhyme. So, even though she was unprepared to face anybody, she would wander the territory of Abaven and try to go about her life like nothing had happened.

She didn’t see the tiny wolf until she was already calling out her name, at which point the Alpha would turn around in surprise, and see the blind wolf as she tilted her head, seeking the Alpha by sound. “Oh.. hey there Tana” she said politely, and then found herself immediately lost for words. Wait. what? “Er.. I’m sorry, I hadn’t heard. Congratulations?” she offered. Who had.. Wait.. she remembered what else had been important that night. The thing that had started it all… Tana, wanting to love Rhyme. Oh no. oh no her face lost all expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-01-2019, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 10:38 PM by Tana.)
She waited patiently until she was answered. She gave a smile and lowered herself to sit. She lifted her nose to the sky as she flipped the hood of her cloak off. She then returned her head to face towards shaye. She sounded distracted by something. The scent of the alphess was off as well.

She was congratulated and she gave shaye a smile. Though she wasn't sure that Rhyme was entirely happy that it was her who had gotten pregnant by him. "T-thanks..... A-are y-you okay?"the way shaye acted was different. She didn't seem herself. She seemed to have been almost surprised by the sight of tana and she was almost questioning the actions. She might not be able to see but she certainly could understand tones and scents. After all that's all she had to go off of.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Tana sat down, looking more content and at ease then she had in the past. It made Shaye smile, even if she was still feeling a whole hoard of uncomfortable emotions. It was a good thing, she decided, that her and Rhyme had come to a conclusion.

“Yeah, just a lot on my mind.” she said, still sounding a little distracted. She moved closer to the younger wolf, seating herself in front of Tana. “Have you got everything you need? If you need anything, feel free to ask. When the time comes, let me know if you want to be surrounded by wolves, such as myself and Vail, or have it more private. We are all here for you, okay?” she said gently, pushing aside her own turmoil to be the Alpha she wanted to be.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
01-02-2019, 03:35 AM
She listened to the sound of shaye moving closer. Alot on her mind? "W-want to t-talk a-about it?" if anything the smaller healer was a good set of ear holes to listen at least. Though she wouldn't push the alphess to talk about anything she didn't want to. It really wasn't her way.

Shaye seemed to want to focus on her pregnancy so Tana could only feel obliged. If it helped her than it was good enough for tana. After all shaye and Rhyme were doing so much for her. "I c-couldn't f-find any m-motherwart, and Rhyme is w-worried a-about t-their s-size. I h-haven't t-told him h-he e-else it c-can go w-wrong." guilt shown on her face. She really didn't want him to worry more but she also felt bad for excluding what else could happen. She also hadn't thought about who all she wanted there either, or if she wanted anyone there at all. She knew of course rhyme was to be there. "I t-think I w-want rhythm t-there, a-and y-you, m-maybe Vail if s-she isn't busy." that covered it for certain but she was sure she was missing something for sure. She definitely wasn't completely certain that was for sure. Her den wasn't exactly all that big.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

01-05-2019, 04:01 PM
How strange to realise they had both been with the same man, a fact she could never tell the other healer. She wanted to hang her head in shame, both at the memory, and the knowledge of how Tana felt about him. They had spent time together to figure out exactly what Rhyme should do with this woman he had feelings for. They had taken the drink to relax and laugh and think over it all. Instead they had done something terrible, and Shaye couldn’t help but feel that she had betrayed the woman in doing so.

“I can track down some Motherwart for you.” Shaye promised, knowing she would hunt until she found the herb. “I’m sure Vail would be pleased with the offer.” she would add, uncertain what to say about Tana’s fears for the pregnancy. Shaye knew it could be dangerous, and yes, the size was likely to be an issue. She could only make sure they where as prepared as they could get.